The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! Empty
PostSubject: Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration!   Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! I_icon_minitime7th December 2014, 6:54 am

Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! UWStsQ2

It's time for this year's Festibration!!! This year we have plenty of fun and awesome games/events for you to partake in!! This first week is more for the longer running games that people need more time to think of an idea, create it, and such. Don't fret though! The two weeks following that will be filled with events, activities, and games you can participate in! Festibration will come to a close on January 1st, so there's plenty of time to join in on the Holiday fun!!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!!

<3
Diana
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/

Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration!   Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! I_icon_minitime7th December 2014, 7:03 am

YAY Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! 1984953407Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! 1984953407Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration!   Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! I_icon_minitime7th December 2014, 8:23 am

YAY!!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration!   Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! I_icon_minitime7th December 2014, 11:00 am

This is gonna be fun! Razz
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration!   Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! I_icon_minitime8th December 2014, 7:23 pm

Whoot Whoot! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
PyreRosie
Star Seed

PyreRosie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration!   Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! I_icon_minitime10th December 2014, 8:13 pm

Looking forward to it!  Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! 868675979
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration!   Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Baby it's coooold ooooutsiiiide, but that means it's time for Festibration!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top