The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Support For Grayson!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AnimeJason20xx
Star Seed

AnimeJason20xx

Star Seed

Title : Animation Crusader and Fan of Sailor Moon since 1995

Support For Grayson! Empty
PostSubject: Support For Grayson!   Support For Grayson! I_icon_minitime25th March 2014, 10:59 am

I know this is a Sailor Moon themed forum, but at least it has a Non SM section on this blog, so, it's okay.  Anyway, let's get the topic at hand.

Grayson Bruce, age 9, was another victim of bullying. But, there is a reason why he's targeted.  When he went to his school at Buncombe County, N.C.,  he brought his My Little Pony Rainbow Dash book bag with him and he was picked on because of that.  To make this more complicated, the administration from the very school Grayson goes to, supports the bullies, stating that Grayson's book bag was catalyst for more bullying and told him that he can't bring that bag to school no more. When Grayson's mom heard of this and the administration's support for the bullies, she was furious and rightfully so.  As a victim of bullying myself, that was TOTALLY uncalled for.  Angry  The school's job is to help victims of bullying, not support and encourage the bullies that cause the problem in the first place.  Try to imagine that we all get picked on in the same manner as Grayson, except whether we wear a Sailor Moon T-shirt or carrying a Little Mermaid lunchbox.  Since when it's a crime to be masculine and feminine at the same time, when it comes to stuff that was originally meant for girls.  First, it was persecution of Derpy Hooves, now this.  If you ask me, these people who supports the bullies are just as ignorant as the bullies themselves.  It is like they have been bitten by the Moral Guardian bug and they just encourage bullying like it's okay. But to us Moonies and Bronies like myself and Small Lady (one of the administrators of this awesome blog, who also likes My Little Pony and her favorite pony is Pinkie Pie), it is not.  Bullying is a cancer.  A cancer that needs to be cut off for good.  And what these bullies and those who support them have, was totally uncalled for.  We don't need people like them to tell us how to run our lives, whether its bringing our favorite book bag to school or wearing a costume for cosplay at a convention somewhere.  We are entitled to run our own lives and no bully, in every shape or form, will not tell us otherwise.

For more information on this story, visit the following site:

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nation/2014/03/21/my-little-pony-backpack-banned-school-north-carolina/6685403/

And to pledge support to young Grayson, visit www.facebook.com/SupportForGrayson.

I will leave you with my artwork, supporting this young Brony.  Until then, Stay PONY, my friends!

Support For Grayson! Proxy

Support For Grayson! Bjgkuo5CEAAx_v5
Back to top Go down
http://cartoonhistorian.blogspot.com/ http://animejason2010.deviantart.com https://www.youtube.com/user/AnimeJason2011

Support For Grayson!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top