The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 3:59 pm

Sailor Io watched Yuuta and the other senshi talk. "Hm, so she does know you." If he trusted her to the point of dropping his senshi form, then maybe she was okay. They would keep an eye on her though. "But you didn't explain your situation?" she asked him. Sailor Europa giggled, resting her scythe on her shoulder and relaxing.

"Didn't really have the time..." Yuuta said. "It's...kind if complicated, and I don't understand it very well myself."

"We shouldn't discuss this here," Percy said, the cat approaching Sailor Soul. This close to him, she could see that the symbol on his forehead wasn't a crescent moon like Luna or Artemis, but the sign of Jupiter. "We might attract the attention of another youma. Do you mind talking somewhere more private, Miss?" he asked.

"You can trust them, they're part of my team," Yuuta added.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 4:20 pm

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

She bite her lower lip as thoughts raced around in her brain. He said she could trust them and that they were a part of his team. She was doubtful that he would knowingly put her in harms way. Nodding at the cat that spoke to her, she allowed her staff to disappear and with a flash of light, she returned to her civilian form. She wrapped her arms around her middle trying not to let on how cold she felt.

"Where should we go?" she asked still slightly wary. Yuuta she trusted, the others...well, she wanted to trust them but she had been burned before trusting someone on someone else's word, so she would keep an eye on them for now.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 7:09 pm

"How about the car garage?" Yuuta suggested. They often had meetings at the local car repair place because the owner was Kazaki's father, and he didn't mind them hanging out there.

"That'll work," Percy said. He stretched before jumping onto Sailor Io's shoulder. "Meet us over there and then we'll talk." Io nodded at Yuuta and turned back into the woods.

"Come on, Europa." The scythe wielding senshi hesitated.

"You have a lot of explaining to do, Yuuta!" she said, winking at him before following Io away. Yuuta sighed before turning his attention back to Amina.

"Well, I guess I better show you where it is." He paused, having noticed her shivering earlier. "Here," he said, taking off the jacket of his school uniform. "You should wear this."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 7:17 pm

"Thanks," she murmured, trying to stop her body from shaking. Gods, he must think she was so pathetic. It honestly wasn't that cold out, and she would find the temperature lovely under normal circumstances. She closed her eyes and and took a deep breathe, holding it for a moment before slowly exhaling. When she opened her eyes, they began to walk towards this garage that Yuuta had mentioned in silence. She honestly had no idea what to say to him. Hey, where have you been the last month before school started? Why didn't you contact me and how come you can turn into a woman? Was Yuuta with that taller woman and that's why he didn't contact her? Thoughts kept flying around in her head and she could feel a headache building. Had she made a mistake moving to Saporro?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 8:14 pm

Yuuta cleared his throat awkwardly as they walked down out of the park and into a quieter part of the town. 

"So...I guess you want to know about my transformation," he said, before taking a deep breath to steady himself. He hated talking about it. "Well, you see....I kind of used to be a woman in my last life, before I got killed by the Dark Kingdom anyway. I was Sailor Ganymede. But my senshi powers don't discriminate between boy and girl, so I was reborn a guy. So when I transform, I take my old form and end up switching genders. I had to be taught to transform into Ganymede Knight instead." Yuuta looked away from Amina, blushing.

"But I'm not very good at it yet, so if I'm not really focusing, I'll end up as Sailor Ganymede sometimes. Uh...you're okay with that, right? Sorry for not saying anything..."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 8:24 pm

Amina blinked in surprise and stopped dead in her tracks when he asked her if she was ok with him sometimes turning into a girl. "You're kidding right? Are you seriously asking me that question? Do you really think so little of me that what gender you are would really matter? You're still the same person, male or female. So you turn into a Senshi and not a Knight sometimes, who cares. You're still the same to me and you always will be," she announced, walking towards him with each step until she was right infront of him and poking him in the chest with every word. Honestly, the man thought she would care that he turned into a female once in a while. She didn't care what the package came in, for her it was mostly about the personality.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 8:57 pm

Yuuta blinked in surprise, not fighting back as Amina spoke. She really just didn't care? It didn't put her off or make her feel weird at all? He had expected an entirely different reaction.

