The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Empty
PostSubject: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime13th July 2014, 1:54 pm

Hiya! Very Happy

So... the hand-holding at the beginning of Crystal's ending.Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Crysta10
I must have it.

With the adorable swinging motion. Preferably without the words, but I think that's probably practically impossible XD ((I WILL ASK FOR THE STARS and accept exceptionally shiny substitutes XD)) 

Very Happy So words or no words, could someone pretty pretty please with sugar on top and HEAPS AND LOADS OF ADORATION make an avatar for me centering on their swinging hands?  I would die. 

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 2422052349

Edit:

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Crysta11
 Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 2422052349  So like this. But moving. If possible.  Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 1955989781

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 19th July 2014, 10:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 7:27 pm

I think i'll try. I was gunna see if I could just download the episode without subtitles but the ep I got has spanish subtitles without them say it had that. Boo. -_-
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 8:33 pm

I'll try making it without words if I have time

Last edited by Roro on 14th July 2014, 10:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime14th July 2014, 9:06 pm

i might give this a go too, if i have the time..
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime15th July 2014, 9:38 am

。◕‿◕。  I love you all
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime15th July 2014, 8:13 pm

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Tumblr_n8bt1lFUtv1rqrq7ho2_250
=D this is too small. but I still wanted to share it. because LOOK AT IT GAAAAAAAAAAAH!
JUST AS THIS GIF IS FLAWLESS IN ITS INFINITE CONTINUITY, KYRA IS CAUGHT IN AN INFINITE LOOP OF FEELS.
FEELS I TELL YOU.
IN INFINITE LOOPS.

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 1637911638

=D YOU KNOW WHAT, A SIGNATURE WOULD ALSO MAKE MY HEART GO FLIPPITY FLOP!! ♥️ FLIPPITY FLOP I TELL YOU!

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 868675979 thank you all for your continual hard work and effort XD
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime15th July 2014, 8:41 pm

well i finally got a raw version of the episode sooo i'll see what i can do. Very Happy
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime15th July 2014, 8:52 pm

So a set? anything special you'd like for the siggy?
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime15th July 2014, 10:05 pm

Small Lady wrote:
well i finally got a raw version of the episode sooo i'll see what i can do. Very Happy
=DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
Radicaledward124 wrote:
So a set? anything special you'd like for the siggy?
I'm seriously all for the handholding swinging thingy XD Maybe the song lyrics in that fancy pretty script? 

I'M SO EXCITED
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime16th July 2014, 6:08 am

I tried. Every OCD part of me wants to painstakingly erase those pesky credit text but since there are about 20 frames of the gif, yeah nope Razz

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 8n1zjE9

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ YbrgOtK
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime16th July 2014, 8:56 am

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Tumblr_mlz71pM6fE1rcy99do1_r1_500
Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Celebrating

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Tumblr_inline_mpgvzrrUB61qz4rgp

THANK YOU MERCURY!!!

Note: Still looking forward to seeing everyone else's! (if you're still doing them! ^^) There are rotators for reasons like these♥
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: A new and bold request   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime19th July 2014, 10:45 pm

♥️♥️New requests♥️♥️

Dear Gif-making Wonderful People of the Cauldron.

I may have a thing for Endymion, even more so when it concerns Serenity and Endymion. This is a fact I totally keep secret so I apologize if I have alarmed you in revealing it.

Now that we have cleared that first hurdle, I come to the root of my problem: Moon Pride is gorgeous, and while I have attempted to catch favorite moments with 'print screen' and cut them down to size with picasa, these wonderful images only make seeing them elsewhere in moving form practically painful for me. Not nearly as painful as seeing their handholding and not being able to pin it as my face (THANK YOU MERCURY FOR HELPING ME FIX THAT), but painful all the same and I come here with pleas of aide.

Please. Help me. o_o i need gif signatures. so many. 

