The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

longtime lurker, first time poster!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : sea witch

longtime lurker, first time poster!  Empty
PostSubject: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 12:36 pm

(I made a rhyme!  longtime lurker, first time poster!  111859084)

Anyways, hi everyone! I'm Thalassa, long time lurker of the place. I finally got the guts to register and join all the fun. I'm twenty-something-too-old-for-romance-manga, reside in the US of A, and I'm just your average moonie! I started reading the manga back in elementary school and got all my friends addicted. We had our own little sailor cliques and everything (but the our Jupiter moved to Utah T___T) 

Anyway! I decided to join because - 

1. I need more Sailor Moon fans in my life. (Especially those that are true to canon, the manga) 
2. I'm opening my first Sailor Moon RPG and I've never Sailor Moon roleplayed before. I've done X-Men, some other random animes, but never my one and only true love. So I'm very nervous! 

...but this board won't be open any time soon! We're hoping to have it coincide with Season 2 of Sailor Moon Crystal. 

Enough about that. What else do you wanna know about Thalassa? I'm obviously a huge Sailor Neptune fan. Her and Haruka just make me so warm inside!  longtime lurker, first time poster!  1955989781 I love making pretty things in Photoshop and the kitchen. I make a mean ass ravioli from scratch so I guess I'm a little more Mako than Michiru... I'm an avid writer and hope to join the rps on here soon. 

So, that's me in a random nutshell. Can't wait to interact with everyone more <3
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 12:50 pm

Hi Thalassa! 

My name's Addy and welcome to the boards! We have quite an active RP section so if you want to check that out, here's a link to the important information and here you can check out the F.A.Q. of the RP section. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask myself, or any of the rp mods or admins Smile 

~Addy
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Princess Moon
Lotus Crystal

Princess Moon

Lotus Crystal

Title : ✖ The name's Vivid

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 12:53 pm

Welcome to GC, Thalassa - it's great to have you here! ^-^ I'm Vivien and also a big fan of Uranus and Neptune Smile

I think this is definitely the right place for you! As a lurker you probably know that we have lots of sections here, including an RPG section, so I don't have to tell you, right? Wink Maybe you'd like to show us some of your pretty works you did in Photoshop!

Anyway, I hope you enjoy it here. Whenever you want to talk, my PM box is always open Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ayatoy.tumblr.com/
GreenPea501
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 12:59 pm

well you wont like me then i dont mind looking outside the sailor moon box. and im a almost 30ish FL chick. i do roleplay sorta... its mostly just insaness me and a friend have been doing for a long time. we have no rhyme or reason for it or to it. ok imma get going now BYE

oh oh your welcome to call me greenpea or luna which ever works for you Smile
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 1:10 pm

Thanks to everyone for the lovely welcome ! I love it here already! <3
Back to top Go down
Princess Makoto
Lotus Crystal

Princess Makoto

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Lurker

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 1:11 pm

Hey there and welcome!  We are always glad to see new faces here!  I am the members director, so if you have any questions, please feel free to message me.  

For now get comfortable with the forums and look around.  We have a Newbie Packet to help you get started.  Don't forget to read over the Rules and Code of Conduct, and take a look at the Ranks so you can easily find a senior member if you may need help with anything.  There is an Artists, Writers, and Cosplayers Guild which everyone is welcome to join, as well as the Role Playing section!  

Have a great time with us and visit often.  There is always something new popping up, and thanks for being part of GC!

-Sailor Jupiter longtime lurker, first time poster!  1333987389 -
Members Director
Back to top Go down
http://hootiemcmints.tumblr.com/
Maritime
Lotus Crystal

Maritime

Lotus Crystal

Title : mar·i·time ˈmerəˌtīm/ (adjective) : connected with the sea

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 4:45 pm

Welcome, Thalassa! So good to have you here! Smile

I've never RP'd Sailor Moon either, so I'll be right there with you! Smile
Back to top Go down
SubmarineViolonTide
Pyramidal Crystal

SubmarineViolonTide

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 6:09 pm

@Evangeline, yay fellow n00b! ^___^ Also, I think Setsuna is my second-third fave. <3
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 6:16 pm

Hey, welcome! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 6:46 pm

Welcome to the forums. My name is Erica. I am Artemis on here.  I am the site's media director. I am glad you decided to join the forums. Glad to have you here with us. I am glad you are going to be getting into Sailor Moon roleplay. I saw you had a Roleplay idea, what is your Roleplay idea?

Have you had a chance to watch any of the musicals or the live action? They are both great adaptations.

hope you stick around, we have lots going on here on GC. Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
OuterHarmonie23
Pyramidal Crystal

OuterHarmonie23

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 9:03 pm

YAY!!!!!!! Another X-Men fan!!!!!! Who are some of your favorites? (B/c there's so many X-Men characters it's hard to pick a few.)  I tend to love the X-Ladies, probably because of my older, deeper love for Sailor Moon: Jean, Lorna, Storm, Kitty, Rogue, Rachel, Dani, Karma, Magma, Magik, Dazz, Psylocke, Emma, and most especially Tessa/Sage.

I look forward to RP-ing with you some day! There's a bunch of RPs looking for people to fill in characters right now, so I can't wait for you to get started!
Back to top Go down
http://greengemini23.tumblr.com
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 11:02 am

Welcome to the forums!! Everyone is super friendly here and there's a great RP section so you'll fit in no problem. ^^
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 4:00 am

Welcome to GC!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: longtime lurker, first time poster!    longtime lurker, first time poster!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

longtime lurker, first time poster!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top