The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

sammywhatammy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : pink is so punk

VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  Empty
PostSubject: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 4:36 am

WHO WANTS TO PLAY VIDEO GAAAAAAAMES

VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  Tumblr_mnn1pg9vxC1s96jreo1_500

GO WILD, GUYS! Share your stories!

VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 how long have you been playing video games?
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 console and/or PC?
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 what consoles have you had and/or do you have?
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 what are your favorite genres?
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 what are your favorite games?
Back to top Go down
http://ask-chibiusa.tumblr.com http://sammywhatammy.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 8:10 pm

I'm gunna move this thread to the gamers lounge for you (yep we have a whole sub section dedicated to gaming Very Happy).

And as for me, gaming has been a party of my life for a long long time since I was a kid playing Asteroid on my dad's DOS computer. Very Happy While I"ve had quite a few consoles and currently own several right now, I am at heart a PC gamer. Though lately I haven't played a lot of games (though newly discovered free to play Robocraft is fun and addictive!)... :/

I've had (and still own): gameboy, gameboy color, DS lite, 3DS, N64, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xb360, and PS3. Hoping to soon own a WiiU soon (cause Hyrule Warriors hnnnnnggggg xD).

Favorite Genres: action RPGs, old school turn based RPGs, some strategy games (even though I suck at them), 3rd person shooters, otome/romance dating sim games (lol my weakness), shmups, action games (like Bayonetta), sandbox adventure/rpg games (minecraft, skyrim), mmorpgs (played WOW back in the day) and fighting games (Soul Calibur II wut wut).

Favorite Games: just about every single Zelda game I've ever played, Bayonetta, and Kid Icarus 3DS are the ones that come to my head at the moment...
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 9:02 pm

well, ever since i was 5 years old, i guess. my mother got me my master system back then, and then in 1994 or 1995 i got my SNES =D
both!
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 what consoles have you had and/or do you have?
had: master system, atari, psone, ps2, ps3.
have: xbox360, ds xl, snes
also, i've been playing on my pc since 1995 - gotta love carmen *-*
rpg, for sure
chrono trigger, chrono cross, pokemon leaf green, super mario 3, pacman, space invaders, just dance, disney infinity, fable 3, diablo, diablo 2, diablo 3, super mario world, sonic the hedgedog, aladdin, street fighter alpha 2, the lion king for computer, where in the world is carmen sandiego

i've been thinking of going back to wow
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 9:46 pm

how long have you been playing video games? years and years I'm even making a career of it!
console and/or PC? both both is good but mostly console, and then mostly Sony.
what consoles have you had and/or do you have? I have the SNES, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Wii, NES, PSP and Vita
what are your favorite genres?all but FPS really I can't play any fps game i have seizures and the barrel flashes can and usually does set them off. I however really love RPG's especially JRPG's like final fantasy or Persona.
what are your favorite games?
Persona 3 and 4 are right up there, Deadpool, Final Fantasy X, Donkey Kong Country, DmC I'm partial to the LEGO games. I love all the final fantasy games, and I can't wait for Type 0 and Persona 5. Also Kingdom Hearts!! it's sort of the reason i got really into gaming. I fell in love with the style and i didn't know it then but it would become the catalyst for my decision to go into game art, well it and my step dad tossing a Game Informer mag at me, telling me to check out this school. lol
Back to top Go down
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

sammywhatammy

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime15th September 2014, 11:10 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I'm gunna move this thread to the gamers lounge for you (yep we have a whole sub section dedicated to gaming Very Happy).

And as for me, gaming has been a party of my life for a long long time since I was a kid playing Asteroid on my dad's DOS computer. Very Happy While I"ve had quite a few consoles and currently own several right now, I am at heart a PC gamer. Though lately I haven't played a lot of games (though newly discovered free to play Robocraft is fun and addictive!)... :/

I've had (and still own): gameboy, gameboy color, DS lite, 3DS, N64, PS2, Gamecube, Wii, Xb360, and PS3. Hoping to soon own a WiiU soon (cause Hyrule Warriors hnnnnnggggg xD).

