The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Animagazine~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

Animagazine~ Empty
PostSubject: Animagazine~   Animagazine~ I_icon_minitime9th February 2014, 7:28 pm

Hey hey everybody~

Okay so, I've got this idea and it's been looming in mine and a few friend's heads for about a week now and we finally decided to implement it!

My friends and I, along with a few helpers from tumblr, plan to make a magazine (digital, and hopefully some ways down the road, hard copy) that has a center focus on anime/manga, cosplay/cosplay photography, and Japanese culture (and other stuff, once we figure out what that other stuff could be lul)! The only problem is that we may need a little more help~

I've already set up a few Q&A's for the first issue, which I will be handling myself and I also have a few writers and cosplayers willing to lend a helping hand. I would also like to see about getting a few more people for other aspects of the magazine such as graphic artistry. (can't do all of it ma'self :-/ )

If you're willing to help in any way, shape or form feel free to shoot me a message and we'll get crackin dood!!

If you have any questions, I suggest you ask them in this thread as somebody may have the same question as you!!

As for the advertisement side of this post, here's the facebook page! It's currently only admined by myself but whoever decided to jump on board will also be able to admin it along side me! So give it a like to show some support pls~~ <3

Thanks for reading!!  Animagazine~ 1955989781  Animagazine~ 1955989781 

edit: also, credit will be given where credit is due! nobody who helps with this magazine will go unnoticed as there will be a special thank you column in each issue to thank my amazing helpers!
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Animagazine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animagazine~   Animagazine~ I_icon_minitime10th February 2014, 4:14 pm

lil bump for the crowd that's currently on~~
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Animagazine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animagazine~   Animagazine~ I_icon_minitime31st March 2014, 12:26 pm

hihi~ little bump for anybody who may be interested <3 we need writers and anybody who can do graphics as well uwu
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Animagazine~ Empty
PostSubject: Re: Animagazine~   Animagazine~ I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Animagazine~

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: Community Billboard :: Site Advertisements-