The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Hiya :)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nessie
Star Seed

Nessie

Star Seed

Hiya :) Empty
PostSubject: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime11th July 2014, 4:07 pm

Hello! It's nice to finally make an account and take part here  Hiya :) 868675979  (omg these emotes are ridiculously adorable LOL)

I've been a fan since probably 1994? Just remember getting up for school and watching SM while having breakfast every morning! It was such a great empowering show for me at the time, even now, on the edge of turning 30, I really feel like Usagi helps me believe in myself <3

I got the new Figuarts last year and you can see her next to the Princess Usagi who is near me everyday Here! (And feel free to friend me over at MFC too!)

I'm hoping to take part in the Moonie community again with the resurgence of Crystal. I was hugely into RPGs online starting back in AOL days and Newsletters! Maybe I will take part again, we shall see  Hiya :) 702547589  

Overall I'm excited to be here, hope you're all having a lovely day!! One more week til episode 2, yay!!
Back to top Go down
Tiny Kitten
Diana Emeritus

Tiny Kitten

Diana Emeritus

Title : I live between the lands of Fantasy and Delusion. Seren's wifey <333

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime11th July 2014, 4:16 pm

Welcome!!! Glad you decided to join =D I'm guessing Usagi is your favorite character then? ^^ If you'd like you could sign up for a mentor here! They'll talk with you privately,help you get used to the forums, answers any questions you have and help to try and keep you active =D What'd you think of Crystal? =D
Back to top Go down
http://kayariah.tumblr.com/ http://kayariahanime.tumblr.com/
Nico
Lotus Crystal

Nico

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Rei Hino/Sailor Mars | Kunzite's Lover

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime11th July 2014, 4:16 pm

Hello Nissie!!!
Welcome and I hope you stay here with us!!!! <3 what's your favorite sailor ssenshi??
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime11th July 2014, 4:25 pm

Nessie wrote:
Hello! It's nice to finally make an account and take part here  Hiya :) 868675979  (omg these emotes are ridiculously adorable LOL)

I've been a fan since probably 1994? Just remember getting up for school and watching SM while having breakfast every morning! It was such a great empowering show for me at the time, even now, on the edge of turning 30, I really feel like Usagi helps me believe in myself <3

I got the new Figuarts last year and you can see her next to the Princess Usagi who is near me everyday Here! (And feel free to friend me over at MFC too!)

I'm hoping to take part in the Moonie community again with the resurgence of Crystal. I was hugely into RPGs online starting back in AOL days and Newsletters! Maybe I will take part again, we shall see  Hiya :) 702547589  

Overall I'm excited to be here, hope you're all having a lovely day!! One more week til episode 2, yay!!
Hello Nessie, 
So glad you came by and joined the GC. My name is Erica, but everyone on here calls me Hikari. I am a member of the GC Welcome Squad and I just want to take the time to welcome you. What a time to be a moonie, right? I really loved Crystal, can't wait for ep 2. Who is your favorite SM character?

Have you had a chance to check out the live action or the musicals? I really recommend them, they are so good. Hiya :) 868675979 

If you click 

here (sry about my bad formatting here, i normally don't do that) you will be taken to the general sm discussion thread where you can talk about all things sailor moon.

I hope you will find lots of fun things on here, and if you ever need help with anything on here, feel free to message me and I will help you out.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Sailor Leto
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime11th July 2014, 6:05 pm

Welcome Smile

Hope you like it here! See you around!!
Back to top Go down
Nessie
Star Seed

Nessie

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime12th July 2014, 3:59 pm

I think Usagi/Sailor Moon is definitely my biggest inspiration, and her Supers form is my favorite design, I love those sheer flowy bows! For looks I really loved Michiru, I thought she was just so super beautiful and elegant! I was so jealous she could play the violin, I love the sound of them. 

Loved~ Crystal, I posted my thoughts over on the thread already.  Hiya :) 1955989781  I've seen the new musical, I had an old VHS Tape i got from someone online for one of the old ones LOL But I don't know where that tape went, sadly! La Soldier was my fave song though. I thought PGSM was really cute and I just loved how over the top it was, I can't get enough of PlushyLuna barking orders. xD But I don't think I finished watching the whole thing, I should probably do that when I get some relax time :3 

*hugs everyone* Thank you for such a warm welcome  Hiya :) 868675979
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime12th July 2014, 6:44 pm

Welcome to the forum Nessie
 Hiya :) 868675979
Back to top Go down
BleuEyedBrunette
Star Seed

BleuEyedBrunette

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime12th July 2014, 7:48 pm

Thanks guys!  Hiya :) 868675979

Edit: Omg I just realized I said thanks in the wrong intro thread thinking it was mine for some reason!

Hiya :) 1023433532 
Oh God that has to be my most facepalm move of all time!  Hiya :) 2632955583  Hiya :) 2632955583  Hiya :) 2632955583 

Maybe cause my name is also Michelle and someone mentioned "Michelle".. oh but that was after this post..  Hiya :) 3978041997  Oh God, how embarrassing!! lol.  Hiya :) 1286073631  Hiya :) 1286073631  Hiya :) 1286073631 

Anyway, welcome to the forum!  Hiya :) 2695440696
Like for real, biggest "wait.. wat" moment ever for me...
 Hiya :) 3978041997

Last edited by BleuEyedBrunette on 16th July 2014, 2:35 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime16th July 2014, 7:55 am

hey there! i'm michele, but people call me mi. i'm the media director here at the gc and i'd like to welcome you! \o/
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Feorin
Pyramidal Crystal

Feorin

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime20th July 2014, 6:04 pm

Hullo, and welcome! 

OMG, I am also an 'older' fan. I just turned 29! Although, I am the youngest of the IRL group of friends who are all moonies too, so we definitely get older. I remember those days back in the mid-90's so well! look here for my intro. I have never stopped being a fan, but I also recently joined this forum, just to find a community to share in the new awesomeness that is Crystal!

I also love your Avi! Everyone has such beautiful avi's and siggies here all the time. 

Anyway, hope to see you around!
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime4th August 2014, 4:18 pm

welcome to the forums lovely! sorry for being so late on this omg. D: anyways, i'm tany but most people call me suny or sunyeons on here. c: Feel free to click here to get the the anime subboard! c: Also, if you need a new avatar or signature like that don't hesistate to look in one of the premades, or request on here in this board. c:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hiya :)   Hiya :) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Hiya :)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top