Favorite Genres: action RPGs, old school turn based RPGs, some strategy games (even though I suck at them), 3rd person shooters, otome/romance dating sim games (lol my weakness), shmups, action games (like Bayonetta), sandbox adventure/rpg games (minecraft, skyrim), mmorpgs (played WOW back in the day) and fighting games (Soul Calibur II wut wut).

Favorite Games: just about every single Zelda game I've ever played, Bayonetta, and Kid Icarus 3DS are the ones that come to my head at the moment...

I'M SORRY SMALL LADY I thought that section was just for like...forum games! ;; But thank you for moving it!

Oh man I traded my Game Gear and Genesis in to Funcoland back in the day so I could get money towards a PS2 v_v I REGRET THIS A LOT

I used to be a PC gamer in the 90's, but that became nearly impossible with the shitty PC my mom and I shared when I was in high school, so from then on I was pretty much console only. I'll be switching from Mac back to PC this fall when a friend makes a powerhouse monster for me, and I look forward to PC gaming again Very Happy

Tuxedo Mistress wrote:
well, ever since i was 5 years old, i guess. my mother got me my master system back then, and then in 1994 or 1995 i got my SNES =D
both!
had: master system, atari, psone, ps2, ps3.
have: xbox360, ds xl, snes
also, i've been playing on my pc since 1995 - gotta love carmen *-*
rpg, for sure
chrono trigger, chrono cross, pokemon leaf green, super mario 3, pacman, space invaders, just dance, disney infinity, fable 3, diablo, diablo 2, diablo 3, super mario world, sonic the hedgedog, aladdin, street fighter alpha 2, the lion king for computer, where in the world is carmen sandiego

i've been thinking of going back to wow

ALADDIN WAS SUCH A FUN GAME I still remember the 'skip level' cheat code for the Genesis TO THIS DAY hahahaha

Radicaledward124 wrote:
how long have you been playing video games? years and years I'm even making a career of it!
console and/or PC? both both is good but mostly console, and then mostly Sony.
what consoles have you had and/or do you have? I have the SNES, PS1, PS2, PS3, PS4, Wii, NES, PSP and Vita
what are your favorite genres?all but FPS really I can't play any fps game i have seizures and the barrel flashes can and usually does set them off. I however really love RPG's especially JRPG's like final fantasy or Persona.
what are your favorite games?
Persona 3 and 4 are right up there, Deadpool, Final Fantasy X, Donkey Kong Country, DmC I'm partial  to the LEGO games. I love all the final fantasy games, and I can't wait for Type 0 and Persona 5. Also Kingdom Hearts!! it's sort of the reason i got really into gaming. I fell in love with the style and i didn't know it then but it would become the catalyst for my decision to go into game art, well it and my step dad tossing a Game Informer mag at me, telling me to check out this school. lol

Oh my gosh, a career! How so, what are you going to do? c:

even Persona can get a little strobey at times, I hope you're okay D:

I LOVE THE LEGO GAMES. the Harry Potters are my favorite and the most well done, I think. I FINALLY played Persona 3 a few months ago and loved it, and I've been very slowly replaying P4G for the first time; I hadn't played P4 since 2009.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Sailor Leona

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 1:24 am

I've been playing video games for about as long as I can remember.  We got a Nintendo for Christmas when my brother and I were kids, though it was technically his so I didn't get to play it as often at first.  At some point in time I've owned an NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, Nintendo 64, Playstation, Dreamcast, GameGear, Gameboy Color, Gamecube, Playstation 2, Xbox 360, DSlite, and 3DS.  I think that's everything.  I still have most of them, though most are in storage because my roommate also owns most of those systems.  I recently sold my DSlite to get money towards a 3DS, and I think I got rid of the GameGear ages ago because it stopped working.

