The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime12th February 2015, 7:31 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 2t2ewhC

Serenity was taken completely by surprise when a pair of strong, warm arms enveloped her body, pulling her into a comforting hug. Her heart began to race, and the young princess struggled to control her breathing. Between crying and a racing pulse, she was a complete mess. Desperate for anything to hold her together, she clutched onto her savior's shirt, ignoring the awkward feeling of his chest plate against her head. She felt safe and comforted in this man's embrace, even though every part of her was screaming to tear away and run. This person could be tricking her, making her get close to him just so he could kidnap her and ransom her. But she simply couldn't bring herself to move away. Her heart told her that she was safe, and Serenity was always the type of person who neglected logic and went with emotion.

Finally, Serenity was able to calm her sobs to small hiccups. She suddenly became aware of her hero's strange demeanor. His chest was rising and falling in an uneven pattern, as if he were holding back his pain and trying to control his breaths. The princess pulled back slightly, looking down at the bleeding scratches on his body. A gasp escaped her lips, and Serenity covered her mouth with her hands. 

"You are injured! Oh, I never should have come here. This is all my fault. I am so terribly sorry. Please, sit and rest. We must tend to these wounds," Serenity said, her voice panicked and filled with guilt. Frantically, she turned towards the group of men that were gathered a ways away. "Excuse me!" she called, waving towards them. "Would any of you happen to have a bandage of some sort? This man is injured."
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime13th February 2015, 3:41 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 RVL51pL
Unfortunately, not only had he missed the meal, but Artemis felt safe in assuming he had also missed the chance at food. Princess Serenity was missing and, of course, a satisfying meal was far less important than the safety of their princess. Venus asked for his help and offered the possibility of a meal after having located Princess Serenity. The white cat quickly agreed to help and followed Venus as she walked toward the south wing.

Venus asked for any ideas for distracting Queen Serenity from the problem at hand and Artemis offered a few ideas of his own, some of which were good and some of which were rather outlandish. One of the suggestions offered by the members of the small group sounded like their best option and was quickly implemented to distract Queen Serenity.

Venus continued to the south wing and Artemis followed as she checked each room along the way. After regrouping with the others, some information from Mars' insights revealed Princess Serenity's approximate location, Earth. He felt uneasy at this revelation and, knowing Luna would likely have similar misgivings, looked to see how his counterpart was feeling.

After a short discussion, the group concluded the best course of action would be to travel to the Earth and retrieve Princess Serenity. Considering Queen Serenity and the court could only be distracted by other matters for so long, it was best to travel there and back with great speed. Artemis quickly volunteered his aid and the group left shortly there after for the green and blue planet far below.

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 14th February 2015, 8:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 8:42 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 IGVLJa8

...What? .. What the hell!? That girl! Did she...? Did she just do magic!? 

Jadeite was in shock. He couldn't believe what just happened. The girl somehow scared of those wolves. Could she be from..? No! That's impossible! Jadeite was trapped in his thoughts until he heard Nephrite hiss at him. He glanced at his friend and quickly remembered his situation. His temporary bandage wasn't holding up. He needed help asap! But he wasn't sure about what to do. Nephrite didn't want Kunzite to know how bad the wound was..But it was obvious that he was losing blood! He'll just have to do his best to keep it a secret. He then glanced back at the others. He saw Endymion holding on to that girl. 

"Hey!" He cried out. "Endymion, you can talk to your girlfriend later! We need to head back to the village! It's getting dark and we're no condition to fight off other animals!"
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 9:11 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 IgunQWX

A loud scream, louder than any he had ever heard before, caused Kunzite to drop his blade and cover his ears. His eyes squinted shut as a splitting headache forced him to groan. His ears were ringing, his head was spinning, and he was exhausted from all of the fighting. He heard small yelps and yips of pain, and opening his eyes again Kunzite saw the wolves scurrying to get away. The screaming stopped, and Kunzite turned towards Endymion and the girl. His prince was hugging the beautiful maiden, comforting her in her panic. Had she been the cause of the dreadful, supersonic noise?

The girl stepped back and looked at Endymion, then turned towards Kunzite and the shittenou. After hearing his prince was injured, Kunzite ran as fast as he could in his disoriented state towards Endymion. He stepped between Endymion and the girl, whose sparkling white dress was now covered in spots of blood.

"Endymion, you fought well," Kunzite said, his voice calm and bold. "Don't push yourself any further. Lean on me and we will get you back to the village."

Kunzite, who was tired but uninjured, allowed his prince to put his weight on him. He turned towards the young princess-like girl, his eyes scanning her face for any sign of a threat. "I don't know what you did, but you saved us back there. Come with us, and we will get you out of here safely," he said. He didn't know for sure if this girl was a friend or foe, but if she ended up being the latter, it would be best for her to think that he was not suspicious of her. Despite her unknown identity and intentions, she had saved them.

