The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Advanced: Infection

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

Advanced:  Infection Empty
PostSubject: Advanced: Infection   Advanced:  Infection I_icon_minitime8th October 2014, 9:56 pm

Name of the Storyline: Infection
Name of the Creator: Miss Moon Rose
Forum: Tokyo City
Plot Summary: Chaos has been dormant for nine years.  During that time span, the sailor senshi have lived normal, happy lives.  Their careers have kicked off, but their friendship is still going strong.  Their transformation phrases have not been uttered since the defeat of Galaxia, and at last they are free to live without the extra pressure of senshi responsibilities.  The Guardian of Time, Sailor Pluto, is charged with the responsibility of informing her future queen of the approaching moment for her to forge Crystal Tokyo.  However, when Sailor Pluto leaves her position at the Gates of Time to do so, the formerly-dormant enemy strikes.
Selene, the sister of the first Queen Serenity, had been waiting for years to get revenge on the people of the Moon.  Her plans to destroy the lives of the sailor senshi had been bubbling and boiling for quite some time, and finally the moment appeared.  The unguarded Gates of Time gave Selene the perfect opportunity to travel through time and change the lives of each sailor senshi in dangerous, unforeseen ways.  Her grand knowledge of magic and the dark arts enabled her to modify and change the DNA coding of each solar soldier, granting them all the curse of mental illness.  The past changed the future, and the nine sailor senshi's lives were completely turned around.  Now with mental illness standing in the way of adapting to senshi life, the sailors must find a way to adapt to their new inhibitors and work together to restore their future.  
Details On Any Necessary Information: Each senshi has been assigned a mental illness.  This adds to the challenge and fun of the roleplay.  They also have pursued their own careers, which can be modified as the designated roleplayer sees fit.

Usagi Tsukino - The last nine years have been spent attending graduate school, studying in the fashion industry.  After four years of college, Usagi got a job at a local bridal boutique (subject to change as roleplayer sees fit).  Mamoru proposed to her two months before Selene altered Usagi's DNA.  Because of this change in her DNA, Usagi is diagnosed with Anorexia Nervosa.  For more information on Anorexia Nervosa, click here.  Usagi is twenty-five and three years out of college.  
Ami Mizuno:  The last nine years have been spent in medical school.  After graduating as valedictorian, Ami went on to attend the best med school in the country.  She has just recently graduated, and is moving on to become an intern at a local hospital.  When Selene alters Ami's DNA, however, she is cursed with Bipolar Disorder.  For more information on Bipolar Disorder, click here.  Ami is twenty-five, and fresh out of college in her first year of internship.
Rei Hino - The last nine years have been spent taking care of her grandfather, who had fallen ill shortly after Rei graduated.  Sadly, he passed away two years ago, leaving Rei alone to take care of the shrine.  Since then, she has become the head priestess of Hikawa Shrine, and spends her days helping other adults and children find their path (this may be subject to change as the roleplayer sees fit, however this outcome for Rei is rather a given in every version of Sailor Moon).  When Selene altered Rei's DNA, she was cursed with Schizophrenia.  For more information on Schizophrenia, click here.  Rei is twenty-five, with no college education.
Makoto Kino - The last nine years were filled with nothing but success for Makoto.  After graduating high school, she went straight to pursuing her dreams, ignoring the option of college.  She went straight to using her lifetime savings to get her own restaurant, which she now runs as owner and head chef (subject to change as roleplayer sees fit).  When Selene alters her DNA, Makoto is cursed with depression.  For more information on depression, click here.  Makoto is twenty-five, with no college education.
Minako Aino - The last nine years achieved all of Minako's life goals.  Before the Sailor Starlights made their departure for Kinmoku, they called their esteemed manager and recommended Minako as their next prodigy.  After a fantastic audition and the signing of a contract, Minako quickly rose to become the next major J-Pop star (all subject to change -within reason - as roleplayer sees fit).  When Selene changes her DNA sequence, Minako is cursed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder (GAD).  For more information on GAD, click here.  Minako is twenty-five, with no college education.
Haruka Tenou - The last nine years went smoothly for Haruka.  Her reputation as a racer increased, and she was soon invited to participate in bigger, better races with larger prizes and skilled competition.  When not at a race, Haruka is typically at the Tomoe mansion, caring for Hotaru and spending time with Michiru (all subject to change - within reason - as roleplayer sees fit)  When Selene altered Haruka's DNA, she was cursed with Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD).  For more information on ADHD, click here.  Haruka is twenty-six, with no college education.
Michiru Kaiou - The last nine years were filled with color for Michiru.  Her talent in the arts was recognized by many agents, and her works were performed and displayed nationwide.  She performed musical masterpieces solo and with other artists, along with showcasing artistic prodigies alongside pieces of many other renowned artists.  She spent all of her free time with her family, and often based her pieces on her relationships with them (all subject to change - within reason - as roleplayer sees fit).  When Selene disfigured Michiru's DNA, she was cursed with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder (OCD).  For more information on OCD, click here.  Michiru is twenty-six, with no college education.
Setsuna Meiou - The last nine years were spent guarding the Time Gate, monitoring the progress of her fellow senshi.  When the time came for Usagi to assume the throne of Crystal Tokyo, Setsuna left the time gate to inform her queen of this information.  However, when Setsuna left, Selene took that opportunity to alter Setsuna's DNA, cursing her with Alzheimer's Disease.  For more information on Alzheimer's Disease, click here.  Selene purposely gave Setsuna this inhibitor so that it would be practically impossible for Setsuna to remember her duty as the Guardian of Time, and return to the Time Gate to restore the Timeline.
Hotaru Tomoe - The last nine years consisted of schooling for poor Hotaru.  After graduation last year, Hotaru went to college to study literature, in hopes of becoming an elementary language arts teacher (subject to change as roleplayer sees fit).  When Selene altered her DNA, Hotaru was cursed with autism.  For more information on autism, click here.  Hotaru is nineteen and in her first year of college.

