The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

Title : Formerly Sailor Pluto

A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime1st June 2014, 7:11 pm

While the centaur was recovering, Sailor Jupiter charged another attack. It regained its sense and picked up the axe it dropped before galloping at her. This time, she ran straight at it instead of waiting.

"Sparkling Wide Pressure!" Jupiter's ball of lightning clashed with the monster's wild swing at point blank range, and they struggled against each other before it exploded. Jupiter was thrown backwards and rolled to a stop. It took her a minute to stand up again, sore from the blast. The centaur was worse for wear, having been knocked into a crystalline tree's trunk. Before it could try to get up, she struck it one last time.

"Supreme Thunder Dragon!" A huge mass of lightning took the shape of a rearing dragon and she directed it to smash into the monster.  The attack knocked the whole tree down and disintegrated the beast in a single shot.
Back to top Go down
http://scorpio-rat.tumblr.com/
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

Senior Member  Saturn Emeritus

Title : (∩`-´)⊃━☆゚.*・。magical weirdo, Original Saturn

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 6:35 pm

The monster that challenged Sailor Splash jumped out of a tree branch with it's talons, sharp and pointy, aiming directly at Sailor Splash. Sailor Splash dodged backwards, using her wings to pull her weight. When she steadied herself she glanced upon her opponent. It had a horse like head and the body of a large bird. The creature stood about two feet taller than Sailor Splash and too, like many of the creatures now attacking her friends, was made of crystal. The creature took to the sky once more and tried took a stab at Sailor Splash again with it's talons. Sailor Splash held up her hand and created a shield that blocked the blow and sent a jolt of power through the creature. It landed on the ground and it's wing broke off it's fragile body. Sailor Splash created a ball of energy that sparked from her left hand, where her Gem of Aqua resided within her, and shot the creature, this time destroying it as it's body shattered into several tiny pieces.

"Too easy." Sailor Splash mumbled.

Just then a shadow appeared in front of Sailor Splash. Slowly the shadow grew in height and took shape. Surprisingly, the humanoid looked like a simple teenager. There were no horns, no wings, no super powered looking anything sprouting from the boy. The only prompt image on him was the upside down black crescent moon on his forehead. The teen giggled and suddenly let out a shock of energy, much like the power that knocked Sailor Splash out of the sky the night prior. Sailor Splash flew backwards into a tree with a loud thud. She lifted her hand to send a ball of energy, but nothing happened. The teen walked closer to Sailor Splash and placed his hand on her shoulder and let out a dark zap of energy. Sailor Splash screamed.

Task: Attack the man & be unsuccessful AKA NOTHING WORKS! YOUR POWERS ARE NO LONGER WORKING, WHATS-SO-EVER! MUAHUAHAHAHAHA!!!!  

You may each control him, but please remember he only uses black charges of power. He also flies without wings. Wink

You have until the end of 6/3 EST.
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

Title : Alyssa ~ Frappucino Enthusiast and Feels Expert

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 8:10 pm

Neptune sprang into action once more as she saw Sailor Splash being attacked by a mysterious boy.  The winged soldier screamed in pain, and Neptune sprinted towards her.  In a flash, she charged into the boy, forcing him to step away from Sailor Splash.  With the boy distracted, Neptune raised her hands to prepare her Deep Submerge attack.  Water soared into her hands, ready to be sent towards the enemy.  

"Deep Subme-"

Neptune froze as she suddenly felt weak, deprived of her powers.  The water faded, and Neptune was defenseless.

"What in the...?" Neptune whispered to herself.  It was then that she looked up and saw a burst of black energy towards her, sending her flying backwards and rolling across the ground.  Gritting her teeth, Neptune stood and aimed her mirror at her foe, hoping to find his weak point.  The mirror did not glow like it usually did - it just sat in Neptune's fist, motionless and dull.

Neptune cursed under her breath.  Why weren't her powers working?!  She closed her eyes, hoping to find some hope within the sea, but she couldn't hear the familiar roar of the waves that typically echoed in her mind when she was battling.  It was just...blank.  The harsh reality hit Neptune like a brick wall.  

"My powers are gone."
Back to top Go down
http://www.missmoonrose.tumblr.com
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 8:34 pm

Sailor Jupiter could only watch as both Splash and Neptune were stopped cold by the shadowy boy. The mark in his forehead looked familiar, just like the Black Moon clan's crest. But were the two connected?

Taking a chance, she started out with her strongest attack. "Jupiter Oak Evolution!" She spun in place and pelted the boy with electrical leaves, but they seemed to fade as soon as they got close. "Huh? Why didn't it work?"