"Shittenou!" Kunzite yelled, trying to gain their attention. Jadeite was preoccupied with Nephrite, which slightly concerned Kunzite, but he was in no position to find out what was going on. "We're moving out!"
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 9:36 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 3Vq0E98
When she quieted and pushed away, Endymion felt... something akin to loss. He let her go as far as she wanted, but as she did not move entirely away he kept his hands on her shoulders, examining her features and quieting that feeling as his logical mind fought to understand the emotions that her closeness and now her leaving had brought up in him. He had known her for less than a few minutes - hadn't even spoken to her, or her to him - so why did he feel this way? Adrenaline, maybe? He had and promptly fought the urge to wipe the last tear from her cheek....and only then noticed the faint and fading golden crescent on her forehead. 

He tensed involuntarily, the sight of something so foreign like ice water in his veins - she was Lunarian

As she spoke he was both in his own world and listening extremely closely, a confusing juxtaposition as his left-brain thoughts dashed forwards and back, analyzing and attempting to make jumps in reasoning when there was nothing left to analyze -- a Lunarian was on Earth and had supernatural abilities over both man and beast --, all while his right-brain, ears and body reacted to her and her concerns, practically mourning the loss as she stepped away from him and called over his friends. This s nothing, that half wanted to say, I can heal this in no time, don't worry about me and don't blame yourself. You stopped the fight - I should be thanking you. But with his mind in such discord, he was unable to say anything. He just stood awkwardly, both wanting to touch and comfort her again and wanting to demand answers of her on behalf of his planet.

Kunzite arrived shortly and hew as still unable to take his eyes off of her - the golden crescent was gone by then, and so Kunzite did not react in any extraordinary way. He was still confused, still so uncertain of her and what was going on inside of himself, that he followed Kunzite's directions without comment and leaned on his friends shoulders as his strange powers started healing his wounds from within.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 10:08 am

Quote :
Event Host Announcement: In the interest of stitching the timeline together, we'll pretend the forest where Serenity, Endymion and the shitennou are is quite vast, and it requires a while to trek towards their current position from the forest edge near the village. And so after the events above, they have been making their (quite a long) way back toward the village. Conversations and introductions could have happened (up to players) or they could have walked in silence (again up to players).

Now they have reached the edge of the woods, in time to see the senshi about to dash into the forest to find them.

Meeting of both parties can now ensue in time for Valentine's Day [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 3884866259  
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Teo. The official GC Haruka >:)

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 10:33 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 XYnPmyw

Mars properly opened her eyes and examined her whereabouts. This was... different. This planet was wild, untamed: high mountains, chaotic woods, flowers grown naturally on the side of the roads. She was so used to the Moon Kingdom, where everything had been planned out neatly: the gardens, a product of intense landscape planning; the flowers chosen meticulously; the pavement carefully designed inch by inch; no particularly tall hills or mountains; and the sea shore controlled via architecture and engineering. This place... Nature seemed to rule here - a civilization that had grown organically into its habitat, instead of subjugating the land to its whims. It wasn't better. It wasn't worse. It was just... different.

Mars remembered why she was there in the first place when Mercury got back to work on her computer. Nosy and know-it-all as usual, the fire senshi looked over Mercury's shoulder and could clearly make out the people she was talking about. There seemed to be a group of about five or six people in total.

"But aren't they... moving?" she asked.

To Mars it seemed like they were coming down the mountain, slowly but surely. She hoped her intervention didn't annoy Mercury, who was clearly concentrated on her task and not in the mood for idle chit chat.
Back to top Go down
http://society6.com/teohoble http://teo-hoble.tumblr.com/ http://teo-hoble.deviantart.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 11:34 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 Mercur22

"They do seem to be getting closer to our positions..." Mercury agreed, watching the computer screen more intently now. Where were they trying to take Serenity, back to this village? That would make the most sense. "It we start moving in this direction, we should intercept them." She pointed ahead, where the forest began a distance away. The senshi had no idea if these Earth men were taking care of their princess or holding her captive, so they needed to be cautious.

"Should we confront them directly, or try to catch them off guard?" Mercury asked the group, though it was more directed at Venus. They might refuse to give the princess back once they figured out who she was, so force might be their only option to save her.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 3:01 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 C15cqq12
Jupiter opened her eyes and took in the scenery around her. She had never seen anything so beautiful in all her life. The air felt so crisp and clean. Everywhere she looked she saw beauty. Jupiter was taken aback by all the different flowers, and as much as she would have loved to have slowly admire their beauty she remembered the reason why they had come to this place.

Jupiter listened as Mercury spoke, it appeared the Princess and her apparent saviors were moving towards their location. When Mercury asked what they should do, Jupiter thought for a moment, thinking it would mainly determine on the state of the princess when they showed up and how the people with her were treating her.

Jupiter spoke wanting to at least share her own opinion, “I think we should approach them casually, we do not want to reveal our identities or hers, we need to see what state the princess is in when our paths cross as well as how she is being treated by those who she is with, we do not want to jump to conclusions and start an unnecessary  scene, our best bet is to get the princess and get back to the Moon as soon as possible before we are discovered as being missing…..but again those are just my thoughts…” Jupiter said as she trailed off, turning her gaze towards a beautiful violet and yellow flower.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime14th February 2015, 9:47 pm

Even at first glance the differences between the Earth and the moon were apparent. Even the air had a different quality to it, curiously enough, and the colors seemed more vibrant. Perhaps this was a small hint as to why the princess had traveled to the Earth in the first place. Hopefully, they would find out soon enough and, with some tough love and luck, prevent it from happening again without them knowing.

