The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater Empty
PostSubject: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime28th July 2014, 4:34 pm

The crowd was pouring in, filling their seats. The din of the nose over all was almost deafening, and little could be heard over the roar in the theater, back stage however, the presenter was attempting to calm her nerves. "Deep breaths, everything will be fine." She said to herself, as she padded back and forth pacing before going on stage. 

"Ed!" Someone called. Ed looked up towards the voice, and she felt the sudden calm over her and she started towards the stage, her long gown flowing around her bare feet. She smiled at the stage hand she took the envelop from as she walked out in front of the full house. 

A cheer went up that was so loud it could be heard almost half a mile away. This was the party to be at, if you could even get it.

"How's everyone doing tonight?!" Ed called into the mic, her smile growing and the roar of the crowd got louder. "That's what I like to hear!" She said, shifting her weight from foot to foot. 

"Now I have a few awards to present tonight!" The light shone off her long shiny pearl white dress as she moved. "So settle down and let me get these deserving people their awards!" The crowd started to settle down with that. 

"So I've been given the honor of presenting the storyline awards for the Sliver Millennium, all of these story lines are unique and wonderful in their own away and with out the players involved in them they would just be ideas sitting in someones head. So first up we have the Favorite WIP Storyline award!! All of these wonderful stories are still in the planning stages. Each is a beautiful idea and honestly I can't wait to read them once they start!! So the Nominees are Birth Of Silence, Mirror Mirror,Cauldron Rp Idea, Hotline Tokyo, and Sailor Selene, the Next Generation." Ed paused for effect and breath. "Lets give all the nominees a round of applause! And now with out further gilding the lily or any ado, the winner of the favorite WIP Storyline is.." The drums rolled low and the crowd yelled GO GO GO and Ed announced the winner. 

"Birth by Silence! Congrats to the winning WIP!!" 

The award:

" Alright settle people settle!" Ed spoke into the mic. "We have other award tot give out tonight!" Ed reached of the next envelope. "Our next category is for the favorite storyline!" The pink haired rp mod pulled the note out of its paper prison and her eyes widened. " Looks like we have a three way tie!"  She nearly yelled into the mic to be heard over the roar of the crowd. " First lets give it up for all our nominees, Puella Magi Usagi Madoka, metamorphisis, Batteries, Earth Kingdom Adventures, Sailor Luna/Tuxedo Cat, Aegis! Congrats players for making your story lines so great! " she stepped back to give the crowd time to yell themselves down before going on." With,out further ado, the winners are Puella Magi Usagi, Batteries and Sailor Luna and Tuxedo Cat! Way to go guys!" 

The Award!:

The crowd went wild! It was a mad house but there were still awards to give out! "HEY YOUS GUYS! Settle down! There's more!!" Ed said taking the next envelopes. "Oh! looks like this one is a two for one!!" Glancing down at the envelope she read "Next up we have best advanced and best relaxed storyline!" So our nominees for best advanced are Metamorphisis, Batteries, Earth Kingdom Adventures! Lets give them all a round of applause!!" With a small pause for effect. " And the winner is Metamorphisis!! Congrats guys!! This is a great Rp and I am personally proud to be part of this storyline!"

"Now for best relaxed rp!! Our nominees are Ghost Planets, Medieval Sailor Moon, A Baby Shower for NQS, Blossoming Love, Fallen Star. Give a round to the nominees!" She paused for a moment. "Our winner is Blossoming Love!!" Ed did her happy celebratory dance since she was in that one. "Congrats guys we're rocking along!! 

The Awards!!:

"So we close the night with our favorite Rp event! There were several nominees and they are all loads of fun but there can be only one winner! So our Nominees are the Collector, A Galaxy Blessing, Clue!, Otaku Club House! Let's give them all the love!!"

Ed took the last envelope she'd been given, and with ease ripped into the paper. "Our final winner of the evening is..." She paused to look at the note. "Its a tie!! The collector and Clue win for best RP Event!! Way to go!!" 

Rp event Award!:

"Let's have a big round of applause for all our winners tonight! Congrats to everyone who won and nominated! Keep role playing!!"

The lights dimmed as Ed left the stage, her still bare feet padding across the smooth surface. With a sigh of relief she realized she was done. and she still had forgotten her shoes somewhere.

Last edited by Radicaledward124 on 30th July 2014, 9:23 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
Addelyn
Lotus Crystal

Addelyn

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Nephrite

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime29th July 2014, 4:36 pm

Congrats!!
Back to top Go down
http://misswildfire.tumblr.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime29th July 2014, 5:45 pm

Wohoo!!!!  Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime29th July 2014, 6:32 pm

Congratulations: D 

An idea is to put these awards in the beginning posts of these storylines: D
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 12:24 am

Congrats to the winners of the favorite storyline Award! Way to go guys!
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 12:08 pm

woo congrats to these roleplays and everyone involved Smile
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 3:58 pm

Congrats to the new winners!! Way to go!!
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 3:59 pm

Yay Love!!!!  Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater 4000483926 

Yay to the other RP!! Congrats guys! <3
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime30th July 2014, 9:24 pm

Congrats to all the nominees and winners!!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 2:28 pm

Congratulations to all players in those stories!!! =D You guys are what make this section amazing! XD 

((And Ed! XD Great awards show!!))
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater   Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Stars of the Silver Millennium:Storyline Theater

View previous topic View next topic Back to top