The strange enemy just lifted a hand and threw another black bolt of energy at her, forcing Jupiter to try and block it with a burst of lightning. He overpowered her in seconds and the black energy struck her hard. Jupiter's legs gave out from under her, and she dropped to her knees panting.

"S-supreme Thunder!" She could barely build up a few sparks before the attack collapsed into nothing. Panicking now, she dug deep into herself and tried again. "Supreme Thunder...?" Nothing happened at all. It was like there was no lightning left. Jupiter punched the dirt in frustration and grit her teeth together, feeling completely powerless.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Outer Senshi Admin  Events & Storyline Admin

Title :

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime2nd June 2014, 10:49 pm

A sense of panic was beginning to settle in as Sailor Bellatrix watched her comrades begin to falter, one by one. What was going on? She couldn't lose herself to the fear, however, and so Bellatrix pulled her focus away from the fallen senshi and instead turned her attention onto the new enemy.

She didn't know what was going on, but she recognized an enemy when she saw one.

Stepping forward to begin rushing towards the boy, Bellatrix was stopped before she had even begun. It was then that she fully noticed that her movements were sluggish and her spear too heavy. She struggled to hold up the spear, but soon she had to let the seven foot tall spear fall to the ground, useless to her.

Bellatrix stared down at her hands. Her strength was completely gone. How was it even possible that she could not hold the weight of her spear?

She felt exposed and naked without it.
Back to top Go down
http://ley-rose.tumblr.com/ http://leyrose.deviantart.com/
Empress Vesta
Lotus Crystal

Empress Vesta

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official VesVes/Sailor Vesta and GC's Official Sailor Quartet Lover

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 6:00 am

With a final burst of flame, Vesta finished off the canine and turned her attention to Sailor Splash. Another enemy! She realized quickly, getting ready for another attack. She did not recognize the symbol on his forehead, but right now, it did not matter.
"SEARING WHIPLASH!" she yelled, but before the whip even had a chance to burst into flame again, the man hit her with a burst of black energy. The whip instantly disintegrated and the Senshi of Vesta dropped to her knees.
I lost my powers? she thought as she tried for a different attack, and not even a spark was produced. She gritted her teeth and tried again, only to be unsuccessful. She cursed and balled her hands into fists, but there was not much she could do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tumblr.com/blog/senshiofthewild
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime3rd June 2014, 10:30 am

Sailor Biz was horrified at the sight of her fellow Sailor Senshi appearing to be powerless when they came into contact with whoever this enemy was. "I really need to think up something quick." Biz muttered to herself. Suddenly the man turned his attention towards her and began to charge up a force of black energy.

"Biz Calcuated Pressure!" Biz screamed upon punching a very quick 0-1-4-9 into her cellphone which radiated a burst of pink energy, designed to hopefully contain her opponent. The burst of pink energy collided with the opposing black energy, causing an exploision, followed by the Business Sailor being struck so quickly she didn't have time to react. She was knocked several steps back, and took awhile for her to get up.

Biz turned her attention to her cellphone which she felt had lost it's ability to produce her powers. "What on earth are we up against and are we all doomed". Biz said as she felt hopeless.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th June 2014, 5:23 pm

The Senshi laid helpless, scattered across the Crystal Forest floor like wilted plants. The humanoid boy shrieked an ear squealing laugh as his pray laid fallen before him. 

"So this is the power of the legendary Senshi." The man chuckled. "So powerless against my toy." The man then lifted a black gem from under his shirt. it was attached around his neck on a rusty metal chain. A red fog swirled around the gem, almost ghostly in presence. Sailor Splash felt nausea creeping into her stomach just by looking at it.

"You are all useless, pathetic, worthless creatures before me." The boy continued. "With you out of the way, I will conquer and enslave every planet in this universe until I become supreme ruler!" 

The man then melted into a puddle of what seemed like water, but it slowly melted and steamed into the ground and turned into a black shadow. The shadow darted off deep into the Crystal Forest and left the Senshi alone, powerless, and worst of all, defeated. However, as the shadow   .

Scene Change:
We are all at Yumi's apartment in civilian form, confused, and pondering the situation

Schedule:

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://vibrantthinking.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/YumiSplash?feature=mhee
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th June 2014, 6:34 pm

Makoto found herself cutting holes in the floor of Yumi's apartment with the intensity of her stare. She still felt humiliated by the battle they had just lost. Their powers had failed and the shadow boy had defeated them with almost no effort, even taunting them for good measure. Mako could still remember that crystal he had revealed, giving off the exact opposite feel as the Silver Crystal. Instead of comforting, its power was sickening.