Fortunately, Mercury had located Princess Serenity not terribly far away from their current position. With the right strategy, Princess Serenity would be home in no time at all and Queen Serenity would never even notice! But, Jupiter had a point. Their actions would, in part, determine the outcome of the situation. "Perhaps we send someone to scout the situation while the others are located nearby and can come quickly." He mused, forming several ideas while he spoke. "Or, so as not to overwhelm the situation, one person would approach Princess Serenity while the rest of us are close by and can intervene if things worsen."

Well, he was small enough to be a scout, "I could get close enough without being seen, if that helps us."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 12:41 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 PR3hWK9

Venus eyed the woods in front of them with uncertainty. A part of her wanted to run in there and find Serenity, but what if the heat signatures Mercury detected were a bunch of strangers with no Serenity at all among them? She didn’t want to expose herself to Earthens unnecessarily. When Mars and Mercury said that the figures were moving toward them, Venus realized she didn’t have a lot of time to think. They needed to come up with an approach strategy right now.

Listening to Jupiter’s suggestion, Venus nodded. “Let’s get out of the way a bit and try to observe them as they pass. First of all, we need to make sure Serenity is among them. If she isn’t, there’s no point in showing ourselves at all.”

She pointed at a thick underbrush that was tall enough to hide them if they all crouched behind it. “Quickly, let’s take cover.” Ushering her friends toward it, she heard Artemis volunteering to assess the situation. “Alright, go for it. I will be close behind you, just in case.”

Venus positioned herself behind a tree that was near to the path the group would take, but not near enough that they could easily spot her unless they were looking for her. Hopefully Artemis would be able to get closer and get a better view of who all was in the party. She knew Earth had cats, too, even if he was discovered, they probably wouldn’t think anything was out of the ordinary.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime15th February 2015, 11:12 am

Mercury agreed with Venus's plan. They should make absolute sure that the group approaching them was the one they wanted before revealing their existence. The senshi shouldn't even be on Earth, so they had to be careful or they might cause an interplanetary incident. She was happy that Artemis had joined them. Right now, he looked the least out of place here, and being a cat would make it easier for him to move around without detection. 

Following their leader's example, Mercury crouched behind the underbrush and continued to monitor her computer. Artemis would get a visual for them, and she would keep watch with her scanners until the group was closer. "They're almost here...." she said quietly.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 11:03 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 XJw9W3u_zps44dc2290

Zoisite looked behind him once more, worried etched onto his face as he caught sight of the blood dripping down his arm. He wanted to go to his brother, to help him, but he knew better than to try. When he looked towards Kunzite and Endymion, there seemed to be a puzzled look on his Prince’s face. Something was going on here, and Zoisite would bet his book collection that it would center on this mysterious woman. He kept his hand on his sword and his eyes on the forest, keeping watch for any more wolves as they moved towards the town.

“Do you think this town has adequate medical facilities for Nephrite?” Zoisite asked Kunzite quietly. He didn’t think they’d be able to make it back to the palace without losing him.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 11:28 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 2t2ewhC

Serenity walked back with her hero and his men, mainly focused on the world around her rather than the people beside her. Call it foolish, but she was so fascinated by the overwhelming amount of green. On the moon, everything was silver and shiny, but here, everything was filled with color and vibrancy.

It was wild, it was beautiful, and Serenity loved it. 

She had learned that the man who had saved her was, in fact, Endymion - Prince of Earth. The realization hit Serenity like a brick wall, and she suddenly realized why her breath had been taken away when she first met him. He was everything a prince should be: handsome, brave, kind, chivalrous, wise. Everything she had ever dreamed and more.

His men all had their own similar-sounding names, and Serenity found it rather difficult to remember who was who. She hoped she wouldn't mess up their names in the future.

And of course, they had asked for her name. Serenity had froze, wondering if she should reveal her true name as they had, or if she should come up with some alias. But she was on Earth, and she was always taught that Earth was a dangerous place, and her importance was far too great for her to be exposed in the world. So Serenity made the wise choice and made up a fake name. Selene was the name she gave them, hoping that they would fall for it. To her knowledge, they bought her little lie. 

After what seemed like forever, they arrived at the end of the forest. The sun seemed to shine brighter here, and Serenity could feel it burning her pale skin. It was uncomfortable, but refreshing at the same time.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime16th February 2015, 5:37 pm

By the time the village's cleared graze-lands were within sight, Mamoru was walking by himself, albeit a little stiffly, and was subtly gathering energy from the world surrounding him. He had stayed quiet for most of the return trip - with Nephrite's and his injuries and the addition of a lady to their group, remaining to complete their duty was out of the question; for their health and the lady's sensibilities they decided to return to the village. The notion that they had not fully completed their mission was put to rest in Endymion's mind with the reasoning that they had killed many of the creatures - probably the more aggressive ones at that - and so returning at this point would not be abandoning the duty completely, but perhaps delaying it.

