The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Relaxed) Burning Passions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

(Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 7:06 pm

Jadeite froze when Rei got close to his face. He felt his heart pounding against his chest. Up until now he never realized how beautiful Rei's eyes were. He kept on staring into her eyes without a word. She made him speechless. No girl has ever done that before. Could this be..true love?

"Excuse me," said a voice. Jadeite looked up and saw the waiter standing there with their food. Jadeite lean back into his seat. The man then placed their food down in front of them. "Enjoy."

Jadeite grabbed his fork and stuff his pasta into his face. He was still left speechless.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 7:36 pm

(Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 SailorMars_zps9021fab6

Rei's head shot back at the sound of their waiter's voice, and her face turned a deep shade of red. She looked down at her food, embarrassed at being caught so close to Jadeite. But what did she care? It's not like the waiter knew who they were.

The priestess tried to eat her food, but suddenly found she had lost her appetite. Jadeite hadn't said a word to her since they had gotten her food, and that made Rei nervous. Had she made the wrong decision by getting so close to him? Was he embarrassed, or upset with her? Rei felt so ashamed and humiliated by what she had done, and she simply couldn't handle it anymore.

"Excuse me for a moment," she said, rising from the table and walking outside. It was dark outside now, and she tilted her head to the sky while taking a deep breath. She needed to get a hold of her emotions. But why was that so hard any time Jadeite was near?
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 7:42 pm

Jadeite gave Rei a confusion look when she suddenly caught up from the table. He wondered if he did something wrong. So he got up from the table and followed her outside. 

"Hey," he spoke up from behind her. "Is everything all right? Did I do something wrong?"
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 7:56 pm

Rei spun around, surprised that Jadeite had followed her. She faltered, a part of her wanting to tell Jadeite everything on her mind, and another part wanting to lie about being okay.

But the way he looked at her made her feel compelled to spill out everything she had felt in the last few days. And so she did.

"I just..." she tried to say. She couldn't think of the right words. How do you tell someone that you have feelings for them?

"Do you have any idea how aggravating you are? First you make me think one thing, then you send me in a completely different direction, and then I'm back at where I started, and it's just back and forth to the point where I have no idea what's going on in your ridiculous brain! Do you have any idea how frustrating that is? I need to know what's going on in your head, Jadeite. I can't go any longer like this."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 8:07 pm

Jadeite took a step back as Rei talked to him. He was right. He was the one who has been troubling her. But what the hell is she talking about? Wait. Was she trying to confess to him?

"What's going on in my head?" he blurted out. " I need to know what's going on in your head! First you were happy that I asked you out and then you been avoiding eye contact with me all day! Then at dinner you were basically flirting with me and now you're upset!" He crossed his arms. "Do you like me or not?" Now it was time to push her. To see if he was right.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 8:26 pm

Rei paused, feeling a gust of wind blow her hair back. "I...I do. I really like you, Jadeite, and that's why I've been so upset. I heard your conversation with Grandpa yesterday. You said...we were going to dinner just as friends, and...that kind of hurt. I'm so stupid. I actually thought you liked me and I got myself hurt."
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 8:35 pm

'So she does like me,' Jadeite thought to himself in disbelief. He then felt his face turned a deep shade of red. She was hurt from hearing his conversation with grandpa. He only said that because he liked her too... He just didn't want to admit it out loud. 

"Well, you're right." He spoke up not making eye contact with her. His face was still a deep red. "I like you.. I like you a lot! I liked you for awhile. I just wasn't ready to admit it out loud." He then finally looked in her eye. "I really do want to get to know you more, Rei Hino."
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 8:48 pm

Rei couldn't control herself anymore. She grabbed the collar of his shirt and pulled him forward, pressing her lips against his in a passionate kiss.

She felt it. The fireworks. The butterflies. The passion. Jadeite's lips were so firm and warm, and it seemed that Rei's lips fit perfectly with his. She smiled into the kiss, running her fingers through Jadeite's hair.

"I'm all yours," she whispered.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 8:55 pm

Jadeite was in total shock, when Rei kissed him. He immediately returned the kiss and wrapped his arms around her waist. Her lips were so warm and so soft. He has never felt something so wonderful before. Grandpa was right. There was a spark between them. He then felt her playing with his hair and whispering into his ear. His stomach dropped, when he told her that she was all his. He let go of her and gave her a smirk. 

"We better go finish dinner," he spoke softly and grabbed her hand. He then led them back into the restaurant.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime28th February 2015, 9:02 pm

Rei could not have been happier to have her hand in Jadeite's as they walked back into the restaurant. After so much stress and worry over whether or not this ridiculous blonde actually had feelings for her or not, Rei finally knew. She knew for sure that he did, and she had never felt so good in her entire life.

Someone actually liked her. For the first time in her life, Rei finally understood what it meant to fall in love.

THE END
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Relaxed) Burning Passions    (Relaxed) Burning Passions  - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Relaxed) Burning Passions

View previous topic View next topic Back to top