I don't have a lot to give in return. I could

• Write a one-shot for you - you choice of theme, characters, setting, song, general feel, etc.
  • draw you a picture on paint (DON'T PICK THIS ONE. ASK MARS WHY)
  • link to your graphics requests/artist thread in my signature as kudos
  • Let you decide what else goes in my signature for a month. A shrine to your glory? Yes let's do it. Bumpers with your face on it saying I'm your #1 fan? Totally, I'm up for it. 
  • A favor, to be turned in at any time for whatever task. o_o  (example uses: URANUS, JOIN MY GAME. or URANUS, GET YOUR BUTT IN THIS TOPIC AND SPEAK ONLY IN GIFS, mwhahahahah or URANUS! THEY DOUBT MY GLORY, COME, HENCHMEN, SET THEM STRAIGHT! or URANUS! >C FINISH THAT CHAPTER OF SO-AND-SO, YOU SLACKER (._. i am suddenly reminded of all those works I haven't worked on in a while.), etc., you get the gist XD)
  • o_o i am up for negotiations

Scenes I'd like to have in gif'd signature form (sometimes I found gifs on tumblr of them! =D ... but not in the correct aspect ratio XDfail!) no words necessary! ...but if you wanted to add the words from moonbow that i have suggested in the stills I would :3
Spoiler:

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 1955989781 If you would like to be my graphics-maker-in-shining-glory, please respond with the scene(s) you'd volunteer to gif/signature-ise for me ((so if multiple people want to volunteer no one will do the same scene!)) and what you'd like in return! 

:bunnypokerface If the task seems too daunting, thank you anyway for reading  Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 1955989781 

Sincerely,

Kyralih, Sailor Uranus.

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 3rd August 2014, 9:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime19th July 2014, 11:08 pm

lets be bestest friends, i so love moon pride and i am feeling the pain (i also want gif siggies from many of the same images, i can do still siggies, i just need to go back and so screencaps. but my love for endy and serenity is deep. lets sail this ship.

Last edited by HikariDemand on 19th July 2014, 11:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime19th July 2014, 11:15 pm

I'll be more than willing to make you a siggy.
Let me play around with the scenes and I'll let you know which scene I'll be doing.
 Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 868675979
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Rose
Lotus Crystal

Lotus Crystal

Title : Who am I now in this world without her?

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime19th July 2014, 11:15 pm

I was baited in here by your thread title, Kyra. Lol. You make me laugh girl, damn. Good luck on your quest. I know the feels. My twinsie told me I have to wait til the 30th to get want.  Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 473108418 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime20th July 2014, 3:10 am

Yah because I refuse to work around those MomoClo pictures on the corner. And the ad text on the top. On both sides.

But once they release this in HQ in clean version, I will be making ALL THE GIFs >_> FOR EVERYONE.

Kyra, all I want in return is to find out who was the perp in the last CLUE game, dangit

P.S. Best request proposal EVER
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime20th July 2014, 1:13 pm

Here's one

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 1_zpsbc3e6081
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime20th July 2014, 1:31 pm

HikariDemand wrote:
lets be bestest friends, i so love moon pride and i am feeling the pain (i also want gif siggies from many of the same images, i can do still siggies, i just need to go back and so screencaps. but my love for endy and serenity is deep. lets sail this ship.
Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Toon_makers_sailor_moon_sailor_moons_galleon-1024x804
All aboard THE MIRACLE ROMANCE!
Roro wrote:
I'll be more than willing to make you a siggy.
Let me play around with the scenes and I'll let you know which scene I'll be doing.
 Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 868675979
♥️ ♥️ ♥️
Sailor Mars wrote:
I was baited in here by your thread title, Kyra. Lol. You make me laugh girl, damn. Good luck on your quest. I know the feels. My twinsie told me I have to wait til the 30th to get want.  Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 473108418 
 Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 1955989781 
o_o I do not know what is happening on the 30th.
Sailor Mercury wrote:
Yah because I refuse to work around those MomoClo pictures on the corner. And the ad text on the top. On both sides.

But once they release this in HQ in clean version, I will be making ALL THE GIFs >_> FOR EVERYONE.

