The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Michiru Kaioh

[NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors Empty
PostSubject: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime1st February 2014, 10:43 pm

[NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors Gashapon

These transformation compact mirrors were launched two days ago in Japan. The cost of these compact mirrors are 300円 which is about $3 USD and they're found in capsule toy vending machines around Japan.

More information about these compact mirrors can be found here

Considering the price of these mirrors it's worth buying them I think. Since I'm currently in Japan I thought I would be able to get a chance to try and get one of these compacts, if not all of them, but I've heard that there have been long lines to get these compacts. I'm also now seeing on the official website that there might be certain locations that carry these and none of them are around where I'm currently living. Either way I'll try looking in my city's station and see if they have any.

What do you guys think of these compacts? Would you consider buying them if they go on sale online considering the price? (I did see the J-list was going to sell them but it seems that they've pulled the product from their site)
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 7:51 am

J-list does sell them, they're just out of stock already (pre-orders were up for quite a while, I believe). Basically, if you see anything you want in these 20th anniversary merchandise releases, you need to preorder them or you'll likely miss them altogether Razz

I think they're nice enough for that price. I'm not buying them because it's a bit simple and I don't have much use/want to display them that bad. They're a bit bigger than what I would have preferred.

P.S. I'm so jealous you're in Japan. I would be buying all the things if I were there ^_^
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Sailor Jupiter
Inner Senshi Admin
Member Relations Director

Sailor Jupiter

Inner Senshi Admin  Member Relations Director

Title : *~Jupes | Jupi~*

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 8:39 am

I actually did pre-order them and I'm waiting patiently for them to arrive in the mail.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 11:24 am

I got them preordered as well and I too am waiting for them to be shipped to me  [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors 868675979  They looked so pretty and shiny that I couldn't resist! ^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 6:32 pm

I've got them preordered as well but i haven't received any conformation on when they'll ship.
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 9:24 pm

Wow it seems like a lot of people were early to preorder them. You guys must post pics once you receive your orders Smile

I agree with you Mercury. I don't have much use for them either but if I do happen to find a capsule vending machine I'll totally try to get them all just for the experience. 

I did look at my city's station a day ago and of course they didn't have the Sailor Moon Gashapon but hopefully by the next time I go to Tokyo they'll have more in stock and people won't be forming crazy lines for them.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime3rd February 2014, 11:02 pm

I actually preordered a bunch of stuff, like phone cases, the mobile charger thing and a few other things. I'm not going to get the chance to do that again so i jumped. The retail therapy helped my shoulder. lol
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Crazy Beardie Lady. Official GC Princess Serenity

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime4th February 2014, 7:13 am

i wanted to preorder but lacked the funds. though now i'm wondering about it...are they reeally small or are they like a good size? i wouldn't want them if they're little...*is thinking of the toy dispenser machines you see in the US and that size*
Back to top Go down
http://dragcave.net/user/Crystalsetsuna http://crystalsetsuna.deviantart.com/
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime4th February 2014, 10:35 am

RadicalEdward: I would also love to buy Sailor Moon accessories for my phone but I don't have an iPhone or a Galaxy phone. LOL

Crystalsetsuna: You can see a size comparison here if you'd like:
https://twitter.com/156cm156cm/status/429130028387823616/photo/1
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime4th February 2014, 1:21 pm

thank you roro! wow those are a pretty good size...i knew i should have put in a preorder!!*flails*

anyone wanna give me some for my birthday?^^0*joke*
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime4th February 2014, 2:52 pm

Roro i just recently had to get a new phone and I've been after the S4 for a while so it worked in my favor lol. but things like the charger work with any phone it just holds a charge in case you're phone dies on the go. Really handy thing to have and it's cute!
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime4th February 2014, 7:25 pm

GAH I WISH I HAD PREORDERED THESE! I COMPLETELY FORGOT. *cry cry*

I hope I'll be able to buy them eventually. T___T I want these and those little SD figures too. *charges on all the credit cards*
Back to top Go down
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime4th February 2014, 9:34 pm

RadicalEdward: I already have a powerful charger that I bought before this SM one came out LOL

I'm going to hold out until the next time I go to Tokyo. If I can't find any there then I might just give up on these compacts. LOL
Back to top Go down
Ninjin-chan
Star Seed

Ninjin-chan

Star Seed

Title : Carro-chan

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime5th February 2014, 6:21 am

I preordered them ages ago, and I got an email saying that they where shipped today! I cant wait to get my hands on them <3 they will be a fab addition to my collection!