After the silence stretched on for a while, Makoto burst out angrily, "Who was that guy? And how did he drain us like that?"
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime4th June 2014, 9:24 pm

Michiru leaned against the wall in Yumi's apartment, staring out the window at the world beyond.  How could she let herself be beaten to easily?  She had never felt so humiliated in her life.  As an outer senshi, she was expected to have supreme power; to be able to deal with any opponent.  But she had failed.  What would Haruka and Setsuna say?

Michiru had never felt so empty and alone.  Sure, she was surrounded by all of these senshi, but that didn't make up for the emptiness inside her.  The constant rustle of the sea was absent from her mind, and without it Michiru felt like she would go insane.  The silence was infinite, and she missed the comfort of the ocean waves.  What had happened to her?  Would she ever regain her abilities?  There was no way she could last for very long without them.

The sound of Makoto's voice was what barely pulled Michiru from her thoughts.  It took her a second to process what the brunette had said, but Michiru didn't bother to respond.   She didn't know the answer.  Right now, she felt like she didn't know anything.

"Useless.  Pathetic.  Worthless," the boy's voice echoed in her mind.  He was right.  Somehow, someway, he was able to take the one thing that gave her peace.  The one thing that served as comfort, strength, and protection.  

And without it, she was exactly what the boy had claimed her to be.

"Useless.  Pathetic.  Worthless."
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th June 2014, 8:33 pm

As the girls pondered in Yumi's apartment, a glowing ball of light appeared in the back bedroom. Due to being on high guard, Yumi jumped up and signaled to her friends to follow close behind. However, before Yumi and the rest could make it to the bedroom, a large bang echoed down the hallway followed by two familiar voices.

"I told you we wouldn't have enough power to land!" Luna barked at Artemis.

The two laid upside down, Luna against a night stand while Artemis was against the wall opposite from her. Yumi could't help but let out a giggle at such a site. Luna, who looked displeased, finally broke the comical scene with what the Senshi were waiting for. Answers

"The Contracted Anti-Stone had been reactivated, which means big trouble for the Galaxy." 

Artemis read the confused faces from the girls, and continued where Luna had let off. "Let me explain. The Contracted Anti-Stone was a powerful gem that was developed by the Dark Moon Kingdom, and it was stored away deep in the old Moon Kingdom's vault, deep under the surface of the moon. The moment someone had found it and made a new contract with it, Luna and myself instantly felt the drain of power connected in each and everyone oone of you. Until now, we thought that it had been destroyed along with the Moon Kingdom, but we were wrong." Artemis stopped speaking, and looked back at Luna, who looked annoyed that she had been cut off. "Oh, sorry."

Luna huffed and continued before Artemis had rudely interrupted her. "Here he is over here rambling on about The Contracted Anti-Stone and he doesn't even have the nerve to explain what it is." Luna shot Artemis a dirty look, then looked back at the girls. "The Contracted Anti-Stone makes a life contract with a living being. The living being may allow anything he or she desires to no longer be, and after we felt the lack of power within you girls, it has to be your powers. Your new enemy has sacrificed half of his life energy in order to make all Senshi powers immune, however after some thinking, Artemis and myself believe there is one way to defeat him. It is called The Galaxy Blessing. This was another relic lost beneath the grounds of the Old Moon Kingdom. It was kept in the same vault that held The Contracted Anti-Stone. It was called into existence before Serenity ever ruled, and it was deemed dangerous since it grants it's owner or owners new powers depending on their hearts. You girls have pure hearts, so I am confident that if you find it, you will be granted new power to aid you against this new enemy. I am also confident that The Galaxy Blessing is still in that vault, deep beneath the surface of the moon. If The Contracted Anti-Stone lasted all these years, then there is no reason why The Galaxy Blessing wouldn't be there as well. 

Just then the walls began to shake as a darkness fell over the city. Luna and Artemis looked at each other panicked and seemed to come to a mutual agreement. 

"He's back. Luna and I will use our remaining power to teleport you girls to the ruins of the Old Moon Kingdom. Find vault, retrieve The Galaxy Blessing, and use your new power to defeat the enemy and that stone! 

"Don't worry about us, now go!" Luna yelled a white light engulfed the girls and transported them away.

Scene:
We are all on the moon, at the site of where the old Moon Kingdom once stood.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime5th June 2014, 10:01 pm

Michiru landed smoothly on her feet.  Looking around her, she took in the ruins of the place that once was home to beauty and glory.  The Moon Kingdom had always been a prosperous place of love and happiness.  Seeing it in this ruined, tattered state caused a deep pain in Michiru's heart.

