The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Challenge] February Writing Prompts

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

[Challenge] February Writing Prompts Empty
PostSubject: [Challenge] February Writing Prompts   [Challenge] February Writing Prompts I_icon_minitime6th February 2015, 5:21 pm

Hi guys!

Bored? Want something to jump start your writing? WELL HERE HAVE SOME PROMPTS! Turn them into a drabble, or a short fic, and post them here for others to read! ^^

As it's February, these are Wedding/Engagement Prompts! Originally by plinys, found on tumblr!

• "i jokingly told you that the only way i’d marry you was if you did this weird outlandish thing, and you actually did it, and i’m kind of charmed."
  • "this is probably a bad time, but marry me?"
  • "we’ve been dating forever, and you just caught the bouquet at our friend’s wedding"
  • "remember when we were in high school and we swore that if we were still single at 30 we’d marry each other, well hey guess whose birthday it is"
  • "i planned out this super romantic proposal and you just ruined it by beating me to whole proposing thing"
  • "we’re getting fake engaged for [insert reason here]"
  • "we’re assigned to this mission in which we have to pretend to be a married couple, but i’m actually really in love with you"
  • "we accidentally got married in vegas oops"
  • "accidentally crashed this wedding, but hey you’re pretty cute"
  • "i was deliberately not invited to this wedding so im crashing it anyways, even if that means the angry hot maid of honor is going to murder me"
  • "you’re the hot stripper at my friend’s bachelor(ette) party"
  • "hey i’m the best man, you’re a bridesmaid, let’s do this thing?"
  • "i know im supposed to be your best man/maid of honor, but maybe i should mention now that i’m in love with you"
  • "i’m a wedding planner and you don’t believe in marriage"
  • "i’m your wedding planner, but i’m also falling in love with you"
  • "i’m the wedding planner, and you’re the best man/bridesmaid"
  • "my ex just invited me to their wedding and i need you to be my date so it doesnt look like ive spent the last few years failing to get over them."
  • "it’s my younger siblings wedding and my mother won’t shut up about how i’m going to die alone"
  • "i need a date so i’m hiring you off criags list, please don’t be a serial killer"
  • "wow i never knew bride/groom had such a hot sibling"
  • "our parents are getting married, and it’s a little weird, but you’re really hot"
  • "your the dj/wedding singer at my friends wedding and you just played my song.”
  • "i’m really drunk, please help me get safely out of the way so i don’t ruin my friends wedding."
  • "our weirdo friends are throwing a wedding for their dogs and we both got dragged along." 
  • "i’m stuck at this stupid wedding, so please bar tender keep the drinks coming"
  • "they said ‘speak now or forever hold your peace’ so i’m speaking up"
  • "i’m a runaway bride/groom and you’re driving my getaway car"
  • "my bride/groom ditched me at the alter, but chibi them i’m taking this honeymoon anyway.
  • "it’s our honeymoon but we’re spies/secret agents/whatever and bad guys keep appearing to ruin everything."
  • "its our honeymoon and everything is super perfect and romantic"
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com

[Challenge] February Writing Prompts

View previous topic View next topic Back to top