The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches by Alan Bradley

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches by Alan Bradley Empty
PostSubject: The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches by Alan Bradley   The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches by Alan Bradley I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 12:12 pm

I just read this AMAZING book and I wanted to talk about it with anyone else who might have! This is my favorite series right now and if anyone else is reading it or an Alan Bradley fan, give me a shout out!

For those of you who don't know the series, it's a mystery series set in post WW2 England. The protagonist is a school age girl named Flavia who is genius-level smart (like Ami!). She uses her intense knowledge of chemistry and the willingness of adults to ignore a child to snoop, sneak, and analyze various murders and mysteries in her town. This last book just blew the lid off the series. It was one of those books that ties together tidbits from all of the other books that you didn't even know were there. If you haven't read the series, I highly recommend it!
Back to top Go down

The Dead in Their Vaulted Arches by Alan Bradley

View previous topic View next topic Back to top