She had to find this Galaxy Blessing.  Who knew how long it would be until that boy returned?  They couldn't fight him.  Time was not on their side.  

Without saying a word to the others,
Michiru transformed so that she could be more agile while jumping over ruins.  She began her thorough search of the vast, destroyed kingdom.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th June 2014, 12:57 am

As she looked at their new surroundings, Myrina's head still spun with all of the new information that they had just learned. She wasn't quite sure what to think about it all. What she did know was that they now had a goal, and it gave her something to focus on.

She could feel her anger at herself beginning to recede, and it allowed her to feel more in control of herself.

It was a little weird to be in this place, however. Myrina glanced around again, noting the sight of the blue and green planet in the far distance, looking similar to a beautiful gem. She smiled at it, and tried not to think about the fact that she was now on the moon of all places. If she thought too hard about it, she would begin to wonder about how it was even possible that they were able to breathe, and were not turning into instant icicles.

But then, as a senshi, she had seen enough magic and power to take things like this with a bit of confidence.

Hearing one of the other girls transform, Myrina decided that perhaps she should follow suit. Even without their powers, being in her senshi form made her feel more confident, and more at ease when dealing with all of these otherworldly things. "Bellatrix Star Power, Make Up!"

Now standing as Sailor Bellatrix, she turned towards the other girls. "Luna had said that the vault was beneath the surface of the moon. But how do we get there? Anyone ever been here before?" She laughed it off as if it were a joke, but then she realized that it perhaps was not quite as impossible as she originally thought.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th June 2014, 7:25 am

Makoto felt a little better about the situation once Luna and Artemis explained it, and now they had a goal to aim towards. Getting the Galaxy Blessing would give them the power to defeat the Contracted Anti-stone. She just hoped the cats and the rest of Yumi's planet could hold on until they retrieved it.

When she saw they the others could transform, she did so as well, happy that not all her abilities had been stripped away.

"Uh, sort of," Sailor Jupiter answered, looking around. The Moon Kingdom was technically a familiar sight, even if her memories of it were still hazy. "Maybe we should look for a set of stairs still intact, it could lead us down to the vault." The last time Jupiter had been here, she and the other Inner Senshi had only taken the ancient stone sword and found the queen's throne. It was plausible that there were still places they had not fully explored.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th June 2014, 8:28 pm

Yumi thought to herself as her friends transformed, but Yumi decided to remain in civilian form. She had a lot of power eaten away from her the past few nights, more so then the others since she was still recovering from the first time she was attacked. 

She looked at the sight before her, it was hard to believe that the kingdom that laid in ruin was once a lively place which used to be the center of the Galaxy. The mixture of the darkness of space and the dim glow of the sun set the stage for one eerie, yet marvelous scene. Broken pillars were scattered in the darkness and one could only use their imagination to picture what these structures looked like so long ago. Yumi began to tear up when she thought of how such a lovely place was destroyed.

Quote :
Now standing as Sailor Bellatrix, she turned towards the other girls. "Luna had said that the vault was beneath the surface of the moon. But how do we get there? Anyone ever been here before?"

Yumi looked at Sailor Bellatrix and thought about what she had said. She was absolutely correct about the Galaxy Blessing being underground, and it was smart thinking to look for a way.... well, under ground. Just as Yumi went to speak that there may be stairs still intact to the under ground vault, Makoto seemed to have already read her mind and made the suggestion first.

Quote :
"Maybe we should look for a set of stairs still intact, it could lead us down to the vault." 

A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 868675979 
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th June 2014, 10:37 pm

Neptune began to drift away from the group, her eyes scanning the terrain for signs of a staircase.  She leaped over pillars, figuring that if the Galaxy Blessing was in the same place as the Anti-Stone, the mysterious boy probably covered the staircase up so they couldn't access it.

Neptune's experience searching for small heart crystals gave her an advantage when it came to searching while moving at high speeds.  She made sure to listen for the other girls in case they found something.

After searching a wide expanse of the area, Neptune was about to go join Sailor Jupiter when her eye caught something suspicious.  Curious, she leaped over a pillar and walked towards the strange area.  

Most of the rubble around the Moon was coated in Moon Dust after being dormant for all these years.  But Neptune spotted a large pile of rubble that was a lighter shade than the rubble around it.  This could be a sign that it had been moved recently, causing the Moon Dust to fly off.  Knowing she couldn't use her powers, Neptune began to use her strength to try and move the rubble.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2014, 9:49 am

Spreading out to search for the stairs, Sailor Jupiter started moving around the larger pieces of stone obstructing their view. She looked over at Neptune to see how she was doing, and it looked like she was digging up something. Dropping the broken piece of pillar she had picked up, she went over to help dig.