I also play games on PC, though I wasn't able to do a lot of that until recently.  I've never had a really good gaming computer of my own, but my roommate has one he built that stays here in the living room for general entertainment purposes, so I can watch movies, Youtube, and other videos, or play games as recent and graphics intensive as Skyrim.  The PC could stand to be upgraded a bit, but I don't have money to pay for the parts so it might be a while.  My roommate doesn't often have time to play games on it because of his work hours so he's not as likely to spend the money right now.

My favorite genre is RPG, I think.  Couldn't say what my favorite game or games are, though.  Too many I like that I play a lot, and too many I want to play and haven't had a chance yet.  Some I really like though, are Legend of Legaia, Legend of Dragoon, Final Fantasy 7, 8, and 9, The Sims series of PC games, and Skyrim.  I've probably put well over 1000 hours into Skyrim since its release date almost 3 years ago (man, it's been that long already?) and will definitely play more in the future.

Recently I've been playing Mass Effect, but I'm taking a break from that until the roommate and I can get Mass Effect 3, and at least two of the DLCs, Leviathan and Citadel.  I plan to do two Paragon runs of the game.  One where I romance Garrus and go with the official Destroy ending, and one where I romance Kaidan and go with the MEHEM ending.

I've also been playing Sims 2, since it was recently offered free for a short time.  I'm playing of a family consisting of Krillin from Dragon Ball *or as best as I could make him in the game, anyway* and my OC, Ameli.  So far they have three children, all girls.  Two of them alien/human hybrids because Krillin got abducted. XD  They also have a pet cat who is in the showbiz career.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 2:55 am

i'm also playing the sims 2!!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 4:53 am

WOOO!!! I wanna share my fun gaming story too!! I've been playing games since I can really remember. When we moved to Maine, around when I was four, my sister and I would go over my Grandparents' house while my parents went to work. My Grandma, sister, and I would play Pacman, Donkey Kong, BattleTanx xD Playing on the computer came a bit later. My sister and I shared a laptop at one point and I used to play some little games that you could try for free for like 60 minutes. Things like Dinner Dash and stuff. Then when I got my own computer I started playing a lot more games, the first that I can remember is called Regnum!

I think I'm a bit of both. I really enjoy playing on my various consoles, but I also love playing the PC version of games, because sometimes they just seem much more advanced ^^

At one point my family owned an Atari, a Super Nintendo, a Nintendo 64, a Playstation, Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360...and I think that's it. I used to have a Gameboy Color and Nintendo DS Lite (Black and red) as well. Now, I have a Nintendo 64, Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and a Nintendo DS Lite (Limited Edition Ice Blue!) that I own ^^

Hmmmm, I don't think I really have a favorite genre. I play whatever seems like fun. But I guess the more...RPG type ones would be my favorite if I had to pick!

Favorite games...Let's see...I really enjoy 999 for my DS as well as the Rune Factories and Harvest Moons that go with that console. I love Harvest Moon, Plants VS Zombies, Sims, Dungeon Defenders, Kingdom Hearts, Final Fantasy, Need for Speed, Minecraft, Elder Scrolls, Fallout, Assassin's Creed, Diablo, and probably a bunch more I'm forgetting xD

Currently, I'm playing Diablo 3: Reaper of Souls with my boyfriend and Minecraft! ^^

Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

sammywhatammy

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 7:04 am

since I was about 5? played Doom and Wolfenstein on a friend's computer, and things coming up from behind to get me scared me SO MUCH that I'm only JUST NOW getting back into first-person view (not necessarily shooters, unless they're NOT military) after over 20 years HAHAHA

console for years! I was a PC gamer in the 90's but then the computer we had got too outdated to run anything HAHAHA. 

I've had: Sega Genesis, Sega CD, Sega Game Gear, Nintendo GameBoy Color, Playstation/one/, Nintendo DSXL

I have: Nintendo 3DSXL, Nintendo Wii U, Playstation2/3/4, PS Vita

I'm willing to give anything a shot, but am least interested in military-esque FPS, racing, and JRPGs. (I loved them when they dominated the video game industry in the 90's, but lost my taste for them as the West began rising.)

