The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

[Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams   [Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams I_icon_minitime25th March 2015, 8:37 pm

Name of the Storyline:  A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams

Name of the Creator(s):  Artemis and Fire

Forum: Free Forum

Plot Summary:  This story takes place one year after Mamoru proposes to Usagi (in A Chance at Normal). It continues to follow their lives, planning for the wedding and  now the added stressors of having a normal life. Usagi still has nightmares and is tormented by the night of her attack, she refuses to talk to Mamoru about that night which begins to put a strain on their relationship. Usagi has a full time job now where she did her internship and Mamoru has landed an internship at the local hospital. Usagi now deals with kids who are coming from rougher backgrounds and the stress of her job, school and wedding planning are all becoming too much. Luckily she has Minako who has been a strong hold for her this whole time. Mamoru has made some friends too, but these friends lead him down a path of wrong choices and living on the wild side. Not to mention these friends pick on and torment Usagi and Mamoru doesn’t step in. Mamoru will be tempted and give in to peer pressure which only adds to the tension he feels when hes with Usagi. He still loves her of course, but he wishes she would trust him and open up to him, let him be there for her. Will their relationship survive all the battles of a normal life they face? They were able to defeat all the enemies before now, but can they defeat the biggest enemy of all? 

Details on any necessary information:  This roleplay is a sequel to the February Love Love Challenge: A Chance at Normal, exploring the lives of Usagi and Mamoru living lives as civilians, no villains to fight and the only enemies they face are the bad people they encounter in the every day real world.

Restrictions: This roleplay will feature Usagi, Mamoru, Minako and Yuuta (OC character/ Mamoru’s friend)

Fire will be playing Mamoru and Minako
I (Artemis) will be playing Usagi and Yuuta

No other characters needed.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams   [Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams I_icon_minitime25th March 2015, 9:33 pm

[Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams Raklqh10

Usagi laid in bed thinking about many things. She was extremely happy to be with Mamo-chan like this and looked forward to the day they would be married. They still hadn't set a date, but they would. Life was keeping them both busy, but lately it seemed like they saw less ad less of each other. Mamoru was busy at his internship and Usagi was busy at her job. Ever since she had worked with the kids she had done an exceptional job and was hired part time; however, the kids she saw now came from even rougher backgrounds which only broke her heart more. Usagi was determined to help all of these kids, even the ones who were rude and had already once harmed her either verbally or physically.

Usagi had finally drifted off to sleep, but her nights were still occasionally haunted by the nightmares of when she was attacked the year before. Usagi was taken back to that night and she felt like the event was re-occurring, the dream had been so vivid that she felt like someone was grabbing on to her and it made the blonde girl wake up in a nervous panic, screaming and throwing her limbs about to break free of the hands that were grasped around her waist.....Little did she know that those hands likely did not belong to any of her attackers, but someone else.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams   [Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams I_icon_minitime20th May 2015, 7:16 am

Moderator Note

There has been no activity in this RP for over 30 days, so this thread has been moved to the Graveyard section. If you are still interested in playing this RP, please contact Sailor Saturn to revive it.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams   [Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] A Normal Life Ripping at the Seams

View previous topic View next topic Back to top