The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Advanced] Gloria.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

[Advanced] Gloria.  Empty
PostSubject: [Advanced] Gloria.    [Advanced] Gloria.  I_icon_minitime21st February 2015, 4:15 pm

Advanced Character Profile

Character Name: Gloria
Age and Date of Birth: The exact date of which Gloria obtained life is unknown

Appearance:
[Advanced] Gloria.  DsjHmfxUT_KJUjK9yBV3bpVT-m_ah_PoVehyqz1_N8UUs6WNMafDLGtEPEtyNpIlKJuYdQk5fkNl-w3lPUVJLkxY_Wv3x1HWVdbh6vXpYassNJqwAqbaSDMWgvv6atXYbYk

Gloria stands short at 5 feet to the inch. She is now 5 foot 4 inches. (She grew after receiving the Life Stone) Her skin is pale white and her figure is very delicate, much like the doll she once was. Her hair is a short black bob with violet highlights. The dress she wears is tied around her neck as it is sleeveless. The lace material falls to her knees, and she has black knee high heeled boots that she walks with ease in, since she was born in them, literally. She has small black earrings in her ears that glitter in the light when her head turns. Gloria’s lips and nails are black, but not by lipstick or polish, but because they were that color in her doll form. Her most hypnotic feature are her anime like doll eyes. They are large and outlined in dark eye liner and her lashes are full and bold.

Personality: In the beginning, Gloria was a confused soul. She was confused by what friendship was and how to obtain friends. Originally she was was an evil soul filled with despair and she mimicked what Hotaru had done, thinking this was how to make friends. After Gloria learned the truth of friendship thanks to a few Senshi, her ways changed, but glimpses of her original personality still peek through the surface every now and again. However, her friends are quick to put her back in line. It isn’t her fault however, she was brought to life by the dark energy that seeped off of Hotaru. (More explained in History)

Whenever Gloria is startled or excited, she speaks rather quickly, which is almost always. Because Gloria was always called Gloria by Hotaru, she repeats her own name when referring to herself instead of using ‘I’. Gloria is also quick to act, which can cause complication because she never thinks about consequence.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills:
N/A I really feel this section in Gloria's case is the same as her powers.

History:

[Advanced] Gloria.  The_Dark_Messiah

Before Hotaru was saved, when she was corrupted by evil, she would sit alone on her throne with only her dolls by her side. She favored that teddy bear and hugged and talked to it as if it were a real person. Unknowingly, near by on the floor at the bottom of her throne, was a porcelain doll that was growing upset over Hotaru's relation with the bear. Hotaru always ignored this doll named Gloria, and Gloria grew sadder and sadder. Finally, when Hotaru was saved, some of the evil that surrounded Hotaru sealed into Gloria due to her heart growing dark. This allowed Gloria to transform into a real human, and she now seeks only one thing.... friends.

Gloria wanted friends, the way Gloria saw Hotaru claiming her friends. She thought this was the only way and she mimicked what she saw her owner do. She gathered people she had seen by pulling them through their dreams and allowed them to play in her dollhouse, a structure created by her shadows. Through love, Gloria learned what real friendship was by the Senshi that she had gathered, and she finally had real friends.

After Gloria learned what friendship meant, she vanished from society. Her mind was like a sponge, learning how the world worked while learning life itself. Life, such a funny term. Did life pertain to Gloria? This was a term she learned one morning when she awoke. Something was wrong with her body. A small area on her lower leg was no longer the thin white flesh that covered her, but instead it was glass. Her body was returning to it's once porcelain doll form.

After calling to her friends once again, she discovered with Sailor Soul's ability to contact spirits, that the Life Stone would be able to keep her living as humans do. The Life Stone was discovered to be hidden somewhere in the ruins of an Old Temple in the mountains of Japan. The temple was that of Izanami-no-Mikoto, the creator of life and death and was condemned from society from the broken structures. It is considered a danger zone due to the hazards of the weak structures. Unfortunately, time had run out and Gloria returned to being the doll she once was. However, Gloria's friends were determined and carried out the mission even with Gloria's current state. Together they found their way through the dangerous underground tomb and broke the barrier that protected the Life Stone., which saved Gloria.

Storyline Specific Information: 
Gloria meets Yuuta in the streets of Tokyo and takes him to Paris using shadow travel

[Advanced] Gloria.  6615664_std

Gloria does have a pet named Brycen. Not much information was given about Brycen during his first appearance, but it is clear he is a canine from Gloria's shadow.

Storyline Specific Information:
Gloria's History is based off of A Senshi Doll House , Gloria: Time is Running Out , and *** Gloria: Revives ***

Powers: Gloria is able to control the shadows, but not just shadows caused by the light being blocked. Negative energy causes the shadows that Gloria sees, and she can manipulate the energy to her will.Gloria’s favorite technique is what she calls shadow travel. She sinks into the ground, becoming a shadow that glides across the surfaces she wishes, allowing her to travel at fast speeds. Gloria can allow others to shadow travel with her.
Another power portrayed in previous events was the ability to teleport people who had made contact with her, but this uses most of her power. She can appear in someone’s dream by using the shadows, then pulls them through the dream into her shadow. Now that she has the Life Stone in her body, her power is forever growing.

Weapons or Magical Items:
The Life Stone

RP Sample:

Gloria panicked the middle of the night when she awoke feeling cold. Her left leg was heavy, she was barely able to swing her legs out of the bed to stand. "Gloria is hurt." She said out loud to herself. After a few minutes, she gained enough energy in her body to stand up on the leg that was now porcelain. 

"Friends, friends helped Gloria before, they can help Gloria now!" She allowed her mind to melt, the shadow took over her body as she sunk into the floor boards. She tried to find her friends that were dreaming that night, and managed to find some of them. Because of her doll like figure creeping back, she was unable to pull them through the dreams like she had once done in the past. She reappeared at a temple in the middle of Tokyo. She hoped her shadow would imprint her location in their minds, Gloria wanted to be helped. She needed her friends.

While she waited for someone, anyone to show up, she received stares from people in the early morning crowds making their way to the temple. They caught glimpses of her eyes as she stared back, wondering why they stared at her. "Gloria is like you!" She found herself telling a small boy that approached her. Who she figured was the young child's mom grabbed his arm and pulled him away. "Gloria is like you, aren't I?"

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 7th July 2015, 11:01 pm; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Gloria.    [Advanced] Gloria.  I_icon_minitime21st February 2015, 4:40 pm

I apologize for the large spacing. Whenever I corrected the spaces, the font when very large again. The joys of copy and paste from google docs XD
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Gloria.    [Advanced] Gloria.  I_icon_minitime22nd February 2015, 12:29 pm

Oh it's Gloria! I remember her! That's so awesome. I wonder what kind of things she'll be getting into now xD She's a lovely character hehe I loved meeting her in an earlier rp event. Everything looks good, no worries about the formatting issues xD Sometimes they can be a pain hehe But all the information is there, which is the most important thing =P

Approved!
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Gloria.    [Advanced] Gloria.  I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 9:11 am

Updated to indicate the recent event, Gloria: Revives, so I can use her in roleplays. Items indicated in Yellow.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Gloria.    [Advanced] Gloria.  I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 9:56 am

Additions noted! 

Would you mind adding the SSI for Around the World: Paris and Shadows?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Gloria.    [Advanced] Gloria.  I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 9:57 am

Should I do that now? I often add those once the story is partially through, just for details.

Permission by Pluu: will continue to add SSI details after or mid way through storylines.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Advanced] Gloria.    [Advanced] Gloria.  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Advanced] Gloria.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top