I preorderd the outers plushies and the moonstick wand too,
and I wanted the cellphone things to, but I have a galaxy note. and it's to big for EVERYTHING!
seriously it's huge. But i'm not gonna sell my beloved phone and get a new one just because of this.
I wish I was rich enough to buy all the stuff -.-'
but I'm definetly going for the rest of the figurearts (I only have mercury) and maybe the plates^^ [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://purinsesuusagi.tumblr.com http://asveca.deviantart.com
Roro
Lotus Crystal

Roro

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime5th February 2014, 9:50 am

Ninjin you'll have to share pictures with us once you receive them. 
All of this new merchandise is making moonies spend money.
 [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors 3884866259
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime5th February 2014, 9:53 am

Ooh WHY didn't I preorder these?! The size is perfect, they look great!!  [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors 1948543417 
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
Ninjin-chan
Star Seed

Ninjin-chan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime5th February 2014, 10:24 am

Roro wrote:
Ninjin you'll have to share pictures with us once you receive them. 
All of this new merchandise is making moonies spend money.
 [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors 3884866259

of course I will^^
Back to top Go down
Jaawsshhh
Pyramidal Crystal

Jaawsshhh

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime10th February 2014, 8:31 am

I'm kicking myself in the chibi for not pre-ordering these! They were only $20-22 at the time? Hopefully they get listed again so I can get my paws on them. 

I searched eBay as an alternative and noooo. I'm not paying $50 for ONE. 

*sigh* I need to make friends that live in Japan asap. lol.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime20th February 2014, 2:16 pm

I got an email the other day saying they were finally shipping!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime21st February 2014, 2:35 am

Hey guys, J-list is restocking these if you missed out the first time: http://www.jlist.com/product/PRE3190

Also, I know this is a long shot, but I'm desperate. I've changed my mind about wanting them, and since they're only $24, would someone be willing to put in a preorder for me? J-list doesn't ship to Indonesia (you can check on their Help page, it's like one of the only five countries they don't ship to which is frustrating especially when they're the only ones who have items I want) and I can't do it myself.

You never need to spend money on this at all. Since it's a preorder, when J-list sends you the invoice, I will send you the money through Paypal and you can use it to pay for them. Then you'd just need to ship them to me (I'd of course pay for the shipping fee as well). So basically all you need to do is order them, receive them and ship them along to me. Feel free to charge a bit extra for the trouble, even. I would really, really be grateful if someone's willing to do this for me.
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime21st February 2014, 10:42 am

I'd be more than happy to do that for you Smile
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime21st February 2014, 1:20 pm

yeah i wouldn't mind either! i think i'm gunna order them for myself. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime21st February 2014, 7:02 pm

Ahh, thank you! Are you both in the US? Just checking in case one of you is closer to me than the other ^^
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime21st February 2014, 7:23 pm

Yeah I'm in the US xD
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin

Sailor Neptune

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime21st February 2014, 7:25 pm

Alright, since you did offer first, I'm going to take you up on it. Very Happy Much appreciated, and thank you!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime21st February 2014, 7:30 pm

It's no problem at all  [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors 1955989781
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime21st February 2014, 9:32 pm

Yeah i'm in US too so no biggie. xD
Back to top Go down
Crystalsetsuna
Lotus Crystal

Crystalsetsuna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime22nd February 2014, 7:54 am

my boyfriend said he'll get me these for my birthday...<3
Back to top Go down
Ninjin-chan
Star Seed

Ninjin-chan

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime27th February 2014, 6:52 am

I got mine today!!! :DDDDDDD[NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors 1979732_10202145915147859_317319320_n

[NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors 1781865_10202145915787875_183424396_n

My hand for scale^^
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime27th February 2014, 12:28 pm

Awesome! Mine should be here anyway! I'm beyond excited!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors   [NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[NEW MERCH] Gashapon Transformation Compact Mirrors

View previous topic View next topic Back to top