As soon as they started their not-so-victorious return march, though, Endymion's mind went straight back to the mystery at hand: Selene. He knew she was from the moon - he had seen her sigil - but during their introductions she neglected to include that piece of information. This made him apprehensive, but the farther they walked together, the less apprehensive he became. Her delight at his world eased his worry and endeared her to him, as none could falsify the pure enchantment she showed for the forest and its more innocent inhabitants. She was sweet. While quiet and socially reserved towards them, her eyes and her easy smile for nature spoke volumes: this was her first time on Earth - there was no denying that. And that meant, for his more critical side, that whatever power she had, she had not used it on his people without his knowledge, and while Lunarians visiting the planet undocumented, especially those with powers like hers, made his neck stiffen with tension, he could not bring himself to believe that Selene would pose any danger to his people or his world.

Every so often on the trek he would subtly point out a songbird perched in the branches, or a chipmunk burying its find, just to make her smile. Her fear from her first moments was generally fading away, as was his trepidation about her; while his more logical side still held its reservations about her sudden appearance and her purpose on his planet (he had resolved her Lunarian omission with a simple reversal of roles -- if he were on the moon and found himself in the company of Lunar royalty in a place he was not supposed to be, he certainly would not make the situation worse by mentioning he was from another planet), its voice was growing more and more quiet, allowing the rest of him to enjoy her company.

He heard Zoisite whisper something to Kunzite behind him on the path but did not quite catch the message; while still walking in the same manner, he tried to listen closer. The mention of Nephrite, who looked too pale for his liking, drew his attention away from Selene and her pure-hearted enjoyment of nature and towards the nature itself; he had been able to heal someone else's injuries before, but never after his energy had been used to heal himself. If Zoisite was getting nervous, that was one thing, but if Kunzite felt nervous...
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 12:30 am

They are here.

Venus saw the man leading the group first; a tall, regal looking man in royal garb. Venus’ memories tried to tell her that he looked familiar, but she had not had any reason to learn much about Earth other than what she heard or seen in passing, sitting in Serenity’s lessons and absorbing more information than the princess ever did. There were yet more men with him, and…

She gasped when she saw the unmistakable figure of Serenity among them. Relief and worry mixed into one as the princess’ familiar face entered her line of sight, and for a moment, Venus saw the utter wonder and joy in her face. It made her pause; she did not recall ever seeing such an expression on Serenity’s face. Her heart wrenched with guilt—this was what Serenity had always wanted, wasn’t it? To see the rest of the universe. To visit the other worlds.

Venus couldn’t wait anymore. Serenity didn’t seem to be among them as a captive, but she was too anxious to get the princess back where she belonged before the queen noticed she was missing. She thought quickly of a cover story to present to these men; perhaps they were a group of ladies traveling from a distant kingdom? But how could she explain the loss of their carriage? Robbed? And which kingdom could she say they came from when she knew nothing about the kingdoms here? If these were truly royals, they would know each other well. They’d be able to see straight through her lie. Perhaps she could say she was among the lower level nobles, the ones not quite as well-known?

But what had Serenity told them? If their lies did not match, it would not work. If this was how their relationship with Earth kingdoms was to begin, it was probably best that it did not start with a lie.

Venus turned her eyes toward the man that was dressed differently than the others again. His face was kind… he didn’t seem like a bad person. Maybe… just maybe, they could tell the truth and not incite conflict.

When the group almost passed them, Venus finally dashed into the path, unable to wait anymore. Her eyes were on Serenity and Serenity only. She considered dashing straight for Serenity, but didn’t want to alarm the men around her. So instead she just stood in their path with her empty hands beside her, clearly unarmed, waiting until they noticed her.

“Excuse me, my lords,” she said as confidently as she could. “I am sorry to interrupt your journey, but I do believe you have my lady among you.”
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 5:39 am

Mercury was still looking at her monitor when the group walked into the open. 

"They're out of the forest now," she said, watching the shapes on her computer screen as the moved further. Venus looked over the bush to see them, and gasped. "Is Serenity there?" She turned to look at her when she received no answer, only to watch as Venus ran over to intercept the group. "Venus, w-wait a minute!" Mercury let her computer disappear and peeked over the bush herself. 

The dark haired man near Serenity looked important by his clothing, and the other men seemed to be surrounding him. A lord and his guards, perhaps? But there was something about the man's clothes that bothered her...wait, weren't those the colors of Earth's royalty? 

Mercury paled, hoping he wasn't who she suspected him of being... But if he was, she didn't want Venus to be completely alone and outnumbered for too long. If they suspected that people of the Moon Kingdom were here, it might come to a fight. Hesitantly, Mercury followed after her leader, trying to come up with a story to tell in case they were questioned. 

