The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) Empty
PostSubject: Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha)   Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) I_icon_minitime27th September 2014, 6:44 pm

So I'm trying to do a LP series. Well it's not a really a LP. It's me playing a game while I talk about a certain topic. It's called Yami Talks or I might just call it Yami Plays. Not sure really! I have the first episode recorded. I just need to edit it. So I hope there are people here who will watch it. I'm not expecting to be Youtube famous, but I would like some viewers.  Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) 2422052349
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Lyricalias
Star Seed

Lyricalias

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha)   Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) I_icon_minitime27th September 2014, 7:29 pm

I'd watch it. ^_^ What's the name of your channel?
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha)   Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) I_icon_minitime27th September 2014, 7:47 pm

Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) 1984953407

here is my channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheYamichan16

Im saving the episode now as we speak! :3
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: First Episode!!!!!!!   Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) I_icon_minitime28th September 2014, 4:16 pm

Okay the first episode is out!  Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) 1984953407

Sorry it took so long. It took a few hours to get published to youtube. It's almost an hour long.  Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) 1023433532

I didn't mean for it to be that long. In the future I will try to keep it shorter. 

So! A few notes before you start commenting!  Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) 868675979

1. It's highly encourage to comment on youtube. But you can you post here as well. By comments I mean talking about the topic that is feature in the episode. You can totally give feedback here. Or tell me that I'm cute!!  Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) 2422052349

2. Since today's topic is about SMC please do not mention about SMC here!!! We have a SMC forum for that thank you! 

I hope you all enjoy this.  Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) 111859084
Back to top Go down
Tokyo25
Pyramidal Crystal

Tokyo25

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha)   Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 3:39 pm

Really loved the first video mentor! Your voice was wonderful to listen to and you kept the video interesting. Sad that you couldn't catch a Hoothoot.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha)   Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) I_icon_minitime11th October 2014, 3:47 pm

Thanks! ^-^

I'm glad I didn't bored you with topics in the first episode. I'm worried that I'll run out things to say. So episode two has yet to be recorded! I will try to record one in the up coming week. Maybe Monday when I get home from my dad's. I took the day off from work on Monday. When I get home I'll have the house to myself seeing how my mom and step dad will be at work.

I'm not sure what the topic will be yet. Maybe I'll talk about pokemon just in general and up coming Nintendo games, ect. 

I really did want a Hoothoot, but oh well! Pidgey is just as good!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha)   Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yami Plays: Liquid Crystal (Alpha)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top