The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime23rd October 2014, 11:08 pm

Yuuta was stunned into silence at the kiss, but he did return the hug, picking her up a little before setting her down again. 

"U-uh, you're welcome?" He had a lopsided grin on his face even as he blushed in response. This was the second time she had kissed him like that, and he still wasn't used to it or the hugging. It felt almost foreign to him at points, but he didn't hate it at all. He laughed when she hid her face afterward, but didn't push her away. He thought it was cute whenever she did that. 

An hour later, Yuuta had gone home and called the other senshi about their change in plans.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 1:15 am

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 QmAPX31_zpsa1ce04e9

Amina felt nervous, unable to keep herself still. The last few days before their break had flown by and now here she was, sitting in a restaurant in Tokyo with the Sol Senshi waiting for Yuuta and the others to arrive. She wanted to meeting to go well, she knew how much it meant to the Galilean senshi to meet Makoto and when she had told her friend about them, she had seemed interested in meeting the senshi of the moons of her planet.

Ami had been relieved to hear when they arrived that there was only a few of them and not over 60 like she had thought. Amina had forgotten how many moons orbited Jupiter and had apologized when Ami and Minako had picked her up at the train station. Minako had insisted that she stay with her at least until the other senshi arrived. The Senshi of Souls had been a bit confused by what Mina-chan had meant by that, but had graciously accepted her offer regardless.

She had texted Yuuta earlier and he had said they were on their way. Had they gotten lost, did they forget? Had Yuuta not been able to drag them along? Maybe she should have told him why she had wanted them to meet her here.

“Would you relax already, you’re driving me nuts!” Rei snapped, glaring at her.

“Sorry, I just… I want this to go well you know? I know it means a lot for them to meet Makoto and I didn’t exactly tell them why I wanted them to meet me here. I just told Yuuta to bring them. I wanted it to be a surprise,” she said sheepishly and watched as the anger in Rei’s face melted into understanding.

“I’m sure they’ll be here soon,” Ami said, trying to reassure her friend. It was quite a change to see Amina so nervous. Usually she was very calm and collected in these types of situations. It couldn’t help but make Ami wonder if there was more going on here than she knew about.
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 11:22 am

"Can we go to Tokyo Tower later?" the 13 year old girl asked as she, Yuuta, Fuyuko, and Kazaki walked around the Minato Ward of Tokyo. They had arrived yesterday by train ride, and spent most of their time after working out where they were going to visit over the week. Fuyuko's parents had helped buy them a nice pair of hotel rooms to stay in, and once they got there, they hadn't wanted to leave it after the long trip. Today they'd gone on a sightseeing tour of the city to get oriented, and now Yuuta was leading the group to the restaurant Amina had reserved.

"It's on our list, Kumoka," Fuyuko answered her cousin. Kumoka was the last and youngest member of their team of senshi, and had insisted on going with them to Tokyo. She was shorter than both Fuyuko and Kazaki, and her darker brown hair and green eyes set her apart from her cousin.

"Yes! I told my friends I'd take pictures for them," she said excitedly. 

"I can't believe you still have room for more pictures on that camera," Kazaki teased. "You aren't out of space yet?" Kumo stuck out her tongue and went back to looking at her photos on the digital camera hanging around her neck. "Yuuta, are we almost there? We haven't eaten since breakfast."

"Yeah, it's on this street somewhere..." he said, looking at the directions he had printed out before looking around. "I think I found it." They came to a restaurant called Sazanka and the group of 4 walked it. "Uh, we have a reservation with Amina Bayley," Yuuta told the man at the front. He nodded and called over a waiter to take them there. 

"Your party is waiting for you in a private room, follow me," she said, taking them through the restaurant. Kazaki gave Yuuta a look.

"Our party? How many people are here?" Yuuta shrugged.

"Amina just said for us to come here. She didn't mention anyone else." He had suspected Amina was going to meet them there, but who else had she brought?" The waitress came to a closed wooden sliding door and knocked lightly on it. 