Mamoru is not affected by Selene's DNA changes.  She is only targeting the senshi, and she is unaware that there is a protector of Earth.  However, because the past is changed, so are his memories, and so his view of Usagi and the other senshi is of them always having mental illnesses.  I plan on having the first Queen Serenity come to him in a dream and tell him of the changes made to the senshi, and thus help him realize that the senshi were not always this way.  He is a key factor in resolving the senshi's illnesses.

Luna and Artemis are the same as Mamoru, with altered memories.  They are also key factors in resolving the senshi's illnesses, as I would have Queen Serenity speak to them via dreams as well.  

Having at least one out of Mamoru, Luna, or Artemis would be fantastic.  Also, when Selene changes the senshi's DNA, ALL OF HISTORY is changed.  Everyone around the senshi, all of the people they come in contact with on a daily basis, are aware of their illnesses, because it is made so that the senshi have dealt with it all their lives.  Not only that, but the senshi and their family are used to dealing with their illnesses, and have ways of coping/treating them.  However, dealing with these illnesses as senshi is an extremely difficult task for them.

Restrictions: No Starlights, Chibiusa, Shittenou, or Otakus, please!  I will be playing the villain, Selene, unless another roleplayer has an otaku villain that would make a good antagonist for this roleplay.  Queen Serenity will be NPC'd by myself.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 12th October 2014, 9:46 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Infection   Advanced:  Infection I_icon_minitime10th October 2014, 9:11 pm

Approved, except one question. Do you want this in Tokyo city or crystal Tokyo?
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Infection   Advanced:  Infection I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 5:05 am

Well, I figured that since it is taking place right before Usagi forges Crystal Tokyo, it would be Tokyo City.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Infection   Advanced:  Infection I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 8:02 pm

I think this sentence is confusing me then

" The nine years of peace soon is drawn to an end, however, when the time arises for Usagi to forge Crystal Tokyo from the power of the Imperium Silver Crystal."
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Infection   Advanced:  Infection I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 8:14 pm

Okay, I think I've fixed it. Sorry about that!
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Infection   Advanced:  Infection I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 8:17 pm

I think that sentence and the following regarding Pluto should be connected Wink 

{{Because alone, it doesn't make much sense, and isn't a sentence.}}

Advanced:  Infection 3541594201
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Infection   Advanced:  Infection I_icon_minitime12th October 2014, 9:46 pm

Okay, I fixed it again xD. Sorry about all of this confusion!
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Infection   Advanced:  Infection I_icon_minitime13th October 2014, 12:22 pm

Alright, you're good Smile
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Infection   Advanced:  Infection I_icon_minitime13th October 2014, 12:23 pm

YAYYY!!!!! Thank you!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Advanced: Infection   Advanced:  Infection I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Advanced: Infection

View previous topic View next topic Back to top