"You think it's under here?" Jupiter asked.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th June 2014, 12:30 pm

Neptune looked over at her accomplice and smiled slightly.  "See the lack of dust on this rubble?  That could suggest that it has been moved recently.  There's a chance it's-" Neptune paused as she lifted up a large block of marble and pushed it aside.  "-the staircase," she finished.  She was glad to have the help of Sailor Jupiter, since she had a reputation for being strong.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2014, 7:08 am

Bellatrix nodded in response to Yumi. It made sense, after all. She then turned her attention onto their surrroundings once again. She noticed Jupiter and Neptune working together to uncover something.

Had they found it already? They were much more perceptive than she, that was for sure.

Walking over to them, Sailor Bellatrix put on a smile as a greeting. "Need some extra help?" She didn't wait for an answer before she began to help them move the large stones and rubble out of the way. "It's as good a place as any other." And besides, Neptune had a good point about why this was the best place to start their searching.

If this did turn out to be the right place, then it would speed up their mission by a lot. With that thought in mind, Bellatrix worked even harder to help the other two senshi.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2014, 10:23 pm

((((Some clarification: Your powers still work... just not against the enemy. Which is why you were able to use your powers fighting the Crystal Forest Monsters, but not the Enemy with The evil Gem))))

***Progressing the Storyline***

Yumi followed Sailor Bellatrix as she went to help Makoto and Neptune. Slowly and steadily, the large object began to budge. After what seemed like an eternity, the girls were able to move the large stone. The girls were able to budge the stone only allowing a slight crack as an entrance, but with a suck in of the tummy, it was manageable to squeeze through. Yumi volunteered to venture first, and as she made her way through, she used her hands to guide her down a long hallway that ventured at a slope into the under layer of the moon. Surprisingly, the tunnel magically lit itself as the girls progressed deeper and deeper. The tunnel was lined with magical torches, that activated automatically. The floor of the tunnel was lined with dust, and you could see foot steps imprinted against the wall.

"That's strange" Yumi pointed out as she looked at the foot steps. "These torches light for us, yet it seems that our enemy had to use the wall to guide his path, perhaps a dark heart allows a dark path?" (AKA, the magical awesome torches didn't light up for the enemy... muahaha >_> ) 

Finally, the girls reached the end of the tunnel, and on the right was a small door with an engraving on it that read "Here holds The Galaxy Blessing" carved into the wooden surface. The letters glowed a ghostly white as a fog hummed around door, as if the atmosphere could sense the power radiating from behind the door. 

"This is a dangerous thing behind these doors." Yumi spoke up as she looked at the girls. She placed her hand on the door knob, and immediately felt strange energy run through her body. "Once we accept these new powers, the power will be determined by the worthiness of our souls. If you find yourself innocent at heart, please, help me in defeating this new enemy." Yumi took a deep breath and opened the door. Behind the door floated a glowing ball of energy. It slowly floated out of the room and hovered between the girls. An Angelic voice echoed down the hallway as a gust of wind blew out the torches. The only light source was now The Galaxy Blessing. "Look deep within your hearts, find your inner peace, and connect to your souls. Be one with my gift and never betray, or you will be betrayed."

Yumi suddenly glowed a teal like color as a strange weapon combo appeared in front of her. It had the symbol of Libra sketched into the metal on each of the identical weapons. Yumi, who had now transformed into Sailor Splash upon being given The Galaxy Blessing, took a weapon in each hand and held them above her head, in an awkward pose. She looked at the foreign weapons and noticed they also glowed of a teal color, and could feel the magic radiating from them. Her body connected with these weapons, and slowly began to understand them. Libra kept balance, and these weapons symbolized each half of the scale that Libra held. One weapon for the good, Ying, and the other Yang.

A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 180px-Eiserne_Drosself

Activity: Create your new power & interaction on how you obtained that power. Use this website: http://www.astro.wisc.edu/~dolan/constellations/constellation_list.html  to research your constellations & have fun! Very Happy I tried my best to match some constellations with your Otaku's personalities, so these weren't random like I said they would be... oops :p 

Nyota: Sailor Vesta  -->  Draco (Feisty character gets the Dragon Very Happy ) 
JupiterThunderCrash: Sailor Jupiter  --> Zeus
NaoUranus: Sailor Uranus  -->.....Yours is actually sorta the same.... so.... Ouranos. You get a wild card XD
Silence Wall: Sailor Bizz --> Horologium  (Time is money in business Wink )
Sailor Pluto: Sailor Bellatrix  --> Ursa Minor (You are so fragile and sweet, so here is a constellation equal!)
kayariah: Sailor Lunar Eclipse  --> Phoenix (I think Lunar Eclipses and Phoenix's are equally marveling...)
Sailor Mercury: Sailor Venus   --> Aphrodite
Miss Moon Rose: Neptune  --> Poseidon

Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th June 2014, 11:06 pm

The underground tunnel Yumi lead them through was long, dusty, and kind of tight on space, but Sailor Jupiter continued down it without complaint. All that mattered at the moment was the treasure that lay ahead.