"More of your group has arrived," she called before sliding it open, revealing Amina and 5 other girls sitting at a table. Yuuta only recognized one of them. 

"Usagi...?" he said, remembering her from their time trapped in the dollhouse.

Last edited by JupiterThunderCrash on 24th October 2014, 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 11:43 am

Amina’s head turned as she heard Yuuta’s voice say Usagi’s name. They were here. She stood up nervously, fighting the instinct to fidget with her outfit. She was wearing an emerald green sweater with dark blue jeans and knee high boots.

“I’m glad you guys could make it. I’d like you to meet some friends of mine. Since Yuuta already knows Usagi, I’ll start there. May I introduce, Usagi Tsukino, Sailor Moon,” she said, deciding to go through each of the girls and giving their civilian and senshi names. “This is Rei Hino who is Sailor Mars, Minako Aino as Sailor Venus, Ami Mizuno as Sailor Mercury.” Amina stepped to the side so they could see the woman sitting behind her.

“And last but surely not least, Makoto Kino, Sailor Jupiter. Sol Senshi, please meet, the Galilean senshi. We have Kazaki Jishaku as Sailor Io, Yuuta Tesuryu as Sailor Ganymede, Fuyuko Kagome as Sailor Europa and Kumoka Kagome as Sailor Callisto,” she announced, indicating each senshi by turn.

“I asked Yuuta to bring you guys here because I wanted you to meet my friends, the Sol Senshi. I think it’s a good idea for any senshi in the area to get to know each other and I figured since you were going to be her anyway, now was a good time,” she explained smiling, sitting back down in her chair. “Please grab a seat.” She was still nervous that this wouldn’t go well or that it would backfire in some way. She chewed her bottom lip nervously as she waited for the Galilean senshi to react.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 1:34 pm

After the waitress slid the door shut to give the group privacy again and Amina introduced everyone, Yuuta was a little too awestruck to respond at first. He had met Sailor Moon before, but that was while stuck in a bad situation, and sitting in the same room as all the Sailor Senshi and eating like it was no big deal was an entirely different thing. And he had just gotten used to seeing them in Crystal Tokyo... It was hard to reconcile them with their future selves. Yuuta scratched the back of his head in embarrassment at being thrown in the spotlight as Sailor Ganymede and settled on a simple hello. 

"Uh, I'm not really sure if we're supposed to kneel or do anything like that..." he said to Makoto. He gave a short, formal bow before sitting next to Amina. Kazaki had looked surprised when they had walked in, but now that she knew Sailor Jupiter was there, she was frozen on the spot, not even able to speak as she stared at he boots and blushed almost as red as her hair. Yuuta knew that Kazaki remembered more of their past than anyone else on the team, so maybe that was why she was so affected. He'd never seen her so caught off guard in his life.

Kumoka's eyes lit up like she had just been given Christmas early, and she barely hesitated to enthusiastically greet the senshi and sit down, nearly vibrating in her spot.

"I've always wanted to meet you guys, this is so cool!" she said. 

"It's an honor to finally see you again, Princess," Fuyuko bowed as well. Seeing that Kazaki was still having some trouble, she went to rescue her."Come on, Kazaki, let's sit down." Fuyuko guided their heavily flustered leader to an available chair right next to Makoto before sitting down herself. 
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 7:15 pm

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 ZU7tkYr_zps17edf8d0
“Ahh, no need to be so formal or kneel,” Makoto stammered, blushing. They had called her Princess. She remembered that she was the Princess of Jupiter in her past life and she had her own court. Thinking about it a little longer, she remembered that she did have her own guardians of senshi that acted for her like she did for the Moon Princess. They must have died in the war too and been reincarnated, she thought sadly. To be honest, she’d much prefer to be friends with them then have that type of formal relationship with them again. She wasn’t the same person as she was when she was Princess Jupiter.

“You can just call me Makoto-chan, or Mako-chan, most of my friends” she offered smiling, giving them an invitation to use a more intimate form of address with her. She knew she just met them, but she could feel a connection to them. Not quite as strong as the one she had felt when she first met Usagi, but she believed the bond would grow with time. She wondered if any guardians from the other Princess’s courts had reincarnated as well?

