The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
yunbuns
Lotus Crystal

yunbuns

Lotus Crystal

Title : Queen of da Norf.

Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post Empty
PostSubject: Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post   Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post I_icon_minitime9th March 2014, 5:14 pm

I don't know if this is an unpopular opinion or not but I really dislike Usagi's suicide in the first arc but the Stars arc makes me really appreciate how far she's come as a person and as a Senshi. She could've easily given up while fighting Galaxia or when she was in the Galaxy Cauldron yet she didn't and choose to preserve life even if it meant that Senshi everywhere would continue to fight against Chaos.
I love that so much!  Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post 1394610236

I just wanted to share that since I don't see people compare those the events a lot (If they have forgive me!) Anyway, feel free to share any of your favorite Usagi moments.  Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post   Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 1:45 pm

OMG, you're so right! I really love how Usagi never hates her enemies in the anime, and how she's always willing to put those she loves before herself. Also, I love how she is willing to sacrifice herself for the entire world.
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
SayakaSakura
Pyramidal Crystal

SayakaSakura

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Puella Magi|Alicorn Princess (also Demande's official fangirl <3)

PostSubject: Re: Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post   Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post I_icon_minitime24th October 2014, 2:01 pm

I also like the fact that Usagi never hates her enemies,and is willing to heal them with the crystal. It shows what a strong and caring person,because she's willing to forgive these people even though they have tried to destroy the world or kill the Senshi (in the anime at least. The manga version of Usagi is lacking in the whole "forgiveness" thing)
Back to top Go down
http://caramelstarstriker.tumblr.com/ http://sailorcerise.deviantart.com/ https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_llIfTH6pgwTxd68vKRzPw
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Princess Sailor Mai
Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Sailor Mai

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Galaxy Cauldron's Official Princess Inspirit!
Location : In the middle of nowhere between part-time work and needing a full-time career

PostSubject: Re: Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post   Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post I_icon_minitime23rd February 2016, 11:18 pm

It is true that she has come a long way from when she first started.  In the 90s anime, Luna even commented on it, on the the eve of Mamoru's departure.
Back to top Go down
Luna Love
Pyramidal Crystal

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post   Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post I_icon_minitime25th February 2016, 11:27 am

She did evolve a lot as the series went. I love how she never lost her sparkle even as she matured.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post   Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Usagi's Character Development Appreciation Post

View previous topic View next topic Back to top