The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Yaho! Masayume sanjou

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Masayume
Star Seed

Masayume

Star Seed

Title : 正夢

Yaho! Masayume sanjou Empty
PostSubject: Yaho! Masayume sanjou   Yaho! Masayume sanjou I_icon_minitime15th August 2014, 9:33 pm

Hello hello, another newbie here. I admit that I haven't actively participated in a forum in quite some time but I was following the GC tumblr and speaking with a few of the members I grew curious so here I am. I'll do my best to be as active as I can but between my full time job, my kids, and everything else I don't get a whole lot of time to myself. I'm optimistic though :3

I've been a fan of Sailor Moon for most of my life, like many others it was my first foray into the world of anime and manga. Granted, I had been watching anime on and off since I was about 3 years old, I wasn't really in the "fandom" so to speak until I was a teenager. I've followed/watched/read every incarnation of Sailor Moon there is and there isn't one I don't like. I especially love the musicals. They've been near and dear to my heart for almost 14 years now and I am so glad to see them getting revived again, even if a little differently. 

Sailor Moon has been my constant companion for the last 15+ years and I will never grow out of it. I love this series and all the joy and hope that it inspires. 

In non-Sailor Moon world, I am a 29 year old Maryland gal. I have two boys, soon to be 5 and 2. My husband is a big nerd too, so we get along splendidly. Though he has yet to see Sailor Moon in its entirety--I'm working on it! I work as a Project Manager for a translation company based near DC. So I spend much of my day staring at Japanese patents (and some other languages on occasion). I was an International Studies and East Asian Languages and Cultures major in college and I've been to Japan twice. Hoping to get back again someday. 

Anyway, that's a little bit about me. Looking forward to making some new friends around here hopefully. 

よろしくお願いします!
Back to top Go down
http://masayume85.tumblr.com/ http://masayume85.deviantart.com/
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: Yaho! Masayume sanjou   Yaho! Masayume sanjou I_icon_minitime15th August 2014, 9:55 pm

Hi!  I'm Alyssa Smile  It's so great to have you here on GC!  I guarantee you will enjoy all this site has to offer, and make tons of new friends in the process!

Who's your favorite senshi?  Mine's Neptune. 

Two boys must be a handful!  I have a three year old brother and he is a pain in the neck, but he has got to be the sweetest, funniest kid i've ever met xD.  

Anyway, I'm glad you decided to join us, and if you have any questions at all or just want to chat, feel free to PM me!
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com

PostSubject: Re: Yaho! Masayume sanjou   Yaho! Masayume sanjou I_icon_minitime15th August 2014, 11:07 pm

Hi there!!! Welcome to GC!!

There are so many fans of the musicals here. I personally love the Manga. 

I grew up with 2 little brother so I can only image what its like being a mom!
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Yaho! Masayume sanjou   Yaho! Masayume sanjou I_icon_minitime16th August 2014, 5:10 pm

welcome to the forums? which musical moon do you like? my fav is anza moon! my favorite musical has to be the super s ones, which ones are yours. c: if you have any questions feel free to let me know!
Back to top Go down
Masayume
Star Seed

Masayume

Star Seed

Title : 正夢

PostSubject: Re: Yaho! Masayume sanjou   Yaho! Masayume sanjou I_icon_minitime16th August 2014, 5:40 pm

Miss Moon Rose -- Thank you! Very Happy It's very nice to be here and to meet you! My favorite senshi is usually a toss up between Mercury and Pluto. Though overall my favorite character is Seiya Kou/Star Fighter. Two small kids are definitely a hand full. I've grown up babysitting and around kids a lot but being a mom is a whole other ball game x_x Thanks again for the warm welcome! I will certainly be in touch if I have any questions.

Radicaledward124 -- All the versions have a uniqueness to them, and I definitely adore the manga. I'm so happy to see Sailor Moon Crystal stick to that storyline. I hope that they'll do more. Doesn't matter how many times I read it, I still get excited and emotional at the same points. Two boys means my life is certainly never boring... though I feel like when I had one for a little brother it was a totally different experience XD

sunyeons -- My favorite Moon is honestly between Anza and Marina. I was introduced to the musicals with Anza but I actually got to watch Marina premier and grow on stage--and even see her live--so she's near and dear to my heart for that reason. As for a favorite musical... I'd have to go with Eien Densetsu Senshuuraku. Hands down it's the one I always go to when I want to watch the musicals and the one I get emotional over. 

Thank you so much everyone for the amazing welcome! It's very much appreciated Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://masayume85.tumblr.com/ http://masayume85.deviantart.com/
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Yaho! Masayume sanjou   Yaho! Masayume sanjou I_icon_minitime3rd September 2014, 11:47 pm

i've gotten to see a few more different moons. marina just gives off a different vibe for sailor moon/usagi. it's just amazing to see her grow and see how well she developed sailor moon/usagi on stage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yaho! Masayume sanjou   Yaho! Masayume sanjou I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yaho! Masayume sanjou

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-