The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

H-Hello, I'm new here

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
LilacFairytale
Star Seed

LilacFairytale

Star Seed

H-Hello, I'm new here Empty
PostSubject: H-Hello, I'm new here   H-Hello, I'm new here I_icon_minitime6th September 2014, 10:54 am

Hi everybody, 

Usually forums make me very anxious, I'm quiet a shy person. Being a huge Sailor Moon fan and deciding to try and change this I decided to sign up and make an account. I've been a non-stop Sailor Moon fan since I first saw it as a child (around the age of 5) and never went back!

My favourite character is Usagi! When I was younger I found it amazing that there was a character who was similar to me. I was always a crybaby, extremely clumsy and loved to eat food like she does in the 90's anime. I loved how even though she came across as a cry baby or weak at first she could still pull through, mature and protect the people she loved. It's always inspired me to keep on developing to me a stronger person. 

Serious stuff aside, recently all the new merch has been draining all of my money/savings! My recent caving was the Moon Stick. I was going to wait until AmiAmi or somewhere had the Cutie Moon Rod in stock but that didn't work out  :bunnykonataeye

The item I'm most looking forward to receiving right now is the Limited Edition Blu-ray volume one, has anyone else ordered it? I'm hoping to find a shopping proxy service will be able to send in the tickets to get the box to store the volumes in! So far, despite the flaws, I love crystal!

A quick question: Do you need to send a message to upload your very first icon? When I tried it told me I didn't have enough posts, I'm not sure if you PM for changes only though. 

It's nice to meet you~
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: H-Hello, I'm new here   H-Hello, I'm new here I_icon_minitime6th September 2014, 10:58 am

Nope, you can upload your first Avatar on your own. Any changes after that you do need to send a private message to have it changed Very Happy

Welcome to the forums! I'm Addy, I hope you like it here.

I remember watching the 90s anime as a kid growing up. It was a lot of fun for me Very Happy

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
LilacFairytale
Star Seed

LilacFairytale

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: H-Hello, I'm new here   H-Hello, I'm new here I_icon_minitime6th September 2014, 11:01 am

Addelyn wrote:
Nope, you can upload your first Avatar on your own. Any changes after that you do need to send a private message to have it changed Very Happy

Welcome to the forums! I'm Addy, I hope you like it here.

I remember watching the 90s anime as a kid growing up. It was a lot of fun for me Very Happy

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask me! 
Thank you very much Addy! I'll make sure to ask you if I have any more questions. It was a lot of fun for me too, recently I roped a friend into the series and she wishes she'd grown up with it too! I'm doing my best to make it as fun as possible for her though~
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: H-Hello, I'm new here   H-Hello, I'm new here I_icon_minitime6th September 2014, 11:06 am

Have you watched any other incarnations of Sailor Moon?
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: H-Hello, I'm new here   H-Hello, I'm new here I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

H-Hello, I'm new here

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-