When they got to the door protecting the Galaxy Blessing, Jupiter started to have doubts. What if she wasn't good enough for it? Would the power kill her if it deemed her unworthy? But when the voice spoke to them, all the fear drained from her, replaced with a hard determination. Jupiter closed her eyes and accepted the gift, focusing on her desire to protect others.

Sailor Jupiter's tiara faded, revealing the brightly shining planet symbol on her forehead. The green glow intensified and expanded to created a crackling aura around her. Still entranced, Jupiter opened her hand and lightning condensed in it. The green lightning turned bright white as it twisted into a longer shape. She opened her eyes and stared at the object she now held in wonder. It was the Master Bolt, personal weapon of Zeus said to give the power to call down and throw true lightning at will, and form storms in an instant.

"W-woah..." Not entirely sure what to do, Jupiter gripped the bolt shaped spear tightly, the legendary weapon throwing off tiny sparks even when not in use. A part of her was almost afraid to wield it, but another part had already grown used to it, as if it had always belonged to her. Her tiara returned, but the Jupiter symbol was still burned on the emerald stone as if marking the upgrade.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th June 2014, 9:08 pm

Yumi's words hit Neptune like a brick wall.  Was she  innocent?  The darkness of her past all came rushing back to her.  How she was willing to sacrifice three innocent souls, how she almost killed innocent little Hotaru and harmed her beloved princess, how she betrayed the Sailor Scouts and assisted in their demise.

Was she innocent?

Of course not.

But there was a reason the Deep Aqua Mirror was clutched in her hand.  

When the Galaxy Blessing began to glow, Neptune immediately began to hear the roar of the sea in her ears.  There had never been a sweeter sound, in her opinion.  Looking down, she noticed the aqua glow that covered her body, and how her mirror seemed to be glowing even brighter than herself.  The sign of Neptune on her forehead felt like it was pulsing, and she felt renewed - as if all of her struggles were for this moment.

She watched in awe as the symbol of Neptune on her mirror began to literally expand and come off of the mirror, getting taller and taller until it was a few inches above Neptune's head.  The glow began to fade, and in place of the white light was a beautiful golden trident, trademark to Poseidon himself.

Neptune reached out and wrapped her hand around the unique weapon, getting used to its weight.  She knew as soon as her fingers wrapped around it that her mirror had transformed into an even greater weapon.

This was who she was.  This trident was what confirmed to Neptune that her heart was still pure, and she was doing her job correctly.  Lifting it off of the ground, Neptune was surprised to find that it was light, and felt comfortable in her hand.

She was going to like this.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2014, 7:28 pm

If you have yet to post how you obtained your new power/what your weapon/ability is.... that's ok Smile You may still act out the scene in as a --past action-- then post ahead to the current time!

-------------------------------

INTENSE BATTLE MUSIC:

The girls looked at each other in awe, studying, trying to figure out what one another new power was. Yumi stared at her strangle shaped ringed weapons and from the looks of these metal objects, they should have been heavily unbearable to pick up. However, Yumi was able to pick them up with ease, and when she held them at her sides, the length ranged from the floor to her hip. 

After the girls had received the gift of The Galaxy Blessing, the light dispersed and the magical torches re-let. But instead of lighting with the color of a regular flame, the flames licked the walls in a rainbow like glow. The colors kept changing, each color symbolizing a color on the girl's fuku's. The Galaxy Blessing had vanished, and a part of it was now apart of each of the Senshi's soul. As the girls went to exit, the ground rumbled, and loose rock began to dislodge and fall around the girls.

"Run!" Sailor Splash exclaimed. She grabbed the nearest hand (FIRST PERSON TO POST AFTER ME IS WHO'S HAND I GRABBED!) and tugged her out of the way as a large boulder fell. One by one, the girls ran/flew through the shattering tunnel back to the surface and exited the now death trap. 

