The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fan Fiction Rei Hino. Anime Seiya. Manga Mamoru.

HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? Empty
PostSubject: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 11:25 pm

you know how when you're driving home or walking your pet, and your mind goes wandering and this lightning bolt idea hits you out of nowhere, this storyline of epic proportion that makes your eyes bulge and you start to develop this beautiful ingenious storyline in your head, imagining certain key scenes, acting out really passionate one-liners out loud as if you're the character, and as your brilliant mind runs and runs, the plot gets richer and deeper until you have just this incredible URGE to write RIGHT NOW like RIGHT NOW and there's hour-long traffic, or your pet is taking the longest crap of it's life and you're in the middle the park so you reach for your phone like a fevered child reaching for medicine and you type and you type and all these ideas just flood onto that note document like a freshly cleansed pipe and when you finally finish when you have all these ideas in front of you it's this atrocious run-on paragraph with fragments literally every five words and you breath this sigh of relief because holy popsicle just imagine how mad you would've been if you'd forgotten all the THINGS and then when you finally get home, you sit at your desk or on your bed and you open the word doc, you're cracking your fingers, this huge smile on your face like "hell yeah, buddy, i'm about to blow everyone's mind" and then

absolutely nothing.

nada, zilch, you start the story with a big fat fancy

HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? Tumblr_mkwvx3W0BR1r3es9po1_500
and you sit there, appalled at yourself for disgracing all fanfic kind, effectively giving up on life and rolling into a fetal position because the preverbal "teacher's convention" came into town and you're brain decided to attend, so you save the file onto your computer, promising over and over for days, months, years???? to come that you'll write it, that you'll finish it, that you'll show this pride and joy to the world, but it never even makes it to beta?????????????????????????

WELL HAVE I GOT THE GREATEST IDEA (maybe) FOR YOU, YOU AND YOU.

That's right, ladies, gentlemen, and other, I propose an end to this heartbreak. This is so important, I'm capitalizing my appropriate letters (something i never do, tbh lol).

I propose a master thread called "The Writer's Block". A place for idea havers and idea executers alike to collaborate to finally bring life to long neglected notepad documents.

Come in with your half finished fanfics, your one-shots, your jotted down nonsensical iphone notes, and propose a very basic idea for writers to catch interest. For example:

Idea haver: wrote:
Main Ship(s) and Supporting Characters: Rei & Her Miko Garbs / All Main Characters
Genre(s): Angst, Jealousy, Ghosts
Description: Rei's miko garbs have come alive. Shenanigans ensue.
OPEN

Each "Idea Executive" would post an ad with a two sentence max description to prevent idea theft. A writer would then PM the idea executive if moderately interested. The idea executive would then share a small part of their work - maybe an excerpt of text, a chapter, or a more clear description of their vision. The writer would then politely decline if disinterested, suggest a possible change to the idea, or accept the challenge whole-heartedly. And only upon the agreement from both parties, would the writer then post a quoted reply such as this.

Writer: wrote:
Idea Executive wrote:
Main Ship(s) and Supporting Characters: Rei & Her Miko Garbs / All Main Characters

TAKEN

Then the Idea Executive would then go back to their original request and change the OPEN to CLOSED.

Then, and ONLY then, would the writer and idea executive be held to a formal (maybe) agreement to prevent idea theft. They would collaborate in solidifying the idea, adding depth, and rounding out the specifics. Then the writer would write like the wind, write like no writer has written before, and grace the idea executive with a chapter, which would then be beta'd by the idea executive prior to release per chapter as a courtesy.

WE CAN EVEN INCORPORATE POINTS PER THOUSAND WORDS AS PAYMENT FOR THE WRITERS!!!! maybe, idk, that might be against the rules, i'll have to reread the point system.

Think of the possibilities!!! Great stories! New Friends! All the monies!  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1984953407 

And if there came a time where the writer could no longer continue, the story would then once again become an idea that could be reopened to new writers. There could be requests for multiple writers in the Idea Executive's proposition as well. Think of a story snowballing to have 10 writers as an example. A great work of art to display proudly with newfound friends. And each writers section of the story would be sectioned to give proper acknowledgment and praise.

i've been writing for two hours now. this has seriously gotten me so buzzed. i implore the mods to please take this into consideration. i really think this would be a wonderful beautiful way to connect with each other and become a greater community.

thank you all so so much for your time,

meli HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1434556979
Back to top Go down
http://bluemeowchids.tumblr.com
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? Empty
PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 5:04 am

OH MY GOD, THIS IS AN AWESOME IDEA! HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1984953407
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 2:46 pm

This is a very neat idea! However, we do have the writers Guild (which all you have to do is sign up for it, nothing else special required!) where you can post your stuff for people to review. Perhaps this could be a neat thread to add to the Guild? Only thing is its not visible to the entire forum (Only Guild members can see posts in the Guild).

