The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[Help] Sailor Stella

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

[Help] Sailor Stella  Empty
PostSubject: [Help] Sailor Stella    [Help] Sailor Stella  I_icon_minitime28th June 2014, 8:35 am

I hope this okay I put this here. This is a roleplaying guild after all. If not feel free to move it!  [Help] Sailor Stella  1955989781 

So I thought of a Otaku senshi! Yay me!!  [Help] Sailor Stella  1984953407 

Her name is Sailor Stella and she assists Guardian Cosmos star seeds. I thought this would be a unique role for a senshi. So Stella protects the star seeds as they make their journey to their new home.  She has no planet what so ever. She was born in the cauldron so I guess you can say Guardian Cosmos is her mother. She also guides star seeds back to the cauldron when their owner dies. 

[Help] Sailor Stella  Sailor13
So what I need help with is her powers, personality and history. Basically everything.   [Help] Sailor Stella  1637294219 

I'm no good when it comes to fleshing out characters. I mean it took me literally since the 6 grade to today to really flesh out my OC Yami.

I also need a little help with star seeds. Are they the person soul? In the manga did everyone have them or was it just senshi? The anime doesn't help either...

EDIT:

I have her history in mind for a rp I have mind!!
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Sailor Stella    [Help] Sailor Stella  I_icon_minitime29th June 2014, 7:56 am

Everyone has star seeds, but the strongest/special ones become Sailor Crystals, which allows someone to be a senshi Very Happy But yeah, everyone has one, so it is kind of like someone's soul.

I love your idea, though! No one has really explored the Galaxy Cauldron side of things RP-wise. For powers, what about something relating to cosmic power, or stars? Her fuku definitely gives me star power vibes, so maybe combine light, cosmic energy, and star something...?
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Lady Firebird
Star Seed

Lady Firebird

Star Seed

Title : Fire and Feathers

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Sailor Stella    [Help] Sailor Stella  I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 9:12 am

If she protects star seeds and has light-related powers, maybe her powers are mostly defensive. She could create a bubble of light to surround the star seeds she was carrying, and if she had to, she could use that bubble of light to defend herself or someone else if that happened to be the circumstance. Since she has to transport star seeds, she might also have powers to teleport to different locations, or "bend" the spacetime fabric so she can get somewhere quickly, rather than travel across space forever (think taking a piece of fabric, and pinching it so that a point at each end can touch and eliminate the distance between them). If she had an offensive power, maybe some sort of beam of light (or beam of void/darkness, that would be interesting). I also thought of an attack that would involve her summoning sort of a "mini galaxy" of light/tiny stars that would swirl around the enemy, like how a galaxy spins. Just some random things I thought of. I really like the costume, btw!
Back to top Go down
http://midnightmagpie.tumblr.com
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Sailor Stella    [Help] Sailor Stella  I_icon_minitime30th June 2014, 2:31 pm

Thanks for your suggestion guys!  [Help] Sailor Stella  1955989781 

I was thinking she would have cosmic/light powers, but I wasn't sure what do with it. Lady Firebird, I love the teleportaion idea. I can see her being pretty defensive, but she will need some offense. I'm glad you like her designed! 

Mercury thanks for clearing up the star seeds for me. I wasn't quite clear if they were basically a person's soul.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Sailor Stella    [Help] Sailor Stella  I_icon_minitime1st July 2014, 6:16 pm

I worked on her today at work!!  [Help] Sailor Stella  1955989781 

Civilian form:
[Help] Sailor Stella  Befunk12
This was the best doll maker I could find. Her glasses wouldn't be pink. Plus the save feature had a close up the face and then whole body shot on the side. So I had print screen then crop.

Princess form (because why not):
[Help] Sailor Stella  Prince10
Sadly I couldn't make her eyes yellow.

Character Information:

Civilian Name: Hoshiko (star child in Japanese)
Birthplace: Galaxy Cauldron, rebirth: Asteria (a planet named after a Greek Star goddess)

Appearance: I shall fill in later. Look at her pictures above! :3

personality: quiet, shy, gentle, warm, confident, kind. This needs expanded upon.

Unique Abilities/skills: None at the moment.

History:

Senshi Info:

Senshi Name: Sailor Stella
Realm of Influence(s): light, cosmic, stars
Henshin/Transformation Phrase: Guardian Star Power Make Up! Uses a star necklace to transform. 
Senshi Fuku: Picture in the first post.
Powers: 
Offensive:
Shooting Star Shower: Shooting Stars come raining down the enemy
Cosmic Energy Blast*: A blast of light energy. name needs fixed

Defensive:
Cosmic Shield: a bubble of light that acts as a shield
Starswirl: a mini galaxy surrounds the enemy and twirls them in a circle which makes them dizzy.

She can also travel at the seed of light as a shooting star.  

Weapons or Magical Items:
Uses a star necklace to transform
Has a star wand as her weapon

Guardian: N/A, rebirth: A small fairy (who is actually Guardian Cosmos)

History will come soon! We have a bad storm right now and could lose power. I dont want to take the chance of losing all of this.
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Sailor Stella    [Help] Sailor Stella  I_icon_minitime9th July 2014, 8:27 pm

I need to finish her. XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [Help] Sailor Stella    [Help] Sailor Stella  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[Help] Sailor Stella

View previous topic View next topic Back to top