The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime1st December 2014, 7:38 pm

Yuuta thought to himself about the proposal. He was starting to get  better with English now, so he could probably get by without a tutor anymore. "I guess I could get a transfer. I'll miss your teaching though..." he said. "We can still meet up outside of school, right?"
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime1st December 2014, 11:10 pm

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

"The entire point of having you transfer to another class is so we can see each other outside of school," she said smiling. She couldn't help herself and leaned forward and kissed him shyly.

"We'd still have to be careful though."
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime1st December 2014, 11:27 pm

Yuuta was surprised at Amina's sudden boldness, but didn't pull away from her. This was good, right? She wasn't so hesitant to initiate things anymore.  

"Yeah, really careful..." He kissed her back, less shyly than she did. "Is this careful enough?" he asked under his breath as he broke it off.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime2nd December 2014, 6:58 am

"I'm sure we can afford to be a bit more brazen at the moment." She leaned in to kiss him again, thankful that the others were gone for the moment. All of a sudden she sensed this energy close by.

"What the heck?" she muttered to herself, pulling back slightly. More concerned about what she was sensing, Amina closed her eyes and concentrated, hoping that she would be able to figure out what she had felt.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd December 2014, 6:11 am

Yuuta bit back a groan of complaint when Amina stopped. But then he realized that she was worrying about something. 

"Is everything okay?" he asked, looking around the room. He couldn't feel anything right now.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd December 2014, 8:07 am

"I'm fine, I just..." Whatever it had been, it was gone now. She couldn't help but get the nagging feeling that she'd felt it before but she couldn't quite place it. Whatever it was, it was gone. 

"I thought I sensed something but it's gone now and I don't know what it was." She frowned. If she sensed it again she'd try and do something but there wasn't much she could do at the moment.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime3rd December 2014, 11:11 pm

"Well, you can't do anything about what's gone, right?" Yuuta said, moving close enough to wrap an arm around her. "Since you're here, you want go out and get breakfast with me?" he asked. It would be a while until his team got back from skating, and there was no reason to starve waiting for them. After their breakfast, they called the girls to ask if they wanted to go to a nearby museum. After making plans to meet up at a nearby landmark, Yuuta and Amina left the hotel.

"What did you want to show me there again?" Yuuta asked. He wasn't usually a big fan of museums unless there was art to look at.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 12:17 am

"Don't worry, there's art there for you to look at, but I want to show you something at the museum that I enjoy." He had taken the time to take her to that pottery making class a while ago, showing her some of what he was passionate about. She wanted to share that with him about things that she was passionate about. 

They went to a little cafe by the hotel, eating a wide selection of breakfast foods from around the world. When they were done, they headed towards the museum, deciding to take their time and window shop a bit. As they were walking down one of the streets, Amina began to sense the same thing she had earlier. She frowned. What in the world could it be? She looked around, trying to see if she could see anything in the direction that she felt the energy coming from. Over to her right at the entrance to an alley way, sat a white dog, who was staring at her. 

"Hey Yuuta, do you see that white dog over there? It looks like a stray. I wonder if it has a collar?" she shivered as she felt the dog continue to stare at her. Did it think she was lunch or something? Part of her wanted to hide herself behind Yuuta, but a small voice yelled at her that she was a senshi and strong and could handle anything that threatened her, even a vicious stray dog.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 7:19 pm

"Something at a museum?" Yuuta said, far more interested now. What did she plan on showing him? "Can I at least have a hint?" He looked over at the white dog when Amina pointed it out. "I think it's a Hokkaido Dog. You don't see those on the streets very often. I wonder how it got into Tokyo?" He wasn't very scared of the dog at all, actually crouching a little to intimidate it less. "Here, boy!" Yuuta whistled and patted his hands on his legs.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 7:37 pm

"It's a surprise," she said, smiling at him. Amina watched as Yuuta crouched down in an attempt to coax the dog closer. 

"I don't think he likes you," she commented after a moment when the dog remained firmly. "Let me try." Crouching down beside him, she held out her hand, palm down and relaxed as to be non-threatening. "Here boy, come here sweetheart." The dog cautiously began to walk forward. "That's it, good boy!" He bumped her hand, seemingly ignoring Yuuta completely.  The dog then moved to nuzzle her neck before pushing against her, obviously wanting to be pet. 

