The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

About the Silver Crystal Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

About the Silver Crystal Moderators Empty
PostSubject: About the Silver Crystal Moderators   About the Silver Crystal Moderators I_icon_minitime13th March 2014, 11:21 am

About the Silver Crystal Moderators RD1sxLm

This thread is for user to get to know their fellow moderators better! Also if you ever want to ask any of the Mods or rest of the staff a question about them, check out our Ask the GC Staff Thread!

About the Silver Crystal Moderators 4JfxCm7

Eidolune
Moderates: Introductions and Signature/Avatar Requests, Announcements, GC Updates and Projects & Questions, Problems, and Suggestions
Website: http://silk-stockingshrew.tumblr.com/ & http://tallladyserenity.tumblr.com/
Mini-Biography:
Hello all~! I'm Eidolune, but you can also call me Liz! I'm currently a student at Louisiana Tech University, though my hometown is Shreveport, LA. I'm a pre-law/political science major, so I can be very wordy. I'm a huuuuuge paranormal buff (have been since I was little), and I love all manner of cryptids, ghosts, supernatural and unexplained phenomena, scary stories, and urban legends. I consider myself a bit of a low-key expert on these things, as I can spout off all sorts of facts about mothman and other cryptids, alien encounters, ghosts, symptoms of demonic possession, and famous urban legends. I love reading, as well; my favorite is Victorian literature (for Jane Austen hit me UP). I love collecting merchandise and books, and I've spent quite the chunk of money on Sailor Moon figures. I got into Sailor Moon as a result of the release of Crystal, as it gave me the spring board I needed to jump into such a dauntingly long anime. Now that I've been immersed, I am absolutely in love with Sailor Moon, and know I will be a fan of this wonderful community for a long time.

I am so excited to be a moderator and to work with the staff! If there's anything I can do or help with, please don't hesitate to contact me!

About the Silver Crystal Moderators 1942-41

Malour
Moderates: 90's anime, Manga, Sailor V, Sera Myu, Live Action, Other Anime/Manga
Mini-Biography:
Hey there everyone!

I’m Malour, which is not my actual name, but rather the name of an OC I made a few years back for a Sailor Moon fanfic.

I first stumbled across Sailor Moon thanks to my older sister, when I was 12 or 13 I think. I started with the English dub, but now I prefer the sub, although I will quote the dub to my sister on occasion just for laughs XD

Aside from Sailor Moon, I love plenty of other anime, including Bungo Stray Dogs, Fullmetal Alchemist:Brotherhood, Fairy Tail, and Noragami (just a few of my faves).

My Hobbies aside from anime include singing, dancing, and handiwork (claywork, knitting, sewing, etc). I’ve tried to draw before, but pretty much all I can draw is an army of stick figures LOL.

I’m really excited to join the Mod team, and I can’t wait to share my ideas for the forums! I’m a really friendly and sociable person, so if anyone ever has an issue, or even just wants to chat, my PM and DM boxes are open!

About the Silver Crystal Moderators 1393-0

Cosmos-Hime

Moderates: General Anime and Manga Discussions and the Galaxy Lounge Forums
Mini-Biography:
Hello Everyone! My handle is Cosmos-Hime, but everyone calls me Cosmos for short! I've been on this forum for roughly two years, and am now a moderator! I can honestly say that I never would have imagined being part of such a fantastic group and later being able to help moderate and overlook the forums when I first joined!

I first started watching sailor moon on toonami when I was around 8 or 9 years old, anywhere between 1998-2000. Up until this point, the only other cartoon or anime that I had ever watched having an all female superhero team was the powerpuff girls, and I was immediatly captivated by the alter-ego portion of it all, especially when the powerpuff girls didn't have that theme. However, my household didn't have cable, so aside from around the same 30 or so episodes on VHS, I became more familiar with the manga, published by tokyopop at that time. I found solace and comfort in the manga, even though the themes and aspects of certain parts are defiantly a bit too much for a 9 year old girl to handle. I was in and out of the hospital during this period of my life, and because of this didn't have many friends and was the subject of bullying. The manga was always with me during these darker moments, and I know I wouldn't be the same without having discovered the franchise.

Aside from being into sailor moon, I am an avid videogamer and writer/roleplayer. I also enjoy other anime and cartoons, manga and comics. I love horror and mysteries, as well as fantasy and science fiction. I can be contacted through PM, on discord, tumblr and on steam, which is a video game client for those who play games on PCs. I am currently working on getting my bachelors degree in English.

I'm so excited to finally be able to give back to the community that has given me so much support and love! Thank you for giving me this opportunity!

About the Silver Crystal Moderators Yozgk6I

Moonstone
Moderates: Artists, Writers, Otaku Senshi
Mini-Biography:
Hello! I am Moonstone, but in real life, my name is Audrey! I am 17 years old, and a freshman in high school. I live in Connecticut in the United States. I am a fan of Sailor Moon, anything Disney (especially Frozen, Star Wars, and Pixie Hollow), Steven Universe, and Miraculous Ladybug. Did you know that I first discovered Sailor Moon one year ago through stumbling across this site and reading its lovely posts? I have enjoyed it ever since! Some of my various hobbies include drawing, photography, writing, roleplaying (I have just recently started roleplaying here in the Casual Event Shattered), creating graphics, gaming, skiing, skating, and playing my violin!

I am super excited to become a moderator here! Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or simply would like to chat! I look forward to seeing you throughout the Cauldron Smile Smile

About the Silver Crystal Moderators B594384

Last edited by Small Lady on 24th July 2016, 9:52 pm; edited 13 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: About the Silver Crystal Moderators   About the Silver Crystal Moderators I_icon_minitime24th July 2016, 9:53 pm

Updated with our newest mods!
Back to top Go down
Diana
Inner Senshi Admin
Graphics Director

Diana

Inner Senshi Admin   Graphics Director

Title : Ally-Cat ♡ॢ₍⸍⸌̣ʷ̣̫⸍̣⸌₎. Wolf-sissy to yunbuns. ♥

PostSubject: Re: About the Silver Crystal Moderators   About the Silver Crystal Moderators I_icon_minitime1st November 2016, 12:36 pm

Updated (11/01/16) with our newest moderators!
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: About the Silver Crystal Moderators   About the Silver Crystal Moderators I_icon_minitime14th October 2017, 1:16 am

Updated (10/14/17) with our newest Moderator!
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: About the Silver Crystal Moderators   About the Silver Crystal Moderators I_icon_minitime2nd May 2019, 11:35 pm

Updated (05/03/19) with Information about our newest Moderator Malour!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Silver Crystal Moderators   About the Silver Crystal Moderators I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Silver Crystal Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Back to top