The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

[A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

[A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over] Empty
PostSubject: [A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over]   [A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over] I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 9:12 am

Hello!!! ^^ It's time for the fifteenth week of the Graphics Challenge! This is something you can choose to take part in, but you don't have to! Basically, each week will have a category(the type of graphic you'll have to make) and a theme (the type of design the graphic will have to pertain to!). People will then vote on these graphics and we will have our winners! Each skill level will be judged within itself, so beginners don't need to worry about having to compete against advanced! With all that out of the way! Let's find out this weeks challenge! 

For a detailed look at the rules and information, please click here!

Category:
Create a Header/Banner that is 1235 x 400!!

Theme:

Good turned Evil!! 
Code:
Rules:

Before joining a Challenge, please sign up with your Skill Level! (Linked below this box!)

If you win three times at a skill level you will automatically be moved up one level.

You may choose to Go up a Level at any time, no wins needed.

You may drop down one level once.

No using previously made graphics.

No sharing your work with any members until voting is done.

No pressuring others into voting for your stuff.

NO SIGNING your work!

NO FAN ART UNLESS IT IS YOUR OWN, OR YOU HAVE EXPRESS PERMISSION.

All Graphics must be Sailor Moon related. (aka the anime, manga, myus, pgsm, and otaku)

I Reserve the right to request proof via a screencap at any time of this permission.

These Rules may change at any time.

Once you have signed up for a skill level and have finished your graphic, please fill out this short form! You have until  February 28th at 11:59PM EST to submit your graphic to the form! After submissions have ended, I will post a link to another form where you can vote! ^^ Winners will be announced on Wednesday the 28th!

Good luck and I can't wait to see what you guys make!  [A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over] 1984953407 [A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over] 1955989781

Last edited by Diana on 1st March 2015, 5:46 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: [A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over]   [A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over] I_icon_minitime23rd February 2015, 10:34 am

Does the character have to be introduced at an evil character at first? Or can we do evil turned good?
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: [A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over]   [A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over] I_icon_minitime27th February 2015, 8:04 pm

I'm not sure how I'm just now seeing this ;-; Sorry!!! Ummm it can be someone like Mamoru who is good, but gets brainwashed and then turns good again. But it does need to be good turned evil since people have already started on the challenge and would be unfair to make it evil turned good as well this far in to the week, if that made any sense lol I'll try and do a evil turned goodweek as well at some point! So sowwy again for never seeing this!!
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over]   [A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over] I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[A&G] Weekly Graphics Challenge: Week Fifteen [Over]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top