The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

(Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

(Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis  Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis    (Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis  I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 6:51 pm

Character Name: Artemis

Character Image:
Cat form:
(Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis  Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTYwZyF1dcQ9wQ8uqHMPjG5zZ4QWfZYhLGnTz9o-5Fc-4bSrcsJ

Human form:
(Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis  Humanartemis
Storyline Specific Information:
Blossoming Love: Artemis moves to the Moon Kingdom Palace to be the advisor to Queen Serenity. He meets Luna and falls in love. He then is trying to win her heart.

Love and Spite: Artemis Aino is Minako's little brother. He is a normal 15 year old boy who is starting his freshmen year in high school. He acts more like Minako's big brother than a the little brother. He watches out for her. He also watches out for Luna Tsuki (Serenity's little sister) seeing how she's a 13 year old senior. The two of them know each other from their sisters' friendship, but he never pay attention to her until her gotten in high school.  

Additional Information: Artemis is a talking cat and is a guardian to Minako Anio(Sailor Venus).  He was the first to awaken Minako as a senshi and prepare her for duties as the Inner Senshi leader. In the manga and PGSM he also prepares her to take on the job as pretending to be the princess. He is very faithful to Minako and they seem to have a special relationship with each other. He also loves the other guardian Cat, Luna and the two share a close bond.

Artemis is often called a fool by Luna. He can't be a bit clumsy and tries to be a hero. He is a very sweet guy and always has his heart in the right place. At times he can be emotional, but can be very strong if needed. He also very smart and gives the senshi great advice especially Minako.

RP Sample: Your character is running late for a meeting! Why are they late and what do they say when they get there? ((Reply as a role-playing post!))

Artemis woke up one morning and realized that he was late for meeting the girls at Rei's place. He sat up on Minako's bed and saw that she was gone. He was filled with anger and jumped off the bed and onto the window sill. He opened the window up and jumped out.

"How could she!?" He thought to himself in anger as he ran to Rei's place. "After I lecture her for being on time for meetings, she let's me sleep in !?" Artemis made it to Rei's place and went to straight to her room. He saw the girls and Luna sitting at the table talking. He walked in and gave Minako a nasty look.

"Eh, hi Artemis," Minako said with a smile.

"Mina..." He said in anger. "Why didn't you wake me up?"

"You looked so peaceful! Besides you and Luna have been working so hard to trying to find out more about the enemy. You deserved to sleep."

"Mina!" Artemis said touched by her thoughtfulness.

Last edited by Yamichan16 on 27th October 2014, 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis    (Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis  I_icon_minitime27th January 2014, 11:54 pm

Approved! Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis    (Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis  I_icon_minitime27th October 2014, 2:41 pm

Added a new storyline.
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis    (Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis  I_icon_minitime28th October 2014, 4:56 pm

SSI noted.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis    (Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Relaxed Guardian: Artemis

View previous topic View next topic Back to top