"Um....yes, thank you for finding her," she said, building off of Venus. She must have had a plan, right?
Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 8:09 am

Mars quietly listened to the options they had and did as she was told: she hid behind a bush and waited for further orders. It wasn't long until the people they were following made their appearance from behind the trees, and to Mars' relief, one of them was indeed their princess. Her white gown was dirty and torn at the bottom, but there was awe in her eyes - no doubt, the Princess was just as amazed at this beautiful planet as they were! For a second, Mars could've sworn she'd seen the taller of the bunch, the man dressed in black and red, pointing towards a fat squirrel and leaning in to say something to Serenity. He seemed to be a bit too familiar with the young woman, and this bothered Mars immensely. Does he know who he's dealing with? No, of course not. Surely Serenity would have the sense to not tell strangers in a strange land who she was and where she'd come from! But then again... she did wear that mark on her forehead...

Venus shared her plans with nobody, as she left her hiding place and started talking to the group completely out of the blue. This made Mars tense up, prepared to strike should the men prove to be foes. Mars felt pain in her feet and rolled her eyes in annoyance. It was because of the transformation uniform. Her day-to-day uniform was still drying in her room in the Moon Kingdom, so she'd had to transform into a set of battle clothes before coming down to Earth. This meant... practically new shoes. And by Ares, what a perfect moment to be easing into new heels!

Mars had not planned to follow Venus, thinking that the senshi leader might've had a plan that perhaps did not include them. However, when Mercury followed, all of Mars' patience and discipline went down the drain and she found herself pushing forward, walking in the steps of Mercury and Venus.

She put on her most menacing, unforgiving face, and although she did not want the group before them to know of it, her hands were ready to start creating flames at any moment.

If Venus was going to seem sweet and Mercury - thankful; then Mars couldn't help but assume the role of intimidator. She positioned herself behind the other two, her arms folded in front of her chest, and said nothing.
Back to top Go down
http://society6.com/teohoble http://teo-hoble.tumblr.com/ http://teo-hoble.deviantart.com/
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 4:44 pm

After confirming his role and deciding upon any necessary signals, Artemis used his feline attributes to his advantage and approached the group of men accompanying Princess Serenity. The white cat clung to the shadows and larger objects providing him cover. Before arriving at a suitable distance, he made a personal decision to avoid speaking. From his limited studies of Earth Artemis knew that felines did have a presence on Earth, but did not possess the same abilities as a Mauian. Earthian cats and Mauian cats were not, after all, the same.

The group traveled, but Artemis did not know their final destination. He traveled with them from a distance and learned some information. Some members of their party were injured, but Princess Serenity appeared to be in good health. If the injuries had been inflicted by Princess Serenity upon quarrelsome, young men, then she would likely show evidence of having participated in a struggle. He wasn't sure, but perhaps they had protected Princess Serenity from an external force or they might have sustained the injuries prior to meeting her.

It was likely the first option, because one of the men seemed to be trying to keep Princess Serenity's spirits elevated. That would certainly be unusual behavior for a captor. He tarried a little longer in order to hear some indication of their final destination. Information in paw, Artemis turned to return to the group.

But! Oh geez, Venus had already begun to approach the group on her own, without any of the information Artemis could provide her. With an elongated sigh, he picked up the pace to intercept Venus, Mars, and Mercury. Of course, given his luck, he didn't quite make it. Venus spoke and Mercury offered her thanks to the men shortly thereafter. If he could slap his face with his paw without looking very unusual, he would have done so.

Instead, he opted to meow loudly and saunter to the group. First, he traveled near the men and paused to sniff, as if searching for a tasty morsel. He stuck his nose out to sniff them and 'deeming them irrelevant', Artemis walked over to the girls and twirled among their legs. Yes, he an ordinary cat and these were his owners.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 6:40 pm

Jupiter nodded in agreement with Venus’ plan and went and hid behind a bush. She soon saw a group of men walking into the village, Serenity in tow. Jupiter felt a slight sense of relief, but then remembered there was nothing saying these men were kind hearted and hadn’t harmed or were planning to harm the princess. Jupiter looked more closely at the men and thought they were all quite handsome from afar.

Jupiter soon saw Venus, then Mercury and then Mars make their way out of the bushes to approach the men. Jupiter wondered what caused such a rapid change in plans but followed suit after the others. She trusted what ever plan Venus had.

Jupiter stood behind the others and held her guard up. She spoke to the group, “thank you my lords, you seem to have found a dear friend of ours, we truly appreciate you returning with her” Jupiter spoke, her voice calm but she would be ready to fight if they did not release Serenity soon.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime17th February 2015, 6:57 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 IgunQWX

Kunzite was focused on supporting the weight of his injured prince, but he was always keeping his attention on the strange female who had appeared seemingly out of the blue. His eyes would look over from time to time, staring at the golden crescent moon on her forehead. Of course she was Lunarian - that was just what they needed right now. Right when Endymion was about to begin looking for a suitor, some flawless moon girl appears. 

That was just fantastic.

The lead shittenou was lost in thought when Zoisite tapped him on the shoulder. Turning his head, Kunzite met the younger man's eyes. Alarmed, Kunzite looked back further at Nephrite, who was bleeding profusely and looking extremely pale. He didn't look like he would be conscious for much longer. 