"Uh, thanks, I guess..." he said, grinning. "I'm just not that comfortable with it myself. I don't really feel like me anymore..." He wasn't sure why he was telling her all this, but he kept talking anyway. "Maybe it was dumb for me to worry about that. So..." Yuuta's smile grew a little slyer as they started walking again. "Did you like my female form?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 9:01 pm

Amina blushed at his question. She really hated being of Scottish decent sometimes. She was so certain her face was entirely red by this point. She coughed and made an attempt to change the subject. "So where is this garage you guys mentioned?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 9:27 pm

Yuuta noted her dodging of the question, but let it slide. Her reaction was enough for him.

"Right over here." They came upon a simple auto repair shop, the bottom floor dedicated to the garage itself. The building's paint was peeling a little, but the sign was still legible: Jishaku Mechanic. Next to the half taken apart cars parked in it, a brand new looking motorcycle rested, painted dark green with a yellow lightning bolt on the side. "Kazaki must have gotten here already," he said, seeing the bike. Yuuta shoved open a half closed garage door and they both stepped in. The brown cat from before sat on a shelf, waiting for them. He mewed before jumping down and climbing a metal set of stairs leading up. Yuuta and Amina followed Percy into what looked like a music studio.

"Hey, you made it." Sitting in a swivel chair with a pair of orange headphones on was Kazaki, a student Amina would recognize from her class. She looked very relaxed to the point of being almost bored. A green-haired girl was sitting on the floor, smiling at them.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 9:37 pm

She looked around at the studio, noting that another one of her students was here. I guess she's a senshi too, she thought to herself, wondering how many more students were senshi's that she had apparently missed. The place was quaint and she actually kind of liked it here.

"Would somebody care to explain to me exactly what is going on?" she demanded in her best teacher's voice, eyebrow raising in question.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 9:59 pm

Yuuta seemed a little cowed by Amina's tone, but Kazaki certainly didn't. She turned off whatever music she was listening to and stood up.

"We're all senshi here, Sensei," she said bluntly. "The Galilean Moon Senshi, to be specific. I'm the leader, Sailor Io. And this is Sailor Europa." The girl sitting down waved at Amina.

"Call me Fuyuko, Sensei."

"And I guess you already know Yuuta. We also have Sailor Callisto, but she's not here right now." Kazaki picked up the cat and held him up, much to his irritation. "This is Perseus, our guardian. If you have any questions abut why we're here, ask him, but this is kind of our "territory" as far as I can tell. We kill the youma that show up here sometimes."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 10:06 pm

"I wasn't aware that senshi had "territory"," she challenged, arching her eyebrow at the supposed leader of this little group of senshi. "We're not in school, you can call me Amina," she added wearily. She had the feeling tonight was going to be a long night and her bed was going to have to survive without her for a few more hours.

"Galilean Moon, as in referring to the Four Moons that orbit the planet Jupiter. Given your senshi names, makes sense. I suppose you fall under Mako-chan's jurisdiction then?"
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 10:30 pm

"I found all four of them in this city, so I assumed there was something about Sapporo that drew them all here," Percy cut in. "And the youma that appear seems to prove that theory..."

"Amina then," Kazaki said, nodding. She looked surprised when Amina recognized their relation to Jupiter. "Yeah, we're Princess Jupiter's generals." Kazaki frowned at the close relation to Makoto Amina hinted at with her casual speech, and they could all feel the air in the room grow charged, almost literally. "How do you know our Princess so well?" she asked.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 10:39 pm

"I met Usagi, Ami, Rei, Mina and Mako when I first moved to Japan about a year and a half ago? Somewhere in that region. I was taking care of a group of youma when they showed up. We got to talking and became fast friends after that. I tutored a few of them in English on my off time, especially Usagi," she smiled, remember all the times she had to tutor Usagi just to make sure sh didn't fail high school English. Apparently something paid off, as it seemed in the future she was making a good Queen.

