The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Well, hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
minalover
Star Seed

minalover

Star Seed

Title : frazzled & bedazzled

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! I_icon_minitime9th January 2015, 8:09 pm

hey there, new friends! 

my name is minalover! my name may look familiar to some of you (and if it is, oh wow please say hello!) - i'm an old sailor moon TCG player from back in the day. i've been a fan of sailor moon since the toonami days, back in my youth. some of my notable involvements include grep*sailormoon (please tell me someone remembers grep*), SCM, and SCM-R!.

let's see, about me. minako is my favorite (like you didn't see that coming), i'm in graduate school, i have a big, fuzzy monster cat named pickle, and i hate uppercase letters. i mean, i'll use them, just not if i can avoid them. (you can imagine that the urge to write grad school papers in all lower case is strong - it is.)

i look forward to meeting all of you and getting involved here! xo
Back to top Go down
http://minalover.tumblr.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! I_icon_minitime9th January 2015, 9:35 pm

Hello, and let me be the first to welcome you to the forum! I was also a TCG player and watched the show religiously on toonami. Though I have never heard of grep*sailormoon, care to elaborate?
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 12:29 am

Hi, and welcome to the forums! I'm Alyssa Smile It's great to have you here!

It's nice to hear you've been in the fandom for so long! I'm sure you'll fit in perfectly here Smile We have lots of sections where you can talk about your love for the different series adaptations. Speaking of which, have you seen PGSM or Sera Myu? I highly recommend them if you haven't Smile

I love your avi! Who is your favorite Sailor Moon villain?

I hope you enjoy your time here on GC! If you have any questions or just want to chat, my PM inbox is always open! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 3:55 am

Welcome to GC - it's great to have you here! ^-^ I'm Vivien Well, hello there! Icon_smile
I hope you enjoy it here! Whenever you want to talk my PM box is always open Well, hello there! Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 8:17 am

Hey there minalover! Welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron! I am the members director, so if you have any questions, please feel free to message me.

For now get comfortable with the forums and look around. We have a Newbie Packet to help you get started. Don't forget to read over the Rules and Code of Conduct, and take a look at the Ranks so you can easily find a senior member if you may need help with anything. There is an Artists, Writers, and Cosplayers Guild which everyone is welcome to join, as well as the Role Playing section!

What is your major?

Have a great time with us and visit often. There is always something new popping up, and thanks for being part of GC!

-Sailor Jupiter Well, hello there! 1333987389 -
Members Director
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
minalover
Star Seed

minalover

Star Seed

Title : frazzled & bedazzled

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! I_icon_minitime10th January 2015, 1:39 pm

@Cosmos-Hime: grep*sailormoon (sailormoon.org) was one of the first big sailor moon forums! they had a staff system very similar to the one here at gc, and it was where i made most of my first fandom friends! it was a wonderful space. it hasn't been updated since 2007, but it's still there. and i'm so glad to have run into another TCG player!! i miss them so much. but the stamps feel a lot like TCGs, so that's wonderful. and thank you for your welcome! xo

@Miss Moon Rose: hi alyssa! i'm alison. :] and no, i haven't seen either! i need to do that. i'm hoping to find a subbed version from someone here. and thank you so much - i love my avatar too!! but my favorite villain... um... uh... er... all of them?? no, let's see. koan and esmeraude probably. r! is my favorite season and arc and i have a deep love affair with the black moon clan. and thank you so much for your offer. if i have any questions, i'll come by! xo

@Princess Moon: thank you for the sweet welcome, vivien! xo

@Sailor Jupiter: hello!! i'll be sure to message you if i have any questions. and i'm getting my master's degree in postsecondary administration and student affairs - basically, working in colleges and universities in student affairs, helping students with extracurricular learning. i want to work in career services, campus activities, and fraternity and sorority life. xo
Back to top Go down
http://minalover.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! I_icon_minitime14th January 2015, 7:19 am

yay for more black moon clan fans (granted i'm more of a Sapphire and Demand lover but that's so not the point.) i do highly recommend PGSM and the musicals as well. Whats your favorite attack from any of the senshi?
Back to top Go down

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 3:59 am

Welcome to GC!
Back to top Go down
JoJiaMystie
Lotus Crystal

JoJiaMystie

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Galaxia Sama

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 3:48 pm

Welcome to the forums Smile I'm sure you'll love it around here Smile
Back to top Go down
http://SunBaby17.wixsite.com/jiaartistetatoueur http://jojiamystie.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Well, hello there! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Well, hello there!   Well, hello there! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Well, hello there!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-