“So why don’t you tell me about yourselves. How long have you been senshis for and what are your powers?” she asked curiously, knowing that she wasn’t the only one in the room to have these questions.

Amina kept quiet throughout dinner, trapped between Makoto and Yuuta. She was glad that they seemed to be getting along well. Everyone was smiling and laughing. They had tried to stay in English at the beginning of the conversation, in deference to the fact that Amina spoke little Japanese, but as the night had worn on, they had reverted back to Japanese, most likely out of convenience. The Soul Senshi didn’t mind tonight. She appreciated that they had tried and she understood that given the circumstances, it would be easier for them to speak their native tongue. Now that she was done with her food however, she was finding herself with little to occupy her mind and wondered how rude it would be to pull out her cellphone and surf the internet on it?
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 9:07 pm

"That's your cue, leader," Fuyuko said with a giggle, nudging Kazaki with her elbow. She snapped out of her nervous stupor, still blushing hard, but able to talk. Kazaki hadn't expected their Princess-er...Makoto to be so friendly to them so fast. With only her old memories to go off of, this would be hard to get used to. 

"W-well, I transformed about 3 years ago, and the rest of us met up soon after that." Kazaki stuttered out. "I control different energy waves, like magnets and sound."

"I use metal and lightning," Yuuta said.

"I am guardian of weather and nature," Fuyuko added.

"And I can shield things!" Kumoka said. "Nothing gets past me!" As they talked, they all seemed to loosen up a little more. Despite this being the first time meeting Makoto, Yuuta still felt a pull towards her, the same feeling he got when he dreamed of the past. It was a sensation he didn't realize he missed until just then. Even Kazaki seemed more relaxed the longer she sat there, though she still blushed when Makoto looked directly at her. 

Looking at Amina, he realized that she didn't seem to be enjoying herself as much as they were. 

"You okay?" he asked her in English, realizing that at some point, everyone had slipped back into Japanese again.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 10:12 pm

"I'm fine," she replied, flashing him a brilliant smile. “I’m glad you guys are enjoying yourself. I was nervous that you wouldn’t or something.” She didn’t mind being a little bored if it meant her friends were happy. “You are having fun right?”

“Oh, Amina, I guess we kind of left you out of the conversation, didn’t we,” Ami said, apologizing. They hadn’t left her out purposefully, it had just happened. The older woman had been quiet and with the excitement of everything they had forgotten about her.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 10:39 pm

"Yeah, of course we are!" Yuuta said. "To be honest, I feel...really complete now. If that makes any sense. But..." he glanced over at the other three, and whispered in Amina's ear. "Kazaki's gonna kill you for surprising her like this. Either that or she'll be so grateful she'll never bother you again. I don't think she's decided yet." Yuuta sat back in his chair again, grinning. 

Minako caught Yuuta moving closer to Amina to tell her something, and a sly smile crossed her face. She had a feeling that there was something going one here, something involving love. 

"So Amina...." Minako started. "Meet any cute guys up in Sapporo?" She didn't name anyone in particular, but it was fairly obvious who she meant by the way she glanced at Yuuta. He blushed and coughed awkwardly.

"Minako..." Ami warned her, understanding what she was getting at. 

"What about guys?" Makoto asked, having only caught the end of the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 10:58 pm

Amina was barely able to control any visible reaction to Yuuta admitting that he felt complete by having gotten to know Makoto. That hurt, to say the least. She could feel her heart aching. And here she thought that there was something between them, had she been wrong the entire time? She could feel herself wanting to draw in, too keep anything that could hurt her out. When she turned to answer Minako’s question, she fought to keep her voice even and not drop into that emotionless tone it tended to when she was hurt.

