The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} Empty
PostSubject: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime29th July 2014, 8:29 pm

"eRrYthin ChanGeZ & nUthin StaYs Da SaMe bUt aS we grOw uP 1 thinG dOes reMain i wAs wiT u befOre & wiLl be tiLl Da end nUthin cOuld eva replaCe mA b e s t * f r i e n d z "

-The Number one quote about Best Friends that I found on some site

And with that quote of pure wisdom and intellect, I, the Smallest of Ladies, am here to present the Stars of the Cauldron Award: Galaxy Cauldron's Besties!  These two members are like two peas in a pod, cut from the same piece of cloth, two halves of a whole, as close as biscuits and butter, two of a kind, the fric and frac of the forums, Thing 1 and Thing 2, like two birds of a feather, they flock together, they are what Usagi is to Ami and Haruka is to Michiru. These two are always together NO MATTER WHAT!

And now that I've run out of cliches to call them, let me list our nominees!

Aztnara and Haine
Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Mars
Batgirl and Yunie

.... and the winner is .....

OMGWTFBBQ WHO COULD IT BE!?:
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} Empty
PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime29th July 2014, 8:39 pm

yeeeee!!! congrats senpais <3  They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime29th July 2014, 8:55 pm

O______O

YAY!  They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 1984953407 THANKS!

But... I have a confession?

Lauren and I...er...I don't know how to break this o_o

Lauren and I are...not....besties...? She's my girlfriend, my sweetheart.

I mean we are! Def! But I guess you can say we're more besties that...do...stuff...? So yeah ok I guess you can say we're besties. Or at the very least, that we're, uh, very close.  They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 111859084
Back to top Go down
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime29th July 2014, 10:27 pm

Sailor Mars wrote:
O______O

YAY!  They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 1984953407 THANKS!

But... I have a confession?

Lauren and I...er...I don't know how to break this o_o

Lauren and I are...not....besties...? She's my girlfriend, my sweetheart.

I mean we are! Def! But I guess you can say we're more besties that...do...stuff...? So yeah ok I guess you can say we're besties. Or at the very least, that we're, uh, very close.  They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 111859084
Wait no one was supposed to know you guys were an item? I thought it was obvious?  At least that's why I nominated and voted for you two. :bunnynarroweye *quietly whistles*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime29th July 2014, 11:59 pm

Congrats ladies!
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 5:21 am

Lol no Yunie, it's totaaaaalllly not obvious xD Their signatures say they are each other's girlfriend =PP xD Congrats you two !!! <3
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Aztnara
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Bad Wolf

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 6:06 am

Congratulations to both of you xD !!  They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 1984953407 They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 1984953407 
Back to top Go down
http://koijustice.tumblr.com http://sayuri-chiba.deviantart.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 6:50 am

Congrats ladies!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 7:39 am

Diana wrote:
Lol no Yunie, it's totaaaaalllly not obvious xD Their signatures say they are each other's girlfriend =PP xD Congrats you two !!! <3
I realized she was being sarcastic afterwards. It was one in the morning when I wrote that.  :bunnynarroweye They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 1637294219
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 10:07 am

Ahahahaha thanks very much guys. ^^;   

I should definitely go and celebrate this award with my 'bestie', huh...? ^.~ Hahahahah  They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 111859084
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 10:23 am

Hehe you're silly Yunie ^^ <3333

Yush, go celebrate with your biffle Jupi =P xD
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 5:53 pm

We're celebrating tomorrow! Cheers!  They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 111859084  They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} 2628594703
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 2:05 pm

Congrats!!  XD
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}   They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

They are our GCBFFS! Like two peas in a pod, they are always together! {Stars of the Cauldron Awards: Besties}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top