The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

There's New Things Coming Soon!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

There's New Things Coming Soon!!!! Empty
PostSubject: There's New Things Coming Soon!!!!   There's New Things Coming Soon!!!! I_icon_minitime10th February 2014, 8:31 pm

There's New Things Coming Soon!!!! Yu4Q8IA

Hi there fellow moonies! I have a big announcement for you guys! There's going to be some big changes going on here in the forums, however there's going to be some really new changes here in the Avatar and Signature Requests board that'll make things much easier for both artists and requestors alike.

We've noticed the use of the premade avatar/signature board for custom requests from each artists in the their own thread. I've thought of an awesome plan to organize threads here much easier which will involve making another sub-board in this board strictly for artists' request threads.

In the future the sub-boards will look like this:
Sub-board #1: Avatar/Signature Request Threads (for artists to post their request threads)
Sub-board #2: Avatar/Signature Premades (strictly going to be used for premade avatars & signatures)

The main board will still have open requests just as before so there isn't going to be any changes there. Soon I'll open up a thread to move threads to the appropriate board if needed. If you have any questions about the changes that'll happen here soon please feel free to pm me and I'll be glad to help you guys out!

edit: The thread is located here if you need anything moved. c:

Last edited by Small Lady on 20th July 2014, 7:37 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : link to mod threads added. <3)
Back to top Go down

There's New Things Coming Soon!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top