“Between my students, my duties as a teacher and as a senshi have kept me pretty busy. I don’t exactly have any time to go looking, although a co-worker keeps offering to set me up with a single male friend of hers she insists will be perfect for me,” she admitted, blushing at Minako’s question and the fact that most of the table seemed to have turned their attention to her.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 11:20 pm

A single male friend? Yuuta was shocked and kind of stung. He had never heard of this before. Was Amina interested in this guy? He looked away from her and at the table, scowling. 

"I'm sure you'll find someone," Makoto said, sympathizing with her. "Maybe you should take a chance and go out with him." Behind her, Kazaki, Fuyuko and Kuma looked uncomfortable, but they didn't say anything about it. Seeing that the situation was going kind of bad, Minako decided to step in a little more forcefully. 

"Hey Amina, do you mind coming to the bathroom with me? I think my skirt ripped..." Minako grabbed Amina's arm and pulled her out of the room. When they were in a secluded corner, Minako let her go.

"Alright, what's going on with you two? There's clearly something." She smiled wider. "You like him, right?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 11:54 pm

The Soul Senshi nearly gaped as Minako all but dragged her to the bathroom yet stopped sort in a secluded corner. She felt her eyes widen when the the other girl demanded to know if she like Yuuta. She could feel her eyes brim with tears and she looked at the floor in shame, unable to meet her friends eyes.

"I know it's wrong," she began in a whispered rush, "but I swear nothings happened and I've tried ignoring my feelings, I really have." She bit her lip in order to shut herself up. "Besides, it's not like he likes me anyway." No, he felt complete, just from having met Makoto. She couldn't begrudge either of them. If Makoto made Yuuta happy then she would just have to accept that.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 12:45 am

Minako wasn't sure what Amina was going on about at first. What did she mean by love being wrong and ignoring her feelings? She clearly needed more help than Minako thought she did. Getting serious for once, Minako took Amina's hands in her own.

"Just calm down, okay? It's going to be alright, and you don't have to ignore your feelings. Trust me, I'm an expert." Minako smiled again. "And I think Yuuta does like you. Why else would he sit so close and look at you like that? Have you really not noticed? He's around as subtle as Mako is about her sempai crushes. And by that I mean really, really obvious. He's super into you."

Back at the table, Yuuta was still sulking over Amina's comment. Usagi had been watching him ever since Minako had left, and his attitude was starting to concern her. Maybe he needed an intervention too. She finished the dumplings still on her plate before speaking.

"Yuuta," Usagi asked. "Do you like Amina?" The table went quiet, everyone looking to see his response. His cheeks flushed a little and choked on air before he could come up with an answer.

"W-what? Where did that come from?"

"Usagi, you can't just ask people that out of nowhere!" Rei said, glaring at her before sighing. "But I guess you just did..." 

"Well, do you?" Usagi looked excited now. Yuuta looked at his lap, still blushing. Ami looked embarrassed just watching him, and Makoto was waiting too, genuinely interested in what he was going to say.

"Yuuta, it's been weeks now, you have to admit it sometime," Kazaki said. "Preferably before she takes that coworker up on that offer." 

"She won't like me back though..." Yuuta finally said, picking at his napkin. In a roundabout way, he had confessed. Makoto placed a hand on his shoulder and squeezed it slightly.

"It's okay to be worried," she said. "But you still have to try, or you'll never know." Mako could tell that he wasn't the easiest to approach person, very much like she had been in middle school. 

"If it makes you feel better, Amina didn't sound very interested in that date offer," Ami said. Yuuta looked up, hopeful.

"Really?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 4:27 am

"You're not going to yell at me because I'm his teacher?" Amina asked. There was no way that Minako could be right. Yuuta, in to her? No way, especially after him saying that he was complete with Makoto.

~~

"Mhmm," Ami hummed. "She mentioned that she had been told about this several times by her co-worker, yet she had yet to take it up. If she was truly interested in this blind date, I think she would have by now."

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 11:00 am

Minako looked surprised to hear that she was his teacher, but quickly recovered. "That doesn't mean you guys can't get together at all. Don't you know that love waits? Once you two get your feelings out in the open, I think it'll be easier for both of you to be patient. He's only got a few months left in school, right? Just don't do anything too crazy until then, okay?" she said with a laugh.