"Hey, relax, I'll pet you," she said when he insistently pushed against her, wagging his tail. "Poor thing, where's your family huh? You don't have a collar."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 8:07 pm

Yuuta grumbled whem the dog came over for Amina and let her touch it. "Aw, what did I do to him?" He watched at the dog pushed her around, looking for attention. "Wow he really likes you for a stray. Maybe he's a pet that got out the yard."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 8:51 pm

"Stop," she giggled, pushing the dog away as he began to lick her face all over. "I think you're right. I can't feel his ribs when I pet him and he obviously isn't emancipated."

"Hey Amina-chan, Yuuta-kun!" Minako called causing the blonde to jump. The door growled slightly as it looked over her shoulder at Minako before running away down the street. "Hey wait!" she called out. "Damn, I was hoping to find his family and return him."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 9:55 pm

"What was up with that dog?" Minako asked, when she reached Yuuta and Amina. Catching up with her were Kumoka, Fuyuko, and Kazaki, along with Makoto holding what looked like a large shopping bag. 

"There was a dog?" Fuyuko asked, glancing around for one. "Where?"

Yuuta shook his head. "You just missed him, he ran away. He was probably a lost pet." Fuyuko sighed in disappointment. 

"Mina, are you forgetting something?" Makoto asked, holding up her bag. 

"Huh? Oh yeah!" Minako took the bag form her and presented it to Amina. "This is for you, to make up for yesterday." Inside was a small purple frosted cake in a plastic container, covered in different kinds of flowers made of icing.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime4th December 2014, 10:38 pm

Amina couldn't help but wonder if that dog was going to be alright. She frowned before turning her attention to her friends. 

"It's gorgeous! We should have it for a snack later," Amina suggested. "Wait, who made this? Please tell me it was Mako-chan so its safe to eat!" Putting the cake back in the box, she gently placed it in the bag. 

"You're forgiven," she whispered into Minako's ear, giving her a hug
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 7:33 pm

Makoto laughed as Minako pouted. "Don't worry, I helped her. It's not poisonous." She smiled again when Amina hugged her though.

"Thanks,"Minako said, squeezing Amina back. 

"You wanted to go to a museum, right?" Kazaki said.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime5th December 2014, 11:01 pm