Kyra, all I want in return is to find out who was the perp in the last CLUE game, dangit

P.S. Best request proposal EVER
 Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 1023433532 I THINK I'M GOING TO VERY MUCH ENJOY WHAT'S HAPPENING ON THE 30TH

^^' heh heh heh.... and also MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEN I SHALL NOT ANNOUNCE THE MURDERER UNTIL ♥BUBBLES♥ MAKES ME A SIGNATURE AFTER THE 30TH! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA terrible motivation is best motivation
Roro wrote:
Here's one

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 1_zpsbc3e6081
YESSSSSSSSSSSS!!!! YAAAAAAAAAYA YAYYAAYYAYAYAYA YAYAYAY AYA YA YA YAAAAY! 

Dearest Roro,

Thank you for uniting me with this beautiful signature featuring what I can only assume is ENDYMION ABOUT TO DO SOMETHING HEROIC IN THE FLAMES OF BATTLE AND REALIZING THAT WHAT HE'S ABOUT TO DO COULD SEPARATE HIMSELF FROM HIS BELOVED SERENITY FOR ETERNITY, YET HE IS DETERMINED TO DO WHAT HE CAN TO PROTECT HER. I adore it and shall treasure it, feeling awash with FEELS whenever grumpybumpers decides to pull it from my randomized list of MOONPRIDEMIRACLEROMANCE ♥️

If there is anything I can to in an attempt to show my gratitude, you have but only to ask!

Yours in Admiration,

Kyra♥️
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime20th July 2014, 1:35 pm

OMG KYRA!!!  Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 3884866259 

You made my day. 

I swear god Endymion's badass level went up to 110 in that video. We better get these scenes in Crystal or I will have to hurt something. XD
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime20th July 2014, 3:18 pm

I normally wouldn't do this because of the promo pictures that are on the video, but

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Serenity_and_endymion_sig_smc_2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7rk6xk

and a bit darker

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Serenity_and_endymion_sig_darker_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7rk86u
??

I might make one of the signature underneath if you'd like to?

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 17-00110
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime20th July 2014, 10:32 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
o_o I do not know what is happening on the 30th.

They're releasing the music video on Blu-Ray on the 30th.

Sailor Uranus wrote:
^^' heh heh heh.... and also MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA THEN I SHALL NOT ANNOUNCE THE MURDERER UNTIL ♥BUBBLES♥ MAKES ME A SIGNATURE AFTER THE 30TH! MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA terrible motivation is best motivation

:bunnypokerface
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime21st July 2014, 8:17 am

Sailor Neptune wrote:
I normally wouldn't do this because of the promo pictures that are on the video, but

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Serenity_and_endymion_sig_smc_2_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7rk6xk

and a bit darker

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ Serenity_and_endymion_sig_darker_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d7rk86u
??

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 17-00110
 Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 1394610236 TSUKI YOU GODDESS! ♥️ Thank you so much!!♥️ =D AND YOU CAN TOTALLY DO THE OTHER ONE I mean, if you want to. You wonderful person.♥️

ahem.

My beloved Tsuki,

Thank you ever so much for giving unto me the beautiful rendition of Serenity and Endymion meeting once again, reborn and reunited through their Miracle Romance, WITH WHAT COULD BE EITHER THE CRYSTAL SPIRE/TOWER SAILOR MOON AND LUNA PRAY TO TO UNLOCK THE TRUE POWER OF THE MOON TO DEFEAT METALLIA OR CRYSTAL FREAKING TOKYO WHY AM I ONLY NOTICING THIS NOW IT'S BEEN TWO DAYS KYRA FAILS. This striking image of hope and nostalgia will forever grace my MOONPRIDEMIRACLEROMANCE/MOONBOW signature collection, and I shall think of you whenever it appears at the end of one of my posts, and suddenly think what I have posted is filled with grace. 

If there is anything I could do to repay you for the time and effort you have put into my humble request, you have but to ask.

