The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hello~! ♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
PyreRosie
Star Seed

PyreRosie

Star Seed

Hello~! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Hello~! ♥   Hello~! ♥ I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 9:21 pm

Hi everybody! I heard about these forums through Tumblr so I thought to check it out!

My name is Rosie and I like a whole lot of things! I draw when college isn't keeping me busy. I post on deviantART, Tumblr, and a few other art sites. I'm currently in college for social work and I just want to help people in general when I get my master's. Hello~! ♥ 1955989781

I'll admit my favorite series is Star Wars but Sailor Moon remains close to my heart. I watched the show when I was in elementary school with my best friend and it's been a blast rewatching them now and getting into Crystal. I'll admit I haven't read the manga entirely but hopefully one day I will get around to it.
My favorite Sailor Moon character is Ami/Mercury Hello~! ♥ 1666276025 even though the element in my username is fire, haha.Hello~! ♥ 3884866259

Other than that, I keep an open mind and I'll do my best to keep a positive attitude.

I'm a little shy...and random...an odd combination perhaps? 

Hello~! ♥ 702547589 Hello~! ♥ 2695440696  Hello~! ♥ 3186387542 Hello~! ♥ 2422052349
I dunno, lol!

Looking forward to chatting with y'all here!

(Those are adorable bunny emoticons!)

Last edited by PyreRosie on 4th December 2014, 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Cosmos-Hime

Cosmos-Hime

Title : ミ☆ GC's official Sailor Cosmos! ミ☆

Hello~! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~! ♥   Hello~! ♥ I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 9:23 pm

Welcome to the family, Rosie!   Hello~! ♥ 1984953407
Back to top Go down
http://sailormoonfan224.tumblr.com/
Moonlit Templar
Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Templar

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Formerly Medeus

Hello~! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~! ♥   Hello~! ♥ I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 11:59 pm

Greetings PyreRosie, and welcome to the Galaxy Cauldron forums!
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Hello~! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~! ♥   Hello~! ♥ I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 3:43 am

Welcome to the forums! It'a great to have you! I love your name Hello~! ♥ 1394610236

Since you're so interested in art, you should check out our Artists' Section! You can share your work with us there, if you'd like! You could also join the Artists' Guild, where you can join challenges and discuss art with other artists here on GC! Smile

Who's your favorite Sailor Moon villain, and what's your favorite season? Your user is adorable, by the way! Wink

I hope you enjoy your time here on GC, and if you ever need anything or just want to chat, feel free to shoot me a PM! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com

Hello~! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~! ♥   Hello~! ♥ I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 4:27 am

Hi! Welcome to GC!
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

Hello~! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~! ♥   Hello~! ♥ I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 1:15 pm

Hello and welcome to the GC! I love Star Wars too!! Which movie is your favorite? Mine is A New Hope. Are you excited about the new movie coming out? I'm shy and random too, no worries, everyone is nice and welcoming Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
PyreRosie
Star Seed

PyreRosie

Star Seed

Hello~! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~! ♥   Hello~! ♥ I_icon_minitime6th December 2014, 12:08 pm

@Miss Moon Rose: Thank you! One of the better names I created for myself. Hello~! ♥ 1984953407

I will definitely take a peek around the artists area, thanks for suggesting!

Oh shoot, my favorite villain...I'd have to go with the Black Moon Clan, likely for the nostalgic feel and that season in general! I dunno why but I loved the concept of there being like a darker half to the Moon people we hardly hear about. For some reason I also like Mistress 9, probably because she's pretty, lol.

I think the R season would be my favorite though S comes really close. I love the cosmic brooch and transformation Usagi has in S but I love the episodes in R more.

@Batgirl: Oh awesome! To be honest, I have a hard time getting into the movies personally. I've watched them a few times but it's hard to stay focused. But if I have to pick, The Phantom Menace because I crush over Darth Maul and loved his appearance there.

My interest's been more in the games and TV shows. Love playing SWTOR and watching Rebels. It won't stop me from seeing the new movie coming out, I'm curious what they're up to since they're not following the EU comics and novels made after Return of the Jedi.

Thanks to everyone else welcoming me!  Hello~! ♥ 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

Hello~! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~! ♥   Hello~! ♥ I_icon_minitime6th December 2014, 6:43 pm

welcome to the forums Rosie- so glad to have you here. I am glad you found us. I have also been a SM fan since elementary school. Idef recommend once you have free time to check out the manga- i love it, and the art work. I think it is awesome that you are in social work. I am pursuing my teaching credential at the moment. oh goodness, I got so excited, I forgot to introduce myself- My name is Erica, I also go by Hikari (my former username) but am now Artemis.

It is such a great time to be in the moonie fandom. I hope you hang around- we have a lot going on here on GC- hope to see you around and if you ever wanna chat or have questions, my inbox is always open.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Seren
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Seren

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Sailor Ceres ❤ Diana's Wife ❤

Hello~! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~! ♥   Hello~! ♥ I_icon_minitime7th December 2014, 7:24 pm

Hello there fellow Mercury fan!! *high-fives*

Have you seen PGSM or any of the musicals? I highly recommend them.

If you ever need any kind of help, feel free to message me or the rest of the staff. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hello~! ♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hello~! ♥   Hello~! ♥ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hello~! ♥

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-