-----
"Yeah, I bet she's waiting for you to ask her out! That why Amina won't go out with him," Usagi reasoned. 

"Yeah, maybe..." Yuuta was starting to seriously consider just telling her how he felt, if only to get some kind of answer back.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 5:43 pm

"No, you're wrong," Amina said, backing away from Minako a step. "He doesn't like me like that. He told me tonight that he felt complete meeting Mako-chan." She shook her head. Minako-chan may be the Goddess of love but that didn't mean she was always right. She could feel a barrier forming around her heart in attempt to shield it from pain. She was done trying to hope, it was too much of a roller coaster. Besides, who was she kidding. What guy in their right mind would want a girl like her? She wasn't skinny, she wasn't all that pretty and her powers made her a freak. Who'd want a girl who could talk to spirits and ghosts?

"We should get back to the others before they send out a search party," she said with a shaky smile.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 6:19 pm

Minako sighed, but they started walking back. "Just think about this: Just because he said he felt complete doesn't me he still doesn't love you. I think Mako, Ami, Rei, and I all felt that way when we met Usagi, but that doesn't mean I want to date her! This reincarnation and guardian stuff is kind of hard for me to explain, but trust me, it doesn't have to lead to romance. There's a lot of different kinds of love out there." She finished speaking just as they got to the room again. "Hey, how about you walk them back to the hotel after this? Spend some time with them and ask what he meant by that comment."

----

"Come on, you can do it!" Makoto said to Yuuta, encouraging him. She really did want to see them together. Amina was so lonely, and she could use someone to be there. 

"We'll even help you out!" Usagi said. "Right, Ami-chan?"

"If Yuuta wants our help..." she said.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 6:34 pm

That may have worked out for them, but that didn't necessarily work for Yuuta. "If he's happy with her than I'm happy for him," she intoned.

"If they want me too. I don't know if they have plans or anything like that after dinner," she said as they walked back towards the room. She was hoping that Minako would just drop the subject. She took a deep breathe before she entered into the room again. She glanced at the Galilean senshi and smiled. She was glad this was something they would have done for them.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 9:59 pm

Yuuta smiled back tentatively, much to the Guardian Senshi' delight. The rest of the dinner was a little quieter, but Amina had somehow bee persuaded to walked the Yuuta and his group back to the hotel. 

"See you later tonight," Minako had said to her before they parted ways. "Remember what I said too, okay?" The walk back was cheerful, the Galilean Moon senshi still excited about what had happened. 

"I can't believe I got a picture with them!" Kumo said, hugging her camera to her chest as they went up the elevator. Kazaki was in an extremely good mood, not even bothering Yuuta about his plans on admitting his feelings.

"So...you wanna see the rooms?" Yuuta asked Amina with a grin. "It's really expensive and stuff. You think they'll notice a few towels going missing in the bathroom?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 11:16 pm

Amina waved to Minako as she followed the Galilean senshi back to their hotel room, listening to them talk about meeting Makoto and the other Sol Senshi.

"I think in these kind of places, they expect it so it's built into the price of the hotel room," she said smiling. When he asked her if she wanted to see the hotel room, she said yes. She expected to be shown the shared room of the girls, but to her surprise, she was lead to Yuutas room.

The place was gorgeous. Walking in, they came into a living room. Plush white couches with a gold trim on the far end of the room. On one wall was a giant tv, which dominated the wall. Directly across from the couches was a little kitchen. On the right wall was a door leading into the bedroom. She wandered in and gasped. Sitting in the middle of the room sat a King Sized four poster bed. The duvet was a dark red paired with white sheets. To the left was the bathroom. She could feel Yuuta following her in as she went to check it out. There was a huge shower, obviously built for more than one person on the one side. On the other, there was a deep soaker tub. God, I would love to take a bubble bath in that jet spray tub, she thought to herself. The hot water would help her muscles relax.

She tensed in fear as she heard the double french doors to the bedroom close shut and heard what sounded like a chain being tired around the door.