Grandia, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy IX, Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, Uncharted 2, the Jak & Daxter series, Mickey Mania, Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, American McGee's Alice: Madness Returns, Prince of Persia 2008, Okami, Mass Effect series, Dragon Age series (I'M FREAKING OUT FOR INQUISITION AAAAAAAA), LEGO Harry Potter 1 + 2, Bioshock Infinite

I finally got my 3DSXL a month or so ago, and while I was happily making my way through Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time for a while (I'm getting into the series 82970938745 years late, since I never had a Nintendo console until now), I've been almost relentlessly obsessed with Disney Magical World for the past few weeks 8D;;; it's such a blatant rip off of Animal Crossing AND Kingdom Hearts but IT'S SO FUN
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 11:18 am

sammywhatammy wrote:

since I was about 5? played Doom and Wolfenstein on a friend's computer, and things coming up from behind to get me scared me SO MUCH that I'm only JUST NOW getting back into first-person view (not necessarily shooters, unless they're NOT military) after over 20 years HAHAHA

ERMAHGERD YOU REMINDED ME OF DOOM. Hahah i used to watch my dad play that ALL the time, then when i got brave enough, I'd play it. xD I used cheat codes tho to make it less scary. xD I bought the Doom collection on Steam, but I haven't really gone back and played them much.
Back to top Go down
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

sammywhatammy

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 11:21 am

I bought Doom 3 for the PS3 but I booted it up once and i'm like I'M NOT IN THE MOOD FOR THIS RIGHT NOW and still have to give it another chance HAHAHA
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 11:22 am

I played Doom 3 for about 30 minutes until the creatures came out and it was dark and I lost my moonturds and never played it again (i srsly cannot handle horror games that well...Doom is like the only horror series i could play haha)
Back to top Go down
sammywhatammy
Pyramidal Crystal

sammywhatammy

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 11:34 am

I have the hideous dilemma of loving scary and creepy things but hating being scared 8D; I can usually manage if I just watch playthroughs, but playing myself is usually a no go haha
Back to top Go down
Sailor Leona
Star Seed

Sailor Leona

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 12:33 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I played Doom 3 for about 30 minutes until the creatures came out and it was dark and I lost my moonturds and never played it again (i srsly cannot handle horror games that well...Doom is like the only horror series i could play haha)
I've never been into horror games, but apparently I am soulless and they just don't bother me, so I'm going to give Outlast a try when I can afford to buy it.  I've watched Team Four Star's Krillin play through the main game and the DLC about 3 times, and never got freaked out by anything in the game, yet I've seen lots of people comment about getting scared watching through the playthroughs.  Maybe if I'm playing it myself it will be scarier than watching Krillin be the one to do it.  He keeps the game's sound kind of low during is playthroughs, so maybe it will be scarier when I can hear the characters heavy breathing and really hear the sounds of the crazy people and stuff.

Games used to scare me.  I nearly hit the ceiling when I jumped while watching my cousins play Resident Evil back in the day.  There's a part where some zombie dogs jump through a window and it scared the crap out of me.  I also never could beat the first couple Tomb Raider games because something about those games just creeped the crap out of me.  I should go back and try playing them again one of these days, see if I can make it through the games now.
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime16th September 2014, 3:22 pm

how long have you been playing video games?: Since I was kid.
console and/or PC?: Mainly console. I've only played The Sims and FFXIV on the pc.
what consoles have you had and/or do you have?: Xbox 360, PS2/3, Nintendo 3DS
what are your favorite genres?: RPGs.
what are your favorite games? Final Fantasy, The Sims, Jade Empire, Mass Effect, Crash/Spyro (Yeaaah),
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 11:36 am

VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  4011577294 how long have you been playing video games? for as long as i can remember.
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  4011577294 console and/or PC? defintely a console. plus i like going into arcades from time to time.
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  4011577294 what consoles have you had and/or do you have? at one point i had a nes, n64, ps2, gameboy advance, ds, dslite, and a wii. i currently own a xbox360, 3ds, wiiu
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  4011577294 what are your favorite genres? rpgs, racing, and fighting
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  4011577294 what are your favorite games? pokemon series(i'm actually learning how to competitively battle), mario kart series, super mario series, yoshi's island, golden eye 007(for the n64, it's a classic!) street fighter, king of fighters, the sims
Back to top Go down
Lyricalias
Star Seed

Lyricalias

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 4:50 pm

Since early childhood. The PSX and N64 were the big current-gen consoles when I was young, but I also played plenty of NES, SNES and Genesis games since my family didn't have much money for new video games.