"Nephrite! You stay awake, you hear me? Focus, and don't let yourself fall asleep. Alright? I know it's hard, but I need you to fight the pain. Soon we'll be at the village and you'll be taken care of."

Fearing for his friend's well-being, Kunzite forced himself to turn back around and focus on Endymion. His prince was starting to look better, which was no-doubt due to his healing powers. Kunzite remained silent as Endymion pointed out certain aspects of nature for the Lunarian girl to look at, and judging by the look of glee on her face, she was enjoying every second. Despite the horrors she had seen, it was like she was filled with so much optimism and positive energy that the negativity had been wiped completely from her mind. 

They finally reached the end of the massive expanse of trees, and as they began to walk towards the village, a striking young woman with long blonde hair and powerful blue eyes darted in front of them. 

Kunzite froze, pulling Endymion to a stop beside him. His eyes scanned her form, taking in her confident posture and air of authority. Not only that, but he also acknowledged how unbelievably beautiful she was. And here he had that the Lunarian girl was pretty, but this girl made her look like a commoner. This woman, this beautiful goddess of beauty, was breathtaking.

Kunzite's mouth had fallen open slightly, but he quickly snapped himself out of his awestruck stupor. The blonde girl's eyes were focused on the Lunarian who called herself Selene, which put Kunzite on edge. Narrowing his eyes, Kunzite stood up straighter.

"My apologies, fair maiden. We would be more than willing to return her to you, if she truly is your lady."

Kunzite looked over at Selene, who was staring at the blonde woman with a mixture of both apprehension and relief. It seemed as if they did know each other, and now that more women were appearing from the bushes, Kunzite wondered if they were all Selene's guardians of some sort. 

Either that, or they were a group of liars who came to take the girl. 

But looking at the blonde woman who appeared to be their leader, Kunzite couldn't bring himself to believe that she had bad intentions. Clearing his throat, Kunzite did his best to bow while still allowing Endymion to lean on him. 

"Allow us to introduce ourselves. I am Kunzite, and these are my men, Zoisite, Jadeite, and Nephrite. And this," Kunzite said, glancing to Endymion, "is Endymion, crowned prince of Earth. We seek no conflict with you, and with Lady Selene's consent, you are welcome to take her and leave us in peace. As you can see, we suffer from casualties, and would like to be on our way as soon as possible."
Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime18th February 2015, 10:02 am

Now that all four girls plus a cat had positioned themselves in front of the men, Mars wondered if they weren't a bit ridiculous. Surely their uniforms would be a dead give-away as to their nature, and if the group in front of them had had doubts about Serenity's persona up until now, surely their suspicions would be either confirmed or cleared once they saw the warriors ganging up to take away the beautiful Lunarian...

But on the other hand... Mars scanned the small crowd in front of her. The five men looked exhausted and there was blood on their clothes. Perhaps they had bigger issues than how ridiculous the scene was or what the girls' identities were. They were all handsome and well-groomed, and four of them wore similar uniforms, with the fifth - the man who had shown Serenity the squirrel earlier - looking absolutely regal.

The white-haired man in the group spoke to Venus: he would apparently be glad to get rid of Serenity, provided the senshi had good intentions with her. Those did not sound like the words of a man ready to kidnap or hurt someone. Mars let go of some of the tension she had been building up.

The man introduced himself as Kunzite. As he spoke the names of the rest of his men, Mars took a good look at everyone. Somehow she wasn't very shocked that the man in black was the crowned prince of the Earth. He sure looked like a prince! Scanning their faces she thought she saw something akin to her own flame in the blond man's eyes. However, he and the one with a ponytail looked preoccupied with the last of their group: a man with loose brown hair and a trail of blood behind him.

"You're losing one of your men," Mars said, without caution. "I can try to cauterize the wound, if you want. Stop the bleeding before it's too late..."

Was this a wise decision? Outing her senshi powers to a group of strangers like that? But by the look of things, the brown-haired man didn't have much time left - and if it was true that they had helped their Princess, it would be a crime to ignore their losses and not give them help when help was available. Mars could cauterize the wound with her flame, stop the bleeding, but then one of the girls - Venus or Jupiter - or one of the other men, would have to help bandage him. Mars was awful at bandages and actually caring for the wounded.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime18th February 2015, 11:37 am

Although she hadn’t spared time to tell the others what she was going to do—mostly because she had no idea she was doing it until it happened—Venus was glad that they all simply went along with it. Not that there was much of a plan to begin with; she had decided to approach this in a straightforward way. Serenity’s crescent moon mark was an obvious sign of who she was, and there was not going to be any way to deny it. The best they could do was hide her importance—disguise her as a Lunarian noble instead of its royal princess and only heir.

She was quite focused on Serenity, which was why it took her a second to notice the long silver haired man’s gaze on her. She stifled a laugh at the way he looked at her, how his mouth was actually gaping open a little bit. As the senshi of beauty, Venus was used to being stared at like that, though never by an Earthen before. There was something different in his gaze that softened her a bit, made her feel warm inside.

And then he called her ‘fair maiden’. She had to try really hard not to giggle this time.