"How long have you all been senshi for?" she asked curiously.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 10:59 pm

"About...3 years now," Kazaki answered, carefully masking her jealousy. The Galilean Senshi weren't very close to Tokyo, so it was hard for them to see their Princess very often. "Percy found and awakened me at the start of high school. I think I spent most of my time cleaning up Dark Kingdom remnants..."

"I was about a month after her," Yuuta said.

"Callisto and I were last, about three months later," Fuyuko added. "You know the Tokyo Sailor Senshi? Lucky you, we've only met them once," she said, though she didn't look very upset.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 11:24 pm

"The teaching contract I just left was there, so it was kind of hard not to run into them at some point or another," she explained. "It was the first time I had met anyone else like myself, I don't think there are other senshi in Canada...well, at least not the part I was in. You guys are so lucky you have someone to guide you," she said wryly, indicating their guardian cat. It would have been so great for someone to show her growing up how to use her powers. Having someone believe her as a child that she could see spirits would have been nice.

Lowering her shields a bit, as she kept them tight at school, least she be constantly bombarded by teenage hormones, feelings of jealousy radiating quite strongly from Kazaki. Amina's eyes narrowed as she studied the young woman. What was she jealous of? She quickly thought back over their conversation. She had refered to Makoto casually, twice in conversation, which in Japanese cultural standards denoated a close relationship. She was friendly with the girls and considered them friends, but she wasn't as close as her speech made it seem. Io probably forgot that she was western and didn't tend to use honorifics (besides chan since it was cute!) often. Jupiter was their guardian planet, their Princess so Io was most likely jealous that she was close to her and they weren't. Hmm, she wondered if there was any way to fix this. If they were Mako's generals, what were they doing all the way out here in Sapporo and not closer to where their Princess was? They should be.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 11:48 pm

Percy puffed up a bit at Amina's words.

"See, you three should listen to me more," he said. "You know, I was once a great warrior, back in the old days. The toughest guy on Jupiter"-

"Now you've gotten him started," Yuuta joked. "We'll never get him to shut up."

"Hey! Wait...you had no guardian?" Percy asked. "How did you awaken without help?"

"I didn't think a senshi could do that without some kind of help, even from another," Io said, looking at her curiously.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th October 2014, 11:55 pm

"Umm, I don't know. I didn't know there were really suppose to be guardians until I got to Japan and met Luna and Artemis," she said nervously. She really, really didn't want to get into her past about how she'd been able to see spirits and feel other people's emotions for as far back as she could remember. How no one believed her and thought she was just making it up to get attention, how she struggled growing up with her powers and how her empathic powers and her abilities to contact spirits almost drove her insane and into an institution. No, no she really didn't want to get into any of that. No, she didn't have a guardian animal, they would have found her long before this right? She was on her own to figure out her powers and she struggled and fought hard for every inch of control that she had over them.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 12:20 am

"Huh, how strange..." Percy said, thinking aloud. "All senshi that I remember from the Silver Millenium have a guardian or partner of sorts, even if it was another senshi. But I could be wrong too." He looked at Amina. "well, if you ever need advice, feel free to ask me. I've already got four charges to look after, one more won't slow me down!"

Yuuta looked at the clock. "Amina, it's getting kind of late. Don't you have school to prepare for or something?" he asked. "I can walk you back."
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 12:32 am

"Thanks," she responded, smiling at Percy.

"It is, for those of us who have school tomorrow Mr. Tetsuryu," she teased. "Shouldn't I be the one to walk you home, since I'm the teacher?" To be honest, she wouldn't mind the company. She hadn't talked to him in so long and she missed him.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 8:28 am

"I've lived here longer than you have," Yuuta said. "And you still need my jacket." Kazaki, Fuyuko, and Perseus gave them both a long look before Kazaki smiled.

"Yeah, you should get home before it gets too dark. You don't want to be a target for muggers or something," she said, pushing Yuuta towards the door.

"Watch out for monsters!" Percy called.

"Act like a gentleman, Yuuta," Fuyuko said happily.

