The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 10:26 am

{Short introduction}This story takes place after the events of Sailor Moon Sailor Stars, with the girls now living out there normal lives in highschool. However, a new student soon comes to it. His name is Austin and he and his family came from America. Austin is not used to living out a new place in a new city, so he is very new to Tokyo. When he comes to school, it is here that he encounters the Sailor Senshi. However, what he doesn't know is that he is a reincarnation of another person from the Moon Kingdom long ago. The knight of darkness, Atem. But just what will happen? What crazy situations will he get himself into with the girls? Will there be a new threat for them to face?

[url=%7BYour Storyline Title%7DA new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem]{Your Storyline Title}A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem[/url]

Character Key:
Linked Names are characters that have been claimed by somebody (in parenthesis) and the link takes you to the accepted profile.
Italisized Names are characters that have been reserved by somebody (in parenthesis) but their profile hasn't been accepted yet.
Bold Names are characters that are necessary to the plot and we would love for you to take.
Regular Names are characters that we would look forward to having, but as of yet have no critical part in the plotline. 

Canon Characters:

Put
Character
Names
Here
And
Remember
To Link
To Accepted
Profiles

Usagi/Sailor Moon.

Ami/Sailor Mercury- Taken

Rei/Sailor Mars.

Makoto/Sailor Jupiter.

Minako/Sailor Venus-Taken.

Chibiusa/Sailor Mini Moon.

Haruka/Sailor Uranus.

Michiru/Sailor Neptune.

Setsuna/Sailor Pluto.

Hotaru/Sailor Saturn.

Non-Canon Characters:
List
Accepted OCs First
Linked to Accepted Profiles
And
Then
Make 
Your List
of Wanted OC's

No OC's for this Roleplay, unless asked otherwise
[spoiler=So far, in {This Roleplay}]...quick synopsis...The only spoiler is that this takes place after Sailor Moon Sailor Stars. As of now, there are no other spoilers/
{Short ending remarks reminding people that this thread is for claiming, requesting, or inquiring about a certain character, not about a discussion of the storyline in general. Maybe direct them to your OOC and Discussion thread for your RP.} [url=%7BYour Storyline's%7D OOC and Discussion Thread]{Your Storyline's} OOC and Discussion Thread[/url].

Last edited by Dark/light Tuxedo knight on 13th January 2015, 7:44 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. Empty
PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 8:03 pm

Hi there! Before going forward, please follow the first post outline in the pinned thread in this section. 

Thank you!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 8:09 pm

Do you mean the rules for request topic?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 8:18 pm

She means the skeleton that can be found here: click me I am the link you need
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime6th January 2015, 10:53 pm

I edited it. But I hope i'm not missing something. If I am, I may need help cause it's kinda confusing.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 8:36 am

On the page that I linked you to, there is a code which you should be using to format your post. It is IN the first post. I have copied to code below for you. Please use it and format your first post using the skeleton.

Code:
{Short introduction} [url=]{Your Storyline Title}[/url]
[spoiler=Storyline]..........[/spoiler]

Character Key:
[u]Linked Names [/u]are characters that have been claimed by somebody (in parenthesis) and the link takes you to the accepted profile.
[i]Italisized Names[/i] are characters that have been reserved by somebody (in parenthesis) but their profile hasn't been accepted yet.
[b]Bold Names[/b] are characters that are necessary to the plot and we would love for you to take.
Regular Names are characters that we would look forward to having, but as of yet have no critical part in the plotline.

Canon Characters: [center]Put
Character
Names
Here
And
Remember
To Link
To Accepted
Profiles[/center]

Non-Canon Characters: [center]List
Accepted OCs First
Linked to Accepted Profiles
And
Then
Make
Your List
of Wanted OC's[/center]

[spoiler=So far, in {This Roleplay}]...quick synopsis...[/spoiler]
[spoiler=Things to Know].........[/spoiler]
{Short ending remarks [b]reminding people that this thread is for claiming, requesting, or inquiring about a certain character, not about a discussion of the storyline in general.[/b] Maybe direct them to your OOC and Discussion thread for your RP.} [url=]{Your Storyline's} OOC and Discussion Thread[/url].
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 10:08 am

Look I did what I could. There was some things I couldn't fill in because I have no idea for that. It's too complex for me to even figure out. All I want is to roleplay, not to make it so complex to make it.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 10:20 am

I think Addelyn may be referring to the formatting you used, not the content of your storyline.
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 10:21 am

Am I using the right kind though? I mean, I put in everything, didn't I?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 7:13 pm

You have the right content, yes, but in regards to the formatting you have some added things in there. For example, in the first paragraph you see after {Short Introduction} it says [size=14]? That's some incomplete/extra formatting that shows up as text, because the formatting was done incorrectly. If it was done correctly, then the size of that text would be 14, rather than it saying [size=14].

So, if you clean up things like that, then it'll improve the clarity of your post and make it more aesthetic. (:
Back to top Go down
Dark/light Tuxedo knight
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 7:17 pm

Did that do it?
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 7:28 pm

Yes, it looks much better! I'd recommend double-checking any areas where you reference URLs, because unfortunately it looks that formatting messed up a little, too.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime7th January 2015, 7:29 pm

You have a lot of template directions still stuck in there. ^^ Maybe it would help to look at a few finished request threads?

Here are a few examples of complete and correctly formatted character request boards:
Hotline Tokyo
Infection
Batteries

And please remember, it is not necessary to create a Request Thread in order to start roleplaying, but I do require the request format to be followed. Requests are for after a roleplay starts and you and your group are going strong, but you still need a certain character position to be filled. It does not have to be created before the roleplay begins, or at any point after. It is not required.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.   CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

CHARACTER REQUEST: A new ally for the Sailor Senshi? The rise of the dark knight Atem.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top