He introduced himself as well as the others, and she realized why the man leading them seemed familiar. He was the prince of Earth himself. Well, that was just typical of their luck, wasn’t it? First trip to earth, and who did they run smack dab into? She glared a little at Serenity. The princess sure knew how to pick them.

“I think our young mistress here can vouch for us. We’re her guardians. As you may have gathered, we’re not quite… from around here. But we do not wish for conflict either. We just want to take her back to our own kingdom. She’s not meant to be here, and I apologize on her behalf for the… intrusion. It was rather… an accident.”

She began to notice, too, when Kunzite pointed it out, that several of them were injured, and remembered the wolves. When Mars offered to cauterize the wound, Venus flinched.

“That is an extreme solution, is it not? The village is just over there… can he not make it?” She glanced back toward the houses lined up behind them. Surely one of those people knew how to fix a wound? And if not, she was sure Mercury did.

“If you need help, we can offer our assistance. My name is Sailor Venus, and these are my companions; Mars, Mercury, and Jupiter.”
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime19th February 2015, 7:46 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 37TVQgc_zps5a4c4e92

Well, so much for keeping his injuries from the Prince, he thought grimacing as Kunzite called back to him to stay awake and to not pass out. Despite how much you want me to stay up, I’m not sure I can much longer. Every step that he took caused sharp pains to shoot down his arm to the tips of his fingers and up to his shoulder. It wasn’t the pain that was getting to him, he was a warrior, he could handle pain, it was the severe blood loss from the wound that wouldn’t stop healing and the light headedness he was beginning to feel.  Taking another step, he began to wobble. This couldn’t be good. He forced his legs to keep moving, putting one foot in front of the other.

They soon stopped when some maidens, who seemed to act like warriors, even the ones who appeared to be nice, claimed that they had their lady. Nephrite attempted to pay attention to what was going on here. He still needed to protect the prince, but the words around him began to blur together, making any words almost indistinguishable. He began to sway where he stood, his balance beginning to go. The last thing he heard before he collapsed on the ground was the woman with the dark hair offering to cauterize his wounds. Kunzite don’t you dare let her, he thought just before he blacked out.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime19th February 2015, 8:40 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 Mercur23

As the men introduced themselves to the senshi, Mercury found that her earlier suspicion was right. This really was the Prince of Earth! What were the odds of Serenity running into him of all people? At least they seemed like kind enough gentlemen, judging by Kunzite's response to their arrival. She looked at the other guards as Kunzite named them, the dark haired one catching her attention with his condition. he looked ready to faint, and his arm was stained with red. Everyone else was starting to notice how bad he looked as well, and as the group started to discuss a solution, Nephrite fell over. Mercury was about to run over to check him before she remembered that she was dealing with Earth Royalty. She couldn't just start treating him without permission. So despite how much she wanted to help, she'd have to wait for a moment.

"Maybe we should probably help get him into town safely. Um, if you don't mind of course..."  Mercury said, turning to Kunzite. Venus would allow them to stay for a little longer, right? "I think I can help with a temporary stop gap to the injury. He really needs to stop losing blood."
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime19th February 2015, 5:06 pm

Endymion's thoughts were interrupted by the sudden appearance of not one, but four young women - and a cat - suddenly appearing on the path before them, effectively blocking the road. He practically felt the change in Selene's mood when the blonde first appeared, how her relaxed and almost cheerful mood suddenly became apprehensive, stopping beside them on the path and looking to the four nervously; her behavior put him on guard, and he listened carefully to what they had to say. Clearly Selene knew these girls, but in what capacity?

The blonde's confident claim did little to convince him either way, whether they were truly friends of Selene's or if they were attempting to hide some foul play, and he kept his guard up as each of the four revealed themselves in various ways; while the blue-haired young lady vocally supported the blonde and the brunette rephrased what she had said, the matching statements only served to make him a little more suspicious, especially sensing that both the black-haired girl and the brunette seemed ready to attack at any moment. He kept his expression stern but neutral and concentrated on reading his surroundings; if they were enemies of Selene's and putting on some play for them in an attempt to kidnap her, he would make their attempt as difficult as possible.

Kunzite's response was everything Endymion had hoped it would be. Polite, but with a veiled warning. The cards were on the table - Selene must know that they were willing to defend her if the arrivals held malicious intent for her, so she should feel free to express her part and let things fall where they may. ...but then Kunzite continued, offering introductions and a request for Selene's consent rather than a declaration, and Endymion eased up slightly; he trusted Kunzite explicitly, and if Kunzite believed the ladies could be telling the truth, Endymion would put his faith in Kunzite's reading of the situation. 