"Alright, alright, we're going!"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 9:14 am

One Week Later

Amina frowned as she look in the mirror. Honestly, there was only so much miracles concealer was able to perform and she was fairly certain she has wrung everyone one of those miracles out of her concealer. It still wasn't enough to cover up the marks on her face though. She frowned, wincing as the cut beside her lips was pulled and the split lip was tugged further. Her left cheek had a spectacular bruise on it and the cut above her right eye probably needed stiches, but it's not like she could go to the hospital, they'd want her to report what happened and she couldn't.

Pushing away from the mirror, Amina left the staff bathroom and headed to her class. She wasn't looking forward to it. She hated the way her students had been staring at her all day. It was her last class of the day that she was dreading the most.

It started two weeks ago, a few of the boys had stayed after class one day. She assumed they needed help with an assignment, oh how wrong she was. The four boys were the rich kids of the school, coming from very prominent, rich families in Japan. She found out that day that they didn't want her help, they wanted something else from her. The little groups leader, Yami, wanted her. It first started off with mild flirting which she ignored easily enough, it wasn't unusual for boys that age to get crushes on their teachers.

After about a week however of her continuously ignoring him flirting with her, he became bolder, cornering her in an abandoned hallway one day after school had ended. He had tried to kiss her, slamming her up against the wall when she had told him in no uncertain terms that she was NOT interested in him and that it was completely inappropriate, she was his teacher! She had managed to get away when the janitor had come by and Yami had lost his focus on his grip. Amina went straight to her bosses office the next morning to report to him what had happened. To her horror, he told her that there was nothing he could do about it.

He had explained that the boys came from very prominent rich families in Japan and they controlled a lot of what happened in Sapporo. He couldn't take any disciplinary action against them as he would be fired and someone would take his place that would allow the boys to get away with much more than they were currently in the school. He advised her not to report them to the police either, telling her point blank that if she did, Yami's family would make sure that her Visa, what was allowing her to work and remain in Japan was revoked and she would be deported. She could tell that he felt absolutely horrid about the situation and wished that he could help her, but he was unable to. Amina found herself unable to be mad at the man. Thankfully the boys would be out of high school soon, but, she still had to deal with them for the time being.

For the following week, she had been able to avoid them, by leaving her classroom as soon as the bell rang. She had moved tutoring sessions with Yuuta to the studio and away from the school to try and put even more distance between her and those rich spoiled brats. She should have known that she couldn't avoid them for long. They had found her last night walking home from the night market. She was a senshi, she knew how to fight and she knew that if she had been able to, she would have easily taken them. However, she had the feeling if she had fought back, Yami would have made sure that she would be deported and she didn't want to leave Japan. So she allowed one of Yami's friends to grab her arms and pull them behind her back. She knew it wasn't the best way to deal with the situation, but she didn't know what else to do. She couldn't risk her visa or her contract with the school. Yami had fractured two of her ribs last night and as well as decorating her face.

She walked into her classroom lost in thought. Looking at the clock, she realized she still had a few moments before her students would come into the class. She had to find a way to deal with these kids. She honestly couldn't continue to let them beat on her but she also couldn't fight back physically. There had to be something she could do. Amina pulled out the chair to her desk and sat down, trying to come up with a solution.

1 hour later- End of Lesson

Making sure that all her things were packed up, she waited anxiously for the students to hand in their assignments before she could leave. If she could make it home without running into Yami or his friends, then she could have the weekend alone to recuperate; baring any youma attacks. Finally receiving the last students assignment, she walked as quickly as she could without running to the staff room to grab her belongings before making her way hastily out the back door to freedom. Or not to freedom. She groaned as she realized she had chosen the wrong door today as Yami and his friends were standing out the door waiting for her. Dammit! Now what was she going to do?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:02 am

During the last week, Yuuta had noticed the strange marks all over Amina. At first, he had assumed that she was caught in a bad youma attack, but it was getting worse every day. And if she was hurt as a senshi, wouldn't she have healed way faster than that? She moved their study sessions to the studio, which was kind of strange. Whenever he asked questions about it, she just changed the subject to something else.

Wanting to finally get to the bottom of what was happening, Yuuta decided to follow Amina home today.

"You're coming to my house later, right?" Kazaki asked him as school ended.

"I might be kind of late, I want to see something first..." Yuuta answered. She shrugged and put on her headphones.

