The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Fan Fiction Rei Hino. Anime Seiya. Manga Mamoru.

hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this Empty
PostSubject: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 1:23 pm

i just got approved literally like 2 minutes ago, and there are so many THINGS, and everything is so beautiful!!!!!!!! okay. so my name is melissa, i am 22, i am hispanic, and i am two semesters away from graduating college (biology!!!!!). i'm really into cats, slice of life, bondage, i run a stupid blog, i type in all lowercase because i'm a lazy a hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 2071065468  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 48518677 hole. 

uhhmm i LOVE sailor mars. i love her. i love all the babes. except anime mamoru, he can have a seat. the basis for my ships is a bit absurd tbh. there's an especially fantastic fanfic i read when i was younger called "Absence" by a user named Kirika on mediaminer?? it ruined me, basically. and it's all very contradictory, too, you see, because i enjoy every canon ship in the manga. the manga is pure gold rooted from the depths of naoko's brilliance!! but the classic anime??? nah, son. i never really liked anime mamoru in the first place when i was a kid, so he was whatever for me. and the girls never really had proper love interests besides the golden duo. too busy kicking a**. so this fanfic did it for me. it made me love these characters even more. it solidified my ships. 

which, btw:   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 2045764097hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 4011577294  •  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 1333987389hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 1666276025  •  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 3074743337hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 1483032476  •  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 4039879955hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 3221295634  •  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 2393257330hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 3120549547

and sailor stars was hands down my favorite season. my favorite arc in the manga as well. it solidified one of my favorite side-ships:  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 3827717276  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 190603310 (lmao who ever designed these is amazing).

i'm very excited for the new anime, though. i have to admit. it'd be nice to finally enjoy some well executed canon instead of crying for the rest of eternity over ships that will never happen. here's hoping we get femme seiya, as well, i mean, can you believe it.

this was longer than expected hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 1955989781
Back to top Go down
http://bluemeowchids.tumblr.com
Mooni444
Star Seed

Mooni444

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 1:35 pm

Hello friend! Your introduction was a heck of a lot longer than mine was! Congrats on getting a degree, I know that's not easy! I don't actually ship anyone in Sailor Moon other than Serenity and Endymion and Haruka and Michiru, because I'm weird like that, I guess.

Um...I actually don't watch or read Sailor Moon as much as I used to, for the sole fact that there are so many other, NEW, anime to watch and read, and because I'm lazy. My current obsession is Katekyo Hitman Reborn, which is actually where I got my Avatar and Signature from.

But you probably don't like that anime, so...

I guess this was just my awkward way of saying nice to meet you! hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 868675979
Back to top Go down
http://mooni444.tumblr.com/
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

Title : Batgirl, Batgirl, watcha gonna do?~Dubbed Sailor Potassium Monkey~

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 1:46 pm

Hello, welcome to the GC!
Cool, you're Hispanic too?! Where were you born? hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 868675979
Back to top Go down
http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com http://theofficialbatgirl.tumblr.com/
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 2:41 pm

Mooni444 wrote:
Hello friend! Your introduction was a heck of a lot longer than mine was! Congrats on getting a degree, I know that's not easy! I don't actually ship anyone in Sailor Moon other than Serenity and Endymion and Haruka and Michiru, because I'm weird like that, I guess.

Um...I actually don't watch or read Sailor Moon as much as I used to, for the sole fact that there are so many other, NEW, anime to watch and read, and because I'm lazy. My current obsession is Katekyo Hitman Reborn, which is actually where I got my Avatar and Signature from.

But you probably don't like that anime, so...

I guess this was just my awkward way of saying nice to meet you! hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 868675979

omg a reply!! hell yeah! very nice to meet you too mooni. oh, man, i used to be the same. fanfic ruins lives. i need that in my avi when i get around to making it. the daunting fact of "only one avi" is keeping me on mega hold. there are too many fantastic choices, it makes me nervous. recently i've gotten into editing graphics for fun, but yeah, i haven't watched or read anything in a loooong time. i plan to do a refresher of the manga before the shiny new and improved version graces us with its presence. your avi is hella cute, so i'll check out the anime. i'm currently watching to aru kagaku no railgun and it is fantaaaaaastic!! highly recommend.

Batgirl wrote:
Hello, welcome to the GC!
Cool, you're Hispanic too?! Where were you born? hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 868675979

hi batgirl!! i was born in new york, but my nationality is puerto rican/dominican. but i grew up in georgia and arizona, so that's all p much negated lmao. and yourself????
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 2:50 pm

Yup, Puerto Rican as well.  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 868675979
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 3:08 pm

*high fives you*
Back to top Go down
Batgirl
Lotus Crystal

Batgirl

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 3:13 pm

*high fives back*hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 4219461597
Back to top Go down
Mooni444
Star Seed

Mooni444

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 3:42 pm

*giggles* I'm just going to say, if you want to watch KHR, I would suggest the Manga first. It's very...odd...at the beginning, and you really need to get further into the manga before it gets interesting. That said. I never managed to finish the manga. Because there is one arc which lasts almost the entire manga.

But it's definitely good, I highly recommend it.
Back to top Go down
http://mooni444.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 4:33 pm

hi! welcome! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 5:35 pm

Hi hi! Welcome to GC! I Know some people on the forum here will like you for some of your ships (I know a big ReixMinako fan >.>). I'm not really the hugest shipper (of course i have canon ships, and i'm pretty positive HeliosxChibiUsa is my OTP besides UsaxMamo). Anyways! I hope you are enjoying GC so far!