No, no, this can't be happening, she panicked. She raced to the door, unheading of Yuuta. The door when she tried ti, wouldn't budge. She was locked in.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime25th October 2014, 11:47 pm

Yuuta heard the door shut too, and the sound of metal. "What's going on with the doors?" he asked, following her over. He tried pulling them himself, but they were stuck. "What the-"

"This is for your own good!" a familiar voice called from the other side. "Sailor Venus, Goddess of Love is here to help. That door will stay shut until you two sort out your feelings!"

"Our what?" Yuuta looked like he was about to know the door down, but then he remembered that this was an expensive hotel. They could hear laughing in the hallway as she ran down it. A minute passed before a second voice spoke up.

"Sorry about Minako, she snuck in after you, I think," Ami said through the door. "She tied the door shut with her Love-Me Chain, so I can't remove it without damaging the building. You're going to have to wait until it wears off in a few hours..." Ami's footsteps faded as she went after Minako, most likely to scold her for being so reckless.

"I guess we're stuck here, sorry..." Yuuta said. Amina looked a lot more panicked than he thought she would though. "Hey, are you alright?"
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 9:56 am

Amina could hear Ami tell them that they'd have to wait for the love me chain to fade and she could hear Yuuta ask her if she was alright but she couldn't answer either of them. She was attempting to calm herself down by taking deep breathes. She could feel the panic welling in her chest and tears pooling in her eyes. She refused to cry in front of him though. She hadn't had a panic attack about this in years, why now, why tonight of all places?

She took another deep breath, fighting the instinct to wind her hands through her hair and hang on. She tried not to allow the images to take over, but she had a hard time stopping a few memories from coming through.

A man, his face hidden by shadows, throwing her into a cold room with no furniture, no lights and locking the door behind her. Her sitting in that room for days at a time, given barely any food.

No, no, she was stronger than this, she wouldn't allow the memories to take over. She couldn't.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 4:17 pm

Yuuta had no idea what was going on with Amina, but he still wanted to try and calm her down. It looked like she was on the verge of hyperventilating, so he took her hand and led her away from the door and over to the couch.

"Amina, we're not trapped here, okay? Someone will get us out," he said, still holding her hand. What about a locked room had upset her so much? Was it just him that she didn't like or was it something else entirely?
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 9:25 pm

Amina allowed Yuuta to lead her over to the couch while she tried to get her emotions in control. She could feel her breathing become more erratic which caused her to panic further as she was scared she was going to hyperventilate.

"Can't open the door," she murmured. "I need to ground my emotions, help, please, I can't do it by myself right now."
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 10:11 pm

Yuuta nodded and without losing physical contact with her, as he assumed she needed it to use her powers, picked her up and moved her to the bed. He got on after and moved closer to her, until they were right next to each other. 

"Is this better?" he asked, placing an arm around her. He didn't seem to realize how this would look to someone walking in , too focused on what was going on.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime26th October 2014, 11:04 pm

Amina nodded when Yuuta asked her if this was ok as he settled down beside her on the bed. This was good, it would allow her to concentrate more fully on her powers and not have to worry about her physical body an the potential of her face planting into a table or something hard while her focus was elsewhere. Any implications of the position they were in were lost on Amina as she began to focus inwards towards her empathic powers.