Mostly console, simply because we couldn't afford a gaming PC. I played a lot of simplistic games on my first computer. (RPG Maker games were amazing for this reason!)
Eventually I saved up for a new PC that could run games like Elder Scrolls Morrowind, and I fell in love with PC gaming. Now I have a much better PC, though it's still a budget one. Usually when I play a video game it'll be on my PC.

NES, SNES, GameCube, Wii
PSX, PS2, PS3
Xbox, Xbox 360
Gameboy, Gameboy Color, Gameboy Advance, Gameboy Advance SP, DS, DS Lite, 3DS

Action/adventure and RPG. I used to enjoy FPS games a lot, but the last 10 or so I played felt exactly the same and so I tend to avoid the genre these days.

The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker, Phoenix Wright series, Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind, Mega Man X 2
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 5:46 pm

sunyeons wrote:
plus i like going into arcades from time to time.

I miss arcades so much. We have like one here now and that's Chuck E Cheese... so no, I will not be going to that arcade. Oh there is this bar thats kind of like an arcade but it wasn't as awesome as Id thought it would be. :/
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 6:44 pm

Small Lady wrote:
sunyeons wrote:
plus i like going into arcades from time to time.

I miss arcades so much. We have like one here now and that's Chuck E Cheese... so no, I will not be going to that arcade. Oh there is this bar thats kind of like an arcade but it wasn't as awesome as Id thought it would be. :/

cough cough dave and busters?

oh chuck e cheese... good times. i remember they had a jurassic park one i liked a lot. one of the ones near from me have mario kart and i like to go play xD
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 6:47 pm

oh the days of arcades, they had one in the mall back home, they took it out...because everyone went there Sad
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Starchild
Lotus Crystal

Starchild

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Leek & JunJun/Sailor Juno

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 7:00 pm

VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  4011577294 how long have you been playing video games? for as long as i can remember.
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  4011577294 console and/or PC? console
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  4011577294 what consoles have you had and/or do you have? Dslite, 3DS, Ps 1 2 3, Game cube, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance and Atari
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  4011577294 what are your favorite genres? rpgs, fighting and rhythm
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  4011577294 what are your favorite games? At Tonelico, Final Fantasy, Soul Caliber, Pokemon, Valkyrie Profile
Back to top Go down
http://starchild.seaofserenity.net/ http://piscean-phantom.tumblr.com https://www.deviantart.com/the-saltiest-leek
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 7:13 pm

sunyeons wrote:
cough cough dave and busters?

The closest one is in Texas. :/
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime18th September 2014, 7:53 pm

VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 how long have you been playing video games? Since I was a kid. We had a Sega Gensis than one year my brother got a N64 for Christmas. I have been a Nintendo Gamer ever since. 
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 console and/or PC? Console, but I don't mind playing games on the PC.
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 what consoles have you had and/or do you have? Currently Own: Gameboy Color, Gamecube, Gameboy SP, DS Lite, Wii, 3DS and Wii U. Owned in the past: Sega Gensis and I guess the N64. It was my brother's, but he let me buy games for it.
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 what are your favorite genres? Adventure games like Zelda and platformers. I like some RPG games, but I'm super picky about them. 
VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2393257330 what are your favorite games? Pokemon, Zelda,and Harvest Moon
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime20th September 2014, 8:59 pm

My Zelda fellow Zelda fannn. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime21st September 2014, 7:50 am

Zelda FTW!!!!!!!!!  VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  2027930456
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!    VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

VIDEO GAMERS, ASSEMBLE!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top