The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru Empty
PostSubject: ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru   ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru I_icon_minitime24th March 2015, 9:42 pm

I've never read the Black Moon Arc (I read through the Infinity Arc onward.), but I've heard it mentioned that she has feelings for her future father which are a bit misplaced, which even Usagi takes issue with.

Is it really an Elektra complex as others have suggested, or is Usagi off of her rocker?
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru   ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru I_icon_minitime24th March 2015, 9:55 pm

you may want to check the theories and debate threads a bit more thoroughly, this has been covered.

yes, Chibiusa did have romantic feelings for Mamoru until she met Helios, which caused a period of conflicting emotions for her, until she eventually acknowledged he was her father and it would never be possible.
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
east02west
Pyramidal Crystal

east02west

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru   ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru I_icon_minitime24th March 2015, 9:58 pm

Thanks.

I'll have to check that.

I wonder how Crystal will manage those scenes, given that we have no indication of an Infinity or Dreams Arc being adapted into the franchise.

God bless.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru   ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru I_icon_minitime24th March 2015, 10:03 pm

That might also just be Chibiusa maturing as a child and realizing that she just really admired her father instead of romantic love. A lot of young kids say they wanna marry their father because that's the kind of thing they associate love with. I love them = we should get married. Kind of like how elementary school kids hold weddings in the playground sometimes. 

They tend to grow out of that reasoning though. It didn't seem to be a very serious "love" on her part after R season ended and she got over some of her fears on not being loved by her parents, which I think intensified the problem because Chibiusa was already paranoid in the first place. She really needed attention and to feel loved.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru   ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ChibiUsa's feelings for Mamoru

View previous topic View next topic Back to top