"Yah, I though it would be fun. The Tokyo museum has some pretty cool stuff so I figured we may as well check it out plus I'm fairly certain stuff for your assignment is there anyway so," she grinned. "The faster you guys get those assignments done, the quicker you can have some fun."

~~~

When they reached the museum and paid for the tickets, they broke up into smaller groups in order to get their assignments done. 

"So what part of the museum do you need to go to first?" Amina asked as the others began wandering off in their own directions.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime7th December 2014, 5:13 pm

Yuuta looked at the paper his assignment was written on, reading it. 

"It says I need to get information on the Warring States period...Is there an exhibit for that?" Yuuta asked, looking up again. He and Amina were split off from the rest of the group, Minako and Kazaki going off on their own to look around a different section, the ancient civilizations area. Makoto, Fuyuko, and Kumoka had wandered off in a different direction, towards the more interactive exhibits.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime7th December 2014, 7:06 pm

"Probably, let's go take a look at the directory." They located the floor they needed for Yuutas assignment and headed up there. Amina tried to keep her excitement under control, wanting him to concentrate on his assignment. 

Having been a history major in university, she found the exhibit exciting, learning a lot about Japanese history. She had always been interested, but never had really had much of an opportunity. 

Part of her wondered if she should forget her surprise and just wander around the museum for the rest of the day. Part of her was scared of being mocked like she had in the past for it and that parted wanted to keep her surprise locked away so now one could hurt it.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime10th December 2014, 9:46 pm

"Alright, I think I have enough notes for my report," Yuuta said, putting away his notes and pencil. They had found the right exhibit on Pre-Meiji Period Japan, and spent about 15 minutes looking around and gathering information.

"You wanted to show me something here too, right?" he asked, looking at Amina.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime10th December 2014, 10:03 pm

"Uh, yah." To be honest, she had kinda hoped he had forgotten about it. She was seriously having some second thoughts. Every time she'd shared something that meant something to her in the past...well, lets just say it hadn't worked out well. 

"We'll get to it eventually. Was there anything you wanted to see first?" Amina asked, attempting to stall.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime10th December 2014, 10:07 pm

"Uh...I guess," Yuuta looked confused, but didn't ask her why she wanted to avoid what she came here for. Didn't she drag him out to the museum just to show it to him? Maybe she was trying to build up some suspense for it. "You wanna go see the art with me?" he asked. "I think I saw it on the map somewhere."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime10th December 2014, 10:15 pm

"Sure, that sounds great!" she said cheerfully, shoulders relaxing as she gestured him to lead the way. With any luck, he would forget all about her wanting to show him something. She had been so stupid to even suggest it. When would she ever learn that it was never a good idea to open her mouth?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th December 2014, 12:30 am

"Alright! Okay, I think it was....over there!" Yuuta took Amina's hand and started to lead her in a direction. "I saw something about a woodblock print section too, I always wanted to try one of those sometime," he said as they walked, smiling at the thought of it. "You know that famous Japanese piece of an ocean wave? That was made from a hand carved, painted wood black the artist stamped on some paper. You gotta be good at carving too..."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime13th December 2014, 10:33 pm

Amina followed as Yuuta excitedly began to talk about woodblock print art. It was obvious he was very passionate and knowledgeable about the topic. She couldn't help but find him cute when he got excited like this. It was almost as if he were an over excited puppy. 

"Yah, I've seen the picture. My roommate in university had a giant poster in our room of it. The stupid thing would never stick to the brick walls no matter what we tried and it always fell down. One day it fell down at the wrong angle and it tore in half. She was so sad." Amina chuckled at the memory. Of course when they discovered that the poster had been damaged, her roommate had gone out and bought a replacement, a smaller on this time and stuck it to the back of their room door.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th December 2014, 12:41 am

"They've got good taste in art then," Yuuta said, grinning. "I've got a few posters in my own room like that, mostly traditional ink art pieces." They walked around the art area for a while, Yuuta telling Amina about the different paintings and prints they saw. As they got to the end of the exhibit, they ran into Minako and Kazaki.

"Did you drag poor Amina into the art section again?" Kazaki teased him. Yuuta snorted indignantly and she laughed. 

"Hey, you know that there's a dinosaur section downstairs, right Amina? I remember you saying that you liked them," Minako said. Yuuta looked at Amina. 

"Was that the place you wanted to show me after this?" he asked.

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 18th January 2015, 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th December 2014, 5:35 pm

"I...um....." she shot Minako a glare that if looks could kill, Minako would be six feet under. "It's not a big deal...it was kind of silly anyway." Her shoulders slumped she kept her gaze fixed to the ground. Why did Minako have to open her mouth? She had been so close to getting out of this.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th December 2014, 7:29 pm

Minako looked surprised at Amina's glare. What'd she do this time? 

"But don't you want to see the dinosaur exhibit? That's not silly," Yuuta said. "If you want to go, let's go. I don't have anything against it."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th December 2014, 7:32 pm

"I've seen it before. How about we finish checking out the rest of the art display, yah?" she said, looking up hopefully. 

Kazaki watched the exchange between Amina and Yuuta. What exactly was going on here. She looked at Minako, hoping that she could explain what was happening.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th December 2014, 7:56 pm

Yuuta frowned, not understanding why Amina didn't want to go. This didn't make any sense. "Yeah, but I showed you art stuff last time we were out. You should show me the dinosaurs," he said. His expression softened. "I really do want to see it." After watching their exchange, Minako grinned, finally understanding. She whispered in Kazaki's ear and the younger girl nodded in agreement with her plan.

"Amina, can you show us to the dinosaur exhibit too? I'm kind of interested now," Kazaki said.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime14th December 2014, 8:04 pm

Between Yuuta pleading, Minako's scheming (yes Minako, she did see you whispering to Kazaki) and Kazaki's sudden interest in dinosaurs, Amina felt like she was backed into a corner. She couldn't say no now. "Fine..." she could only hope that they could get through the exhibit quickly without anyone really asking any questions. Between her love for teaching, and her love of dinosaurs, she tended to turn into a giant dork. The last person who she'd taken through a dinosaur exhibit and was talking about the dinosaurs had up and left her while she had been explaining an exhibit. 

At first she was confused, looking around, thinking maybe they got separated, but soon it became obvious that she had been ditched. Humiliated, she had gone home. When she had seen her friend in class later that week, her friend refused to speak to her. She never could figure out what she had one wrong.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 11 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top