The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Holy Fire Priestess
Lotus Crystal

Holy Fire Priestess

Lotus Crystal

Title : Kalee

In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!! Empty
PostSubject: In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!!   In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!! I_icon_minitime26th September 2014, 12:18 pm

Hi im wondering if fans who arent part of Canada, or USA, could you please state wether your first language is any of these listed below and wether or not youd be willing to help find information regarding the dubbing of sailormoon in your country. Or wether you know of a sm fan who is from any of the countries below.

Listed here are the information that I could not find for tge designated countries, so any help would truly be appreciated.

Britain -history of production, voice actors, difference in names/transformations/attacks/locations/objects, Manga

China - Cantonese (history of production, voice actors, difference in transformations/attacks/locations/Objects, Manga
          - Mandarin (history of production, voice actors, difference in transformations/attacks/locations/Objects, Manga

Germany- Voice Actors ,  difference in names of Places and Objects

Greece   history of production,Voice Actors,  difference in names of Places and Objects,  manga   

Hungary history of production, difference in names/transformations/attacks/locations/Objects, Manga

Indonesia- history of production, voice actors, difference in names/transformations/attacks/locations/objects, Manga

Isreal- history of production, difference in locations/objects, Manga

Korea - history of production, , difference in transformations/attacks/locations/objects, Manga

Mexico  -difference in names/locations/objects, Manga

Netherlands-history of production, difference in /ransformations/attacks/locations/objects, Manga

Portugal - history of production, difference in names of Places and Objects, and the manga

Philippines- history of production,  difference in names/transformations/attacks/locations/objects, Manga

Poland - nhistory of production, voice actors, difference in names/locations/objects, Manga

Russia - voice actors, difference in locations/objects, Manga

Sweden - history of production,  difference in locations/objects, Manga

Thailand -(history of production, voice actors, difference in transformations/attacks/locations/Objects, Manga

Thanks Kalee/HFP
Back to top Go down
http://crystal-tokyo.net http://neoscosmos.deviantart.com/
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Andalusite
Lotus Crystal

Andalusite

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Eudial

PostSubject: Re: In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!!   In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!! I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 11:00 am

Croatian/Bosnian/Serbian is my second language. I could probably find out more about specific things if you still have any need for information. Smile
Back to top Go down
Suzu
Pyramidal Crystal

Suzu

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Tuxedo Kamen Rider ♥ GC's official PGSM Moon

PostSubject: Re: In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!!   In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!! I_icon_minitime9th June 2015, 7:40 pm

I'm from Germany. Which voice actors do you need? Senshi, villains, side characters? Also names of which objects exactly?
Back to top Go down
http://suzustarlight.tumblr.com/ http://miriam-the-fox.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/CureChibi
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!!   In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

In need of fans who arent part of Canada or USA to help out!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top