Sailor Splash panted trying to catch her breath, holding each of the rings at her side as if protecting a child. These objects granted to her by Libra were her only hope in defeating the new enemy. Suddenly, Sailor Splash felt sick to her stomach as a black shadow appeared before the girls. The shadow morphed into a solid object, that of their enemy. 

"You brats!" He screamed above the silence of space. He had arrived too late in order to stop the girls from receiving The Galaxy Blessing. 

Daringly, Sailor Splash spoke. "What is your name!" she said in a calm voice. "We do not wish to fight, but if you can't be trusted, then we don't have any other choice. Join us, allow our powers to return in your presence, and fight with us to save this universe instead of destroying it." Sailor Splash pleaded keeping her voice low, hiding her anger.

Out of anger the enemy fired a dark mass at Sailor Jupiter, then another at Sailor Lunar Eclipse. "My name is Hanzi (Han zei), and that will be the last name you hear before I destroy you!"

Task:
Attack Hanzi with your new abilities! 

A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 1322698128 I will be using a D10 to indicate how much damage your attacks do. 
 A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 1322698128 Please, do not control Hanzi at this point. 
 A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 1322698128 You may post up to 2 attacks per post. 
 A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 1322698128 If you have any healing abilities, Amount healed to be determined by Sailor Saturn and her D10
 A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 1322698128 Each time you attack Hanzi, an attack will be dealt back to you, determined by me. 
 A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 1322698128 You may post again after Hanzi deals damage back to you, to be determined by Sailor Saturn & her D10. If the D10 rolls a 1,2,3 when Hanzi is attacking you, it is considered a block and you will not take any damage. (you may act out how you blocked an attack if a 1, 2, 3 appears when Hanzi attacks you back)
 A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 1322698128 You are all at 50 Health. Hanzi is at 70 Health. Please mark you attacks in yellow
Good Luck.

Last edited by Sailor Saturn on 11th June 2014, 5:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2014, 7:39 pm

Sailor Splash threw the rounded blade from her right hand at Hanzi after he had attacked Sailor Jupiter and Sailor Lunar Eclipse. As it made contact, it zapped, knocking Hanzi back. Instinctively, Hanzi turned, catching his balance and shot a black beam of dark energy at Sailor Splash.

Sailor Splash --> Deals 6 Damage to Hanzi, leaving 64.

Hanzi --> Deals 5 Damage to Sailor Splash leaving 45.
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2014, 9:51 pm

Neptune was surprised when Sailor Splash grabbed her hand, pulling her out of the way of a falling boulder.  Standing, Neptune nodded her thanks and brushed herself off.  In seconds, the boy from before appeared in front of them, causing Neptune's blood to boil.  This man had taken away her powers, her dignity.  And he would pay.

Excited to use her new trident, Neptune bravely stepped forward.  Feeling the power of Poseidon course through her veins, Neptune twirled the trident gracefully in her hand.  She froze, holding  the trident horizontally in both hands.  She felt an ocean breeze  blow past her as she whispered a silent prayer.

She was ready to wield this weapon.

With a smirk, Neptune twirled the trident one last time before aiming it at her foe, watching as a powerful jet of water flew from the tips towards Hanzi.

Last edited by Miss Moon Rose on 11th June 2014, 9:12 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sailor Saturn
Outer Senshi Admin
Events & Storyline Admin

Sailor Saturn

Title :

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th June 2014, 11:25 pm

"Look deep within your hearts, find your inner peace, and connect to your souls. Be one with my gift and never betray, or you will be betrayed."

Sailor Bellatrix closed her eyes, slowing her breathing. The phrase "inner peace" was almost amusing, as she was always trying to hang on to her inner peace, to never allow her berserking rage to take over. So she tried to put herself in the same mindset as when she meditated. But this time, it felt different. There was such a hum of power in the air, that it almost felt electrifying.

And then, in her mind's eye, before her was a small brown bear. It looked strong despite its size, and in its mouth it carried something silver, reminiscent of a ladle or a spoon. The bear nuzzled up against her hand, allowing her to pet it, before the bear dropped the ladle at her feet. As she reached to pick it up, Bellatrix opened her eyes once more and in her hands was the same item she had seen in her own thoughts.

She knew without a doubt that this was a healing item. Something that she could use to help others, rather than to fight. It was a strange thought, as she was always more fighting-orientated as there was nothing else for her to do. But the idea of being able to heal and to support... it brought a smile to her lips and Bellatrix clutched the silver ladle to her as she silently thanked the bear who had brought it to her.

As the ground began to rumble and shake, Bellatrix tore away from her own thoughts, and moved to follow the rest of the girls out of the tunnel. Her heart was racing at the sudden danger, but it looked that everyone was able to get out without any sustained injuries.