Btw, whats your favorite version of Sailor Moon? (If i had to guess i would have to say the manga based on your posts Razz) And have you seen the Liveaction drama or any of the Musicals?
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 5:40 pm

hi welcome to gc! :3  i'm hispanic as well too(mexican, btw) dude, there's a ton of shippers here who'll adore your otps <3  (Besides the fact, i'm all for usa/mamo like small lady above me) xD feel free to join GC's Mentor & Buddy Program and have an awesome lotus member show you around the boards! :3 if you have any questions feel free to let me know! :3
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 10:03 pm

Mooni444 wrote:
*giggles* I'm just going to say, if you want to watch KHR, I would suggest the Manga first. It's very...odd...at the beginning, and you really need to get further into the manga before it gets interesting. That said. I never managed to finish the manga. Because there is one arc which lasts almost the entire manga.

But it's definitely good, I highly recommend it.

then i will definitely check it out!! thank you mooni!

Tuxedo Mistress wrote:
hi! welcome! =D
you have one of the prettiest avi's like omg makoto-sempai hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 1394610236 

Small Lady wrote:
Hi hi! Welcome to GC! I Know some people on the forum here will like you for some of your ships (I know a big ReixMinako fan >.>). I'm not really the hugest shipper (of course i have canon ships, and i'm pretty positive HeliosxChibiUsa is my OTP besides UsaxMamo). Anyways! I hope you are enjoying GC so far! 

Btw, whats your favorite version of Sailor Moon? (If i had to guess i would have to say the manga based on your posts Razz)  And have you seen the Liveaction drama or any of the Musicals?

good to know!! i've seen that person's sig banner, it's gorgeous!!!!! i've never really thought about rei and minako tbh, though. like, when i see naoko's artwork featuring them, i get rose-colored picturing it as usagi with loose hair   :bunnykonataeye. minako's always been like that untouchable unattainable super goddess who loves so much, it's enough for herself if that makes sense. and HELIOS omg, yes  :bunnynosebleed i totally forgot about him.

My favorite official version as far a whole body of work is the manga, yes, but my favorite favorite version is a version where all my ships can exist in many multiple universes to my delight: fan fiction!! truly the holy grail  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 1434556979  although let me tell you about my sailor stars anime feels because   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 3827717276   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 190603310 hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 2463175101 am i right.

i really love these smilies.

sunyeons wrote:
hi welcome to gc! :3  i'm hispanic as well too(mexican, btw) dude, there's a ton of shippers here who'll adore your otps <3  (Besides the fact, i'm all for usa/mamo like small lady above me) xD feel free to join GC's Mentor & Buddy Program and have an awesome lotus member show you around the boards! :3 if you have any questions feel free to let me know! :3

aaaaaah!!! i can't believe that exists!!!!! i'm about to milk a lotus dry, this is not a d… did my font just change what is happening ._.;

anyway i saw what was something like an upvote +- in the corner and i had to upvote you simply because i wouldn't have known there was a buddy program without you A+ community 10/10
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime22nd January 2014, 10:05 pm

thank you, sweetie! =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 2:13 pm

hahahaha definitely take advantage of it! :3 i wouldn't have gotten around the boards when i first joined without the help of my awesome mentor.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 5:33 pm

Welcome to GC. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SHARES MY FEELINGS ON ANIME MAMORU! I hip all the Sailor Moon Ships including Usagi with all the senshi at one point or another. Though I'm a big Usa/Seiya Shipped and a big Rukamichi shipper myself. as well as  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 1854588990  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 335194840            hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 2181268609  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 2027930456  anyway welcome *salutes and winks*
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime23rd January 2014, 9:28 pm

NaoUranus wrote:
Welcome to GC. FINALLY SOMEONE WHO SHARES MY FEELINGS ON ANIME MAMORU! I hip all the Sailor Moon Ships including Usagi with all the senshi at one point or another. Though I'm a big Usa/Seiya Shipped and a big Rukamichi shipper myself. as well as  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 1854588990  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 335194840            hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 2181268609  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 2027930456  anyway welcome *salutes and winks*

yes yes and yes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i'm actually in the (very very long and arduous) process of writing a "seiyusa" (eh? eeeh? no? ok) fic with the other two pairings in it as well. and when i say in the process i mean it's been in my unfinished fic folder collecting dust for a few months because i am a chicken coward who second guesses every edit i do. omg hold the phone you know what there should be, there should be a thread in the fanfic board solely for people in my situation with unfinished fics and ideas that they can't properly execute because of anxiety and whatnot and maybe we can proposition writers with these precious babies and "hand them off" per se to someone who would be williNG TO WRITE THEM AND LET US PROOF FOR THEM AS A KIND GESTURE I'M SO EXCITED i'm putting this in the recommendation thread if there is one holy hotdog on a stick!!!!!!!!hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 3150097195 

very very very nice to meet you naouranus *chest bumps you* hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 3120693907
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 12:59 pm

You can always join the writers guild and post your WIPS for other members to review! Smile

You can read more about the Guilds here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t4505-the-how-and-whats-of-guilds  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 868675979 
Back to top Go down
blue-orchid
Pyramidal Crystal

blue-orchid

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime24th January 2014, 4:17 pm

Small Lady wrote:
You can always join the writers guild and post your WIPS for other members to review! Smile

You can read more about the Guilds here: http://www.thegalaxycauldronforums.com/t4505-the-how-and-whats-of-guilds  hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 868675979 

thank you so much!!! i just sent my application hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this 1984953407
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this   hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

hello friends!!!!!!!!!! i'm v excited about this

View previous topic View next topic Back to top