The way the statement ended, however, drew his attention back to Nephrite, and he pulled in even more energy from the world. The black-haired woman, visibly relaxing, offered to cauterize the wound and Endymion's gut reaction was to immediately deny the offer; while sound, the process and the after effects... he'd only seen one person be cauterized in the past, and to see that happen to Nephrite -- he couldn't do it. Cauterization would be a last-ditch effort when everything else, including whatever he could manage, was exhausted. As his thoughts continued, however, he ran across a snag: if these girls really were bound to Selene, they were also of the Moon; his powers had been kept secret - their knowledge only shared with select members of the court and his Generals - would he, should he, use them in front of the visitors? His only comfort at that moment was that Nephrite had made it okay so far -- the cloth covering his wound looked a little blood-soaked, but it should have started scabbing by now so the odds that they'd have to resort to anything in the near future were slim to --

Someone fell behind him, and Endymion turned to confirm his suspicions even as he cursed his inattentiveness and how easily he had believed Nephrite to be okay. In moments he was kneeling beside Nephrite and carefully peeling away the blood-soaked bandages; he caught Zoisite's eyes meaningfully, trusting him to back up Kunzite in whatever was about to happen.
Back to top Go down
Fire
Pyramidal Crystal

Fire

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime19th February 2015, 5:32 pm

Sailor Mars fought a very rudely timed laugh when the man named Nephrite collapsed almost immediately after Venus had asked "Can he not make it?"

"Apparently not!" Mars answered in something akin to a whisper. 

The fire senshi did not move an inch after the man fell, but she did feel some relief when Mercury offered her own help in the situation. She hadn't seen Mercury's powers in medical situations before, but she was sure that if Mercury had offered help, it meant she could give help. Mars did understand Venus' reaction to her initial offer: after all, their mission was to get back Serenity, not to save these people from their own problems - or to leave them with life-long scars as a reminder of their interaction. But still, Mars couldn't help remembering the scene she saw in the flames. If the interpretation was correct (and based on Kunzite's attitude towards them, she had read the situation well), then at least one of them had helped preserve Serenity's life that night. Didn't that mean they owed them?

Mars didn't dare come up with any more bright ideas for fear of Venus. And she didn't dare approach the unconscious man for fear of out-stepping her boundaries with this group of strangers. But she did hope that Venus would allow Mercury to help, if help was accepted by the other party. She looked at the senshi of love and beauty to see see her reaction at the situation unfolding before them.
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime19th February 2015, 6:23 pm

Jupiter kept a close watch on Serenity and the men around her. All the men were quite handsome, but Jupiter’s attention was drawn to the one introduced as Nephrite. Not just because he was injured, that was only a part of it, but because he was the most handsome in her eyes. He had long wavy brown hair and even though he appeared to be in pain, Jupiter saw kindness in his eyes, well at least until he collapsed.

It caught her off guard and she clasped a hand to her mouth. She hoped the nobleman was okay and he would pull through his injury. After all if he helped protect the princess, then it was important that he pull through so she could properly thank him.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime19th February 2015, 7:25 pm

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 IGVLJa8

They were almost to the village. Jadeite kept his eye on Nephrite the whole time. Ready to catch him if he would fall. During the whole trip Jadeite ignored the girl. They suddenly came to a stop when a blond hair maiden confronted them. She immediately gain his attention. Jadeite tense up a bit, when he saw her uniform and were joined by three other maidens. He was ready to act, but as they talk Jadeite relaxed a little. They were only wanting to return the girl home and judging by the girl's reaction they must be her guardians. Then out of a blue one of the girls spoke up.

"You're losing one of your men," she said, without caution. "I can try to cauterize the wound, if you want. Stop the bleeding before it's too late..."

Jadeite stood there at awe by her beauty. She had long beautiful raven hair and perfect purple eyes. He felt that somehow time had stopped and she was the only thing that mattered. Nephrite's sudden collapse brought Jadeite back into reality. He tried to catch him before he reached the ground, but it was too late. Jadeite then cursed at himself for being so easily distracted.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime21st February 2015, 8:59 am

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 G5TPIqM

Luna was very worried about the princess! After talking to Mars and the other senshi, it seemed that Princess Serenity was on Earth. Artemis had looked over at her to see how she was feeling, she smiled at him, knowing that he understood her feelings even when she was trying to hide them. They decided that the best course of action was to go to Earth and get the princess. Luna, of course volunteered to go. She had been the one teaching the princess how to teleport and somehow she felt responsible for her ending up there. If only the princess had been comfortable talking to her.

The Earth was a very different place from the moon, it wasn't a bad difference, just different. Mercury was able to locate Princess Serenity so they quickly followed her to where the princess was located. Artemis suggested someone going to scout the area and he had volunteered. She would have loved to follow him, but perhaps it was better if just one moon cat went and it wasn't her. Princess Serenity could freak out if Luna was the first she saw.

After Artemis had left they followed at a distance. Eventually Venus decided to approach and the rest of the group followed. As they approached and the senshi spoke, Luna stayed quiet and hidden. She didn't want the princess to freak out if she saw her. So she stayed in the shadow of the senshi and watched what was happening. From what Mercury taught during her lessons to the princess she knew that cats on this planet didn't posses the ability to speak like mauians did.

Luna watched the scene unfold before her as each of the senshi introduced themselves and tried to help. The princess seemed alright and as it turned out they were in the presence of the crown prince of Earth and his guardians.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon   [RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[RPG Event] The Lunar Chronicles: Phase I - New Moon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top