She lightly trailed one of her hands up to rest on his forearm while the other remained entangled with his. She slowly lowered her mental shields, slowly allowing his feelings to start filtering into her consciousness. He was calm, worried about her, and there was something else there. It was strong but she couldn't place the emotion he was feeling, so she dismissed it, focusing on his calmness and latching onto it, allowing it to ground her as memories and feelings began to assault her.
~~~~

They had locked her in the isolation unit again for arguing with her psychiatrist, who kept trying to tell Amina that the spirits she saw was a figment of her imagination. But Amina knew that they weren't just in her head; they were real, as real to her as the table was to the psychiatrist.

The isolation was a small room, perhaps 6'5 by 4 feet. There were no windows and no lights. The walls were padded with sound absorbing material. The one time she had tried to scream in the room, she had barely heard it. There was no way someone outside the room could hear here. She was essentially in a sensory deprivation room, for punishment they said. Sixteen year old Amina wasn't entirely sure this was even legal. When her parents had dragged her hear to receive in patient help for seeing things, they were spirits, not things, Amina wanted to argue, this had definitely NOT been on the tour.

She hated being in here. They usually locked her in the room for 24-48 hours at a time and barely remembered to feed her, giving her some slightly stale bread and water to drink only twice during her last visit. Not that she had been able to keep any of it down, not with what the guard had done. She faintly heard the click of the lock, and light spill into the room as it opened. He was back. She wanted to whimper in fear and try and hide but she only knew that it would make it worse. She had heard about this guard from other patients, how he liked to beat the ones in isolation where no one would hear them scream, how he would taunt them, call them names, use their fears against them.

"Well, well, well, what do we have here? Back in for arguing I see. Don't you ever learn your lesson you dirty little wench," he sneered, advancing towards her, backing her into a corner. She knew there was no point in resisting or trying to run. He would just beat her harder. "You're a dumb one aren't you? I guess what they say about blondes is true, they're dumber than door knobs."

He reached down to his belt, unbuckling it. He liked to use it to beat the girls. He was good enough with it that he barely left any marks but the pain would last for days. The first time she had done it, she had tried to report him to the staff, but they hadn't believed her, saying she was simply delusional or making up a story for attention so that her parents would come back and take her out.

Amina curled up in the corner, using her forearms to cover her face and part of her head. She closed her eyes tightly shut as the crack of the leather belt as he tested it against the side became the only sound in the room. She whimpered, knowing that for the foreseeable future, all she was going to know was pain.

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th October 2014, 6:19 am

As Amina used Yuuta as an anchor, he closed his eyes and focused on nothing in particular, relaxing. Soon he had drifted off to sleep beside her. His dreams had a strangely clear quality to them this time, as Amina's memory leaked into his mind through their physical contact.

The night turned to morning as they slept, and eventually, Kazaki walked down the hall to check on them. Ami had told her about the chained door before she left yesterday night, and Kazaki wanted to see if it was gone yet. When she got to the door, the chain was gone, having faded some time in the middle of the night. Wondering why they were still in there, Kazaki knocked on the door. She got no answer, and it was unlocked, so she opened it and poked her head in. She smiled to herself when saw that they had just ended up falling asleep. They had chosen a rather interesting position, but Kazaki would let that go for now. She still owed Amina for yesterday's surprise anyway.

"Hey, are you two getting up anytime soon?" She said, opening the door fully so she could stand in it's frame.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th October 2014, 11:23 am

Amina moaned softly, not wanting to get up yet. She was comfortable and for once she was warm. Ignoring the voice telling her she needed to get up, she snuggled further into the pillow. She blinked slowly, her eyes coming into focus, only to have Yuuta come into view. She sat up on her elbow and blinked. Right, last night, grounding her emotions. She groaned softly, they had fallen asleep while she had been using her powers. To be honest, she felt better than she had in a long time.

She wondered if she should try and sneak out of the bed or if she should wait until he woke up.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th October 2014, 3:25 pm

Yuuta heard Kazaki speaking, and he shifted his position slightly before closing his eyes again. He really didn't care if he missed breakfast, he wanted to sleep more. He felt Amina moving and frowned, no longer as comfortable. Reluctantly, he decided to get up and see what was wrong.

"You okay now?" Yuuta asked Amina as he sat up, only half awake.
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime27th October 2014, 7:48 pm

"I"m feeling great actually. Thanks a lot for last night, I really appreciate it," she said smiling. She looked at Yuuta, he looked adorable all sleep rumpled like he was. Her fingers itched with the urge to run them through his hair.

"I was uh just gonna go and sleep on the couch, I figured you'd be uncomfortable if I was still here when you woke up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga   [Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga - Page 6 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Relaxed] Outsiders: The Forbidden Love Saga

View previous topic View next topic Back to top