Yours eternally,

Kyra
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime21st July 2014, 9:28 am

Literally best thread ever. Please talented people, make her ALL the siggies. =p
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime22nd July 2014, 7:34 pm

Sailor Neptune wrote:

and a bit darker

??

those are so pretty tsuki. and i will so get on the miracle romance ship
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime31st July 2014, 9:17 am

These are just the beginning >_>

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ YamFsVJ

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ NfZGYhP

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ VMSUS5z
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime31st July 2014, 9:28 am

Omg all of these are amazing!
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime2nd August 2014, 8:11 pm

Sailor Mercury wrote:
These are just the beginning >_>

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ YamFsVJ

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ NfZGYhP

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ VMSUS5z

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 1394610236 MERCURY!!!!!  Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 2695440696  I should go LOA more often~♥️♥️

Ahem!

Most Adored Bubbles,

I wish to express my unending gratitude for these THREE AMAZING SCENES from Full Moon Pride, filled with FEELS AND PROMISE AND FUTURE that make my Moonbow-loving heart EXPLODE with happiness for the PERFECTION with which they visually represent key lyrics! THE FIRST - I MEAN SUCH FEELS. SHE'S JUST  - DON'T CRY SERENITY but do, because yes forbidden romance AND LOOMING WAR ON THE HORIZON make Kyra a happy Kyra. "Goodbye, I promise I won't cry" ? YOU TRIED SERENITY BUT YOUR EMOTIONS ARE GETTING THE BETTER OF YOU so hug him close 'cuz he gon' die.  ... fer you. .... Miracle Romance YES

The next two - JUST A PAIR AFTER MY HEART STOP IT CRYSTAL I MEAN IT neverstop I mean - just - I'm so happy this happened AND NOW IT IS IMMORTALIZED IN SIGNATURE FORM, THANKS TO YOU BEAUTIFUL WONDERFUL MERCURY! 
"I hope I will meet you again."
 Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 2869872805 You did, bby, you did. Your heart kept singing and this miracle romance will set sail again.

In a pale attempt to repay you for these wonderful treasures that will forever stay near and dear to my heart, you can expect that final Clue! post to air tomorrow, finally bringing to light the true murderer from the Spring Break from Hell. If there is any other duty I may do for you, you have but to say it and I shall make a glorious and heart-felt attempt at appeasing you. 

Forever yours,

Kyralih
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 3:52 am

Aaand here is my last contribution xD

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ PvhsikI

I'm happy you love them! Your thank you letters are a treasure and make me want to print them and put them up on my wall in a frame  Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ 3884866259 

Btw, if you want me to add text to any of this, let me know Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime3rd August 2014, 9:08 am

AND I'VE DIED

IT'S THE END.

I'M DEAD.

Dearest Bubbles,

You are perfect and wonderful, and that you do this to me - that you give onto me the image of DESPERATION AND PAIN AND THE SYMBOLISM OF BEING TORN APART BY THE WINDS OF FATE BECAUSE NO MATTER HOW HARD THEY TRY AND NO MATTER WHAT THEY DO, THEY WILL NOT GET THEIR HAPPY ENDING - touches me deep in my Silver Millennium place of feels and wonderment. 
Look at their faces! His determined - they have met time and time again after 'one last time' had already come and gone, and each time, each time they are reunited, seemingly always in a situation of incredible danger, he is overcome with feelings of love and loss, both feelings simultaneously, each threatening to undo him with their strength, and while he knows they should let go and face reality, he tries ever harder to hold on until the last possible second, and this time he fails completely. He wasn't ready to let her go. 
Nor she him.  I'm afraid I don't have a book to write on Serenity's expression; she wears everything on her sleeve - her shock, her sorrow, the immense regret of having lost his hand. She doesn't ever want to let go - she doesn't care about what happens. She said goodbye once, and when that didn't stick she felt that saying goodbye was the wrong choice. They should be together. They can face whatever happens together, and they'll be alright. BUT THEN THEIR HANDS SLIP AND GLORIOUS PAIN AND SUFFERING UPON THEM, MWHAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! >D

My deepest gratitude and joy for your work will shine whenever it appears on my signature rotator, and I shall look upon it and cackle with the multitude of feelings the image provokes.

As always, if there is aught I can do, you have but to ask!

Yours truly,

Kyra
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥   Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Uranus's mighty need of moving signatures is a mighty need. Assistance requested!♥

View previous topic View next topic Back to top