I can add this to discussion amongst the mod of the section and the Inner Senshi Admin. ^_^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 3:02 pm

This sounds great!! =D  

If you're interested in putting this in the Writer's Guild, I can talk to the Leader! 

Leader says yes XD ((You know, if you wanted it to go there.)) 

Though, as Brit/Small Lady said, if it's put in the Writer's Guild, only other Writer's Guild members could see it. We're currently working on breathing new life into the writer's guild (all writing contests are moving in there unless it's our month for GC contest!) and I think this would be a great idea to get things going! 

Either way, whether you decide you'd like it public-for-all in the Writer's Section, or Writer's Guild members only, we could advertise it in the opposite place to remind people that it's there. I mean, I love the idea of it going to the Guild, but I could also see non-Guild members (or anyone who wants to read a story but doesn't want to write it or perhaps doesn't like writing?) wanting to do this, too.  Hmm. decisions to be made XD 

((Reply here or shoot me a PM! ♥))
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 4:01 pm

i just sent my application for the writer's guild, so putting it in the guild would be perfect!!! then, like you suggested, sailor uranus, we could advertise it in the public section.

one thing i would like to be adamant about also is keeping the entire operation formatted and strict, per se. sort of like the siggy guidelines, with set rules and regulations. all requests should be in a request form format in a master thread, which, if it makes it past the allotted pages per thread, would move on to a new "master thread #2" or something. that way there aren't like hundreds of single request forms in their own thread??? hopefully i'm explaining this correctly   :bunnyohgreat:i know you guys are very versed and already have experience with establishing clear to follow guidelines, so i know that you will take this ideaaaa (eeeeeeh?? eeeeeeeeeh?? lmao) and execute it in a way that is perfect and wondrous and glorious and all the adjectives  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1955989781 

gosh, i can't believe how happy i am that this even got considered!!! i barely joined, what, yesterday?????? the night before??????? this is blowing my mind!!!!!! HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1394610236
Back to top Go down
Sailor Xillia
Lotus Crystal

Sailor Xillia

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Eudial/Eugeal.

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 4:18 pm

Sorry this has nothing to do with....anything...

But you're so cute blue  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 3120693907
Back to top Go down
http://asukapasta.tumblr.com/ https://www.youtube.com/user/DicloniusLucy666?feature=mhee
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 4:35 pm

Sailor Xillia wrote:
Sorry this has nothing to do with....anything...

But you're so cute blue  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 3120693907

X-XILLIA-SEMPAI…..  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 2160836418  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 2160836418  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 2160836418  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 2160836418  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 2160836418  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 2160836418  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 2160836418  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1637911638 

me tho:
HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? Tumblr_ledno8IEFC1qdt7xpo1_500
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 4:35 pm

Would this be open to non Sailor Moon fanfics? And original writings?
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 4:49 pm

Yamichan16 wrote:
Would this be open to non Sailor Moon fanfics? And original writings?

YES???????? ABSOLUTELY???????????? ALL THE THINGS!!!! (maybe)

we could have maybe a separate non-sailor moon master thread as well the sailor moon thread, or maybe we could have the non-sailor moon thread in the public and the sailor moon thread in the guild? idk, at this point, really, it's up to the mods/leader. but that is a wonderful idea yami-san *high fives you*
Back to top Go down
Goddess Yami
Lotus Crystal

Goddess Yami

Lotus Crystal

Title : Dark Lord Spam Goddess Yami

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 4:50 pm

*high five back!*
Back to top Go down
http://magicalgirlcafe.forumotion.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 5:12 pm

blue-orchid wrote:
i just sent my application for the writer's guild, so putting it in the guild would be perfect!!! then, like you suggested, sailor uranus, we could advertise it in the public section.

one thing i would like to be adamant about also is keeping the entire operation formatted and strict, per se. sort of like the siggy guidelines, with set rules and regulations. all requests should be in a request form format in a master thread, which, if it makes it past the allotted pages per thread, would move on to a new "master thread #2" or something. that way there aren't like hundreds of single request forms in their own thread??? hopefully i'm explaining this correctly   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1637294219 i know you guys are very versed and already have experience with establishing clear to follow guidelines, so i know that you will take this ideaaaa (eeeeeeh?? eeeeeeeeeh?? lmao) and execute it in a way that is perfect and wondrous and glorious and all the adjectives  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1955989781 

gosh, i can't believe how happy i am that this even got considered!!! i barely joined, what, yesterday?????? the night before??????? this is blowing my mind!!!!!! HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1394610236
^____^ ((I may or may not be a huge fan of order as well XD))  The idea is awesome! XD Mercury_Viola_Rhapsody opened a Fic Request thread a while ago but I like how this idea steps it up a bunch! 

HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 3884866259 And @Yami - original fiction would be awesome, too! @Blue maybe modify the format to reflect that?

Quote :
World/Universe: Sailor Moon - Anime!verse
OPEN
Where World/Universe could change to different anime/manga (for fanfiction) or a setting (for original fiction)?

^^ Btw, you should be in the Guild now! We updated a while ago and while it still reads that Mars is in charge, I'm guild leader. n_n ((o_o we'll be updating that whole sign-up area to reflect that eventually ^^'))  As mentioned earlier, the guild is getting running again, so please excuse the cobwebs XD
Welcmoe thread and Rules, etc
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 5:13 pm

I swear its like Kyra and Kyra 2.0. xD
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 5:31 pm

...so you have found a spiritual successor. 

HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1984953407 

Sorry for that giant pile of stuff I sent you... 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 5:53 pm

Small Lady wrote:
I swear its like Kyra and Kyra 2.0. xD
Twisted Evil mwahahahahahaha.
mercury_viola_rhapsody wrote:
...so you have found a spiritual successor. 

HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1984953407 

Sorry for that giant pile of stuff I sent you... 

:bunnykonataeye And as I have yet to die, the forum should prepare for our DOUBLE onslaught of enthusiasm!  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 3884866259 Mwahahahahahaha!
HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? Yzma-Cat-Laughs-Diabolically-Gif
No worries about stuff; sorry I didn't answer x_x work and events and such

Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 6:36 pm

...I feel like writing a story where you and Blue are locked together in a closet during the zombie apocalypse. 

Like that weird dream I had last night involving me and a classmate. 

:bunnypokerface
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 7:17 pm

Sailor Uranus wrote:
blue-orchid wrote:

one thing i would like to be adamant about also is keeping the entire operation formatted and strict, per se. sort of like the siggy guidelines, with set rules and regulations. all requests should be in a request form format in a master thread, which, if it makes it past the allotted pages per thread, would move on to a new "master thread #2" or something. that way there aren't like hundreds of single request forms in their own thread??? hopefully i'm explaining this correctly   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1637294219 i know you guys are very versed and already have experience with establishing clear to follow guidelines, so i know that you will take this ideaaaa (eeeeeeh?? eeeeeeeeeh?? lmao) and execute it in a way that is perfect and wondrous and glorious and all the adjectives  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1955989781 

^____^ ((I may or may not be a huge fan of order as well XD))  The idea is awesome! XD Mercury_Viola_Rhapsody opened a Fic Request thread a while ago but I like how this idea steps it up a bunch! 

HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 3884866259 And @Yami - original fiction would be awesome, too! @Blue maybe modify the format to reflect that?

Quote :
World/Universe: Sailor Moon - Anime!verse
OPEN
Where World/Universe could change to different anime/manga (for fanfiction) or a setting (for original fiction)?

^^ Btw, you should be in the Guild now! We updated a while ago and while it still reads that Mars is in charge, I'm guild leader. n_n ((o_o we'll be updating that whole sign-up area to reflect that eventually ^^'))  As mentioned earlier, the guild is getting running again, so please excuse the cobwebs XD
Welcmoe thread and Rules, etc

ah! i should've stopped by here first, i just sent you my application  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 3884866259 . thank you thank you thank you soooo much!!! and yes with the change to the format, that is perfect!

OMG HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1286073631 you guys are too much, i'm cry. PREPARE FOR TROUBLE and make it double :bunnykonataeye 

...I feel like writing a story where you and Blue are locked together in a closet during the zombie apocalypse. 

Like that weird dream I had last night involving me and a classmate. 

HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 2276477511

10/10 A+ idea, let's get this puppy rollin HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 111859084 

god, i'm going to be the queen of bunny reaction faces at this rate. whoever designed these needs an award.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 8:46 pm

(our Arts guild leader and moderator Haine made those.  HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 1955989781 )
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime25th January 2014, 4:26 pm

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t6366-fic-request-thread#197438 

For those of you who:

A. want to read part 1 of that story I wrote starring Kyra and Blue getting locked in a closet during the zombie apocolypse 

or

B. want to see my story request thread. 

Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime25th January 2014, 7:45 pm

http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t6366-fic-request-thread#197438 

For those of you who:

A. want to read part 1 of that story I wrote starring Kyra and Blue getting locked in a closet during the zombie apocolypse 

or

B. want to see my story request thread. 

YOU ACTUALLY DID THE THING I'M *flails* what a great place this is HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? 2869872805
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime26th January 2014, 11:38 am

*huggles Blue*

Here's Day 2! http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t6366-fic-request-thread#197438 
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??   HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT?? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

HAVE AN OLD FANFIC IDEA SITTING AROUND? FEELING TOO ANXIOUS OR INADEQUATE TO FINISH OR EXECUTE IT??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top