"Suit yourself." As soon as he caught sight of her running out of the classroom, he started trailing her. He stopped when she slipped through the back door, and stayed behind I to watch what was about to happen. What were Yami and his gang doing here?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:40 am

""Hey, beautiful, I was looking all over for you. Are you running away from me?" Yami said, his friends advancing around her, trapping her against the school wall. She stood her ground, glaring at him, not wanting to back away and show she was afraid of him. "I thought I told you last time that you were mine," he growled nastily.

"I told you before and I'll tell you again, I am NOT yours nor will I ever be!" She said defiantly. Ok, she really needed to get out of here before this turned nasty. She didn't think her ribs could take anymore punishment without breaking completely.

"You know what happens to things that are mine that don't listen to me don't you? They get punished. Last night was just a sample of what awaits you if you don't submit to me," he hissed, approaching her until he was standing infront of her. He picked up a few locks of her hair, playing with them for a moment before leaning down, nuzzling her cheek. He nosed his way to her ear before whispering, "You will be mine, don't make any mistake. It's easier if you give in now. I always get what I want."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 10:54 am

Yuuta watched from inside as Yami talked, every word coming out of his mouth making him even angrier. So this was how Amina got so hurt. When Yami leaned in close, Yuuta lost it. He kicked the back door open and walked out, scaring the life out of Yami's cohorts.

"Boss, it's Tetsuryu!"

"He's gonna kill us!" Yami was maying too much attention to Amina to notice their yelling in time, and was taken completely by surprise when he was yanked away by his shirt collar. Yuuta pulled him towards another wall and slammed him against it with one arm, getting into Yami's face.

"What do you think you're doing?" Yuuta asked darkly. Yami struggled to get loose, but couldn't. His "friends" were already stumbling away from the scene in fear.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 11:11 am

She was startled when she felt Yami being yanked away from her. She turned and watched as a figured slammed her attacker into the wall. It was Yuuta, but what he doing here? She watched as he hissed in Japanese to the other boy.

--

"I'm taking what's mine, Yami spat back to Tetsuryu's question. The woman's is mine, what are you doing to do about it?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 11:28 am

"I'm going to make you wish you ran away with your buddies back to your fancy houses, that's what." Too angry to restrain himself any longer, Yuuta let go of Yami and punched the other boy hard enough to knock him to the ground. Yami coughed and covered his right cheek, a nasty bruise already forming. Blood trailed out of his mouth a little. Yuuta stood over him and cracked his knuckles, a dangerous glint in his eye.

"You- you punk!" Yami got to his feet and backed away. "I'll get you kicked out of school!" Yuuta shrugged.

"More time to kick you scumbags around," he said. "Now get out." Yami cursed and ran for it and Yuuta turned back to Amina.

"You okay?" he asked, walking towards her. "You don't need to go to a hospital, right?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 11:33 am

"I'm fine, I don't need a hospital," she murmured. "Thanks for the save by the way." she smiled at Yuuta before looking away in embarrassment. He must think she was so pathetic that she needed saving like this. She was suppose to be a senshi! She should be able to do this on her own.

"I guess I should be getting home." Brushing her hair behind her ear, she went to take a step forward, only to gasp in pain, her arms moving up to cradle her still sore ribs. Dammit, the pain medication she'd taken earlier must be wearing off.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 11:50 am

"Those guys needed to be put in place..." Yuuta said, shrugging off her thanks. He went to steady her, allowing Amina to use his arm for support. Just how hurt was she?

"You really don't look okay..." he said, looking at her for more injuries. "Maybe I should help you get there, just in case. Where's you're house?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th October 2014, 1:27 pm

"It's just a few blocks from here, just on the other side of the park where we fought that youma last week," she answered, trying to force down the pain of her ribs. She began walking in that direction her apartment, knowing that he'd follow her.

They walked in silence the entire way until they reached her door. "This is it," she said quite lamely, not sure what to do now. Should she invite him in, or say Thanks, see you Monday? In lieu of trying to find something else to say, she dug the keys out of her purse and held them in her hand looking at him.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top