That relief was short-lived, as the shadowed boy appeared in front of them, screaming. And it wasn't long before the boy was attacking them.

But they were ready for it this time. As her comrades began to attack, Bellatrix stayed back. She still did not have a means of attack, but she would be here to support the others as they needed it. She saw Sailor Splash take a hit, and, eager to try out her new power, Bellatrix tightened her grip on the silver ladle, and focused its glowing power on Sailor Splash. A ray of soft silver light sought out Splash's injuries in an attempt to heal her.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th June 2014, 9:01 am

Before they could even recover from their escape from the collapsed tunnel, the shadow appeared again, furious at their discovery of the Galaxy Blessing.

Sailor Jupiter jumped away from the dark energy Hanzi fired at her, and held out her Master Bolt, more confident in her strength this time. She had a feeling that his tricks from earlier wouldn't work anymore. The Master Bolt glowed, and a lone storm cloud condescend above the fight.

With a short battle cry, Jupiter pointed her weapon straight at Hanzi, and a lightning bolt fell from the cloud towards the boy.
Back to top Go down
Yumi
Saturn Emeritus

Yumi

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th June 2014, 5:55 pm

Neptune Deals 5 Damage to Hanzi. Hanzi now has 59 Health

Hanzi collided with a pillar behind him. It crumbled due to old age, and as a large chunk of marble fell, Hanzi used his dark power to stop the piece in its path, and flung it at Sailor Neptune.

Hanzi Deals 4 Damage to Sailor Neptune. Sailor Neptune now has 46 Health.

Sailor Splash who was now on the ground thanks to Hanzi's attack, suddenly felt a warmth overtake her. She smiled back at Sailor Bellatrix and whispered a thank you before standing back on her feet, ready to fight.

Sailor Bellatrix heals Sailor Splash for 10, leaving her now fully healed at 10.
(((Ignore my healing rule. I failed to realize one you may actually be a healer. Heal all you want. Wink *pokes update*)

Just as the boulder collided with Sailor Neptune, Hanzi was hit by another attack thanks to Sailor Jupiter. Hanzi, who was too busy watching Sailor Neptune in pain, failed to dodge. A fierce rage grew within Hanzi, and he darted forward rushing towards Sailor Jupiter, meeting her in hand to hand combat. Hanzi's moves were mixing with his dark energy, creating a super powerful burst on contact with Sailor Jupiter.

Sailor Jupiter deals 8 Damage to Hanzi. Hanzi now has 51 Health.

Hanzi deals 10 Damage to Sailor Jupiter. Sailor Jupiter now has 40 Health.

Sailor Splash, seeing the impact on her friend, rushes over and throws both of her weapons at Hanzi. Hanzi, who is not expecting it, is hit and instantly turns his attention from Sailor Jupiter to Sailor Splash and Sailor Bellatrix. With one hand targeted at each, he conjures what he has left of his rage from combat and fires darkness at them both.

Hanzi deals 7 Damage to Sailor Splash Sailor Splash now has 43 Health

Hanzi deals 0 Damage to Sailor Bellatrix. (A 1,2,or 3 has been rolled. Create how you were blocked. Wink ) Sailor Bellatrix has 50 Health
Back to top Go down
Lyssarie
Lotus Crystal

Lyssarie

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime11th June 2014, 7:10 pm

Neptune flew backwards upon impact with the piece of rubble Hanzi threw at her.  She groaned in pain, struggling to lift the piece of marble off of her.  After a few seconds of wriggling, Neptune finally was free and able to stand.  She analyzed Hanzi's movements, knowing that she had to find his weakness without the help of her mirror.  She watched as he seemed to use more energy the angrier he got.  So, Neptune decided to make him even more angry.

"Hey, little boy!  Shouldn't you be getting home to your mom soon?  I'm sure she's worried," Neptune taunted.  She picked up her dropped trident and charged, swinging the metal object at the enemy.
Back to top Go down
JupiterThunderCrash
Lotus Crystal

JupiterThunderCrash

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime12th June 2014, 4:56 pm

Sailor Jupiter tried to fend off Hanzi's physical attacks, but he broke her guard and knocked her into a ruin with an explosion of energy. She slowly picked herself up again and saw that his attention was on the others. Jupiter summoned another lightning bolt and struck herself this time, wrapping the thunder around her fists. 

Jupiter ran at Hanzi while his back was turned and took an electrified swing at him with her bare hands.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad   A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Galaxy Blessing, RPG 2wk Event: Therad

View previous topic View next topic Back to top