The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} Empty
PostSubject: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime24th March 2014, 10:56 am

Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} JXqprCd

UPDATED ON: June 1st, 2016

APPLICATIONS OPEN

Silver Crystal Moderator Position ~OPEN~

Moderators are an important position on any forum. They are needed to keep track of sections, boost activity, make sure all members are following the rules and also lead with an example of exemplary behavior. There are many sections to GC and each one needs to be watched and cared for if it is to thrive.  Below is a list of our sections and which ones are open.

Click to View the Current Open Section:

RULES FOR APPLYING:
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330  Must have been a member for at LEAST one week - so we can get to know you.
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330  Must have 25 or more posts, new threads will be considered worth several posts
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330  If and when a moderator application is accepted, that new moderator will begin a month long "probation/trial" period to ensure they are a good fit for the forums and the community, along with a training activity.
If the Moderator does not live up to their duties and our expectations, we reserve the right to let go of said Moderator at any time. We also reserve the right to lengthen or shorten this time on a case by case bases if necessary.
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330  Admin are subject to changing, adding, or eliminating these rules at any time.

Silver Crystal Moderator Duties:
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330 Be able to commit at least 1 to 2 hours a day to the site
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330 Maintain and keep activity in your section, as well as helping around the site as much as possible.
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330 Interact and be personable with members. You are often the first person of contact for questions and situations so it is important to make yourself available and open to any and all members.
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330 Keep up with any section specific tasks (these will be explained to you once and if you are accepted)
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330 Lead by example with maturity. Maintain an unbiased approach to every situation, or be aware enough that if you are unable to do so that you need to pass it on to an Admin.
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330 Be able to answer PMs about the site and Sailor Moon.
Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} 2393257330 Make announcements and keep up to date on projects or sections you are in charge of.

Silver Crystal Moderator Application:
Please copy and paste the following code for the application. Be mindful of your formatting when you do so. It needs to be legible and have any messed up code or odd font colors.

Code:
[b]Username:[/b]

[b]Website/Tumblr:[/b]

[b]Best alternative contact information (in the case PMing fails):[/b]

[b]How many hours a week can you dedicate to GC and your section?:[/b]

[b]Were/Are you a member of an online forum of any kind?[/b]

[b]Do you have experience as a Mod on any of them?[/b]

[b]If yes please list what your duties were/are and how long you held the positions:[/b]

[b]Why would you like to have a Mod position on GC?[/b]

[b]What are your specialties? (ie graphics, css, HTML, experience, knowledge of SM, etc.)  Show examples if you can (ie graphics, websites you've created, etc.)[/b]

[b]State any ideas you have for the Section you are applying for and GC in general. Please be as detailed as possible.[/b]

[b]Do you have any questions for me?[/b]

[b]List the top 3 sections you would prefer to mod in order of your favorite one first. (Only answer this if multiple sections are available).[/b]

Lotus Shop Keeper Position ~CLOSED~

More Information Behind the Spoiler:

Please be aware that while filling out these applications, you should do so as professionally as possible. Consider it like applying for a job in real life. While this may be an internet forum, we do take these applications seriously and the manner in which you fill these out greatly affects our decision on the application.

The Writers & RP Guild has a wonderful Resume and Staff Application that could provide tips and advice for apply!

Please send this form to Small Lady.

Deadline is July 1st at 11:59PM CST.

Last edited by Small Lady on 19th June 2016, 9:55 am; edited 28 times in total
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime24th March 2014, 11:25 am

A small Founder's note.  To those of you who applied for an Admin position, I would like to highly encourage you to  consider applying for a moderator position. ^^
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime30th March 2014, 10:33 am

I just wanted to let everyone know that we have made our decisions and will be announce the new moderators either later tonight or tomorrow. I've been a bit busy this weekend so if I don't get to it today, i'll have to tomorrow. ^_^

But i haven't forgotten!! Smile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime13th September 2014, 1:48 pm

The deadline is today. I will no longer be accepting applications unless I state otherwise. Thank you to all who applied!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime27th July 2015, 2:03 pm

Hello everyone!

I am accepting applications for both the Lotus Shop Keeper helper position and Azabu Juuban Arcades Sections helper!  

Please be sure to fill out the appropriate application for the position you want! Your application will be immediately rejected if you do not do so.

DEADLINE: AUGUST 17TH @ 11:59 PM CST
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime13th August 2015, 8:32 am

Bump. This closes next Monday!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime17th August 2015, 7:44 pm

Applications are now closed. A final decision will be made in a couple of days.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime29th October 2015, 9:11 pm

Hello everyone!

I am sad to say that Sailor Saturn is stepping down as a moderator on GC (but she will still be an RP Admin don't worry!) so that means there is a new Silver Crystal Moderator position open.

The current open section is:

Section 5  
- The Galaxy Lounge & All Subsections

As usual please send all applications to me via PM.

Deadline for applications is:
Saturday November 14th
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime1st June 2016, 7:35 pm

Check out the writing and role-playing guild's staff application workshop for some great tips on how to write your best moderator application. Check it out here.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime8th June 2016, 7:00 pm

Bumping! Just a reminder to:

Send the application to me by June 24th at 11:59PM CST!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime19th June 2016, 10:03 am

Hello everyone, I have an announcement to make. Addelyn has informed me that she will be stepping down from Section 2. She will still be with us as the lovely Lotus Shop Keeper and RP Moderator but this leaves us with one more open section! Therefore I have decided to extend the deadline for Moderator Applications. Please look at the list of sections open below

Small Lady wrote:
Section 1
- Introductions
- Siggies & Avis Requests

Section 2
- Sailor Moon News and Highlights
- General SM Discussion
- Theories and Debates
- Sailor Moon Crystal

Section 4
-Sailor Moon Site Advertisements
-Non Sailor Moon Site Advertisements
-Sailor Moon Merchandise & Misc
-Non SM/Other Merchandise & Misc  
-The Galaxy Lounge & All Subsections

Section 6
- Artists
- Writers
- Otaku Senshi Characters

Please remember to send the form in the first post to me, Small Lady.

New Deadline is July 1st at 11:59PM CST.
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime26th June 2016, 11:15 am

Just adding that the writing and role-playing guild's staff application workshop now features an example staff application for the moderator position. Check it out here.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime30th June 2016, 6:42 am

Just a reminder that there's less than a day left to send in your moderator applications! Apps close tomorrow, July 1st at midnight Central!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}   Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!} I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Silver Crystal Moderator Applications: OPEN {Deadline Extended!}

View previous topic View next topic Back to top