The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

About Schizophonica

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
schizophonica
Star Seed

schizophonica

Star Seed

Title : Dramatis Personae: Prima Donna

About Schizophonica Empty
PostSubject: About Schizophonica   About Schizophonica I_icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 9:16 pm

Good morning, afternoon, evening and night!

Name's Schizophonica, but my real name's Alyssa. I hail from the Great White North of Canada, living in Southern Alberta. I'm a University student working towards a Dramatic Arts Education degree, or going to school to become a Drama Teacher. I'm in my 4th year now, and I'm loving the psudo-real world of University life.

As far as my slight, distant obsession with Sailor Moon started, I, like most, found the dubbed show when I was 5 or 6 years old on YTV. The first two seasons were dubbed, then were later reshown to introduce the dubbed 3rd and 4th seasons, when I was about 13 or 14. I've always enjoyed the thought of love and understanding conquering all. I enjoy the ReixMinako ship, as well as the characters of Michiru, Setsuna and Ami. When I started college, I was finally able to get my hands on the 5th season, and have rekindled my obsession with the show ever since. I tried to write my own AU with an OC from another galaxy helping the Senshi, but I got stuck and lost the drive to finish it. Maybe one day...

As for hobbies, I'm a huge World of Warcraft fan, as well as performing and being on stage and learning every aspect of the theatre from stage to tech to management. I also took up voice lessons in High School, but stopped as Grade 12 caused me enough stress. But that doesn't mean that I don't love to sing, I do! You can always find one song or another leaving my lips or in my head. Musical Theatre is something that I enjoy both performing and watching.

Other Anime and Manga I enjoy (other than Sailor Moon) is Revolutionary Girl Utena, Card Captor Sakura, Madoka Magica, Rosario+Vampire, Ceres: Celestial Legend, and I'm in the middle of watching Chrono Crusade. Novels include The Phantom of the Opera, Dracula, The Stress of Her Regard, Steampunk novels, and Fantasy. Music includes Symphonic Metal, Dance and Electronica, and Jazz, as well as anything else that catches my ear or eye. And Disney and/or Pixar? YES, PLEASE!

Anyway, I've talked enough, I can't wait to be a part of this forum! I'm superstoked that I found this over at Tumblr.

In the name of the Moon, I wish you the best!
-Alyssa
Back to top Go down
Jupiter Jovian
Star Seed

Jupiter Jovian

Star Seed

Title : The Bringer of Jolly

PostSubject: Re: About Schizophonica   About Schizophonica I_icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 9:22 pm

Welcome Alyssa! I've been WoW clean for 2 years now. Smile
Back to top Go down
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

PostSubject: Re: About Schizophonica   About Schizophonica I_icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 9:49 pm

Welcome Phonica Very Happy (my new nickname for ya XD) I am glad to see you have a huge list of animes!!!

Feel free to do some reviews on them in the Other anime and manga section! That would be kick ass! <3
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Sailor Azoth
Star Seed

Sailor Azoth

Star Seed

Title : Good Mourning!

PostSubject: Re: About Schizophonica   About Schizophonica I_icon_minitime23rd June 2011, 9:55 pm

You have the best user name!
Back to top Go down
http://christyleighstewart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About Schizophonica   About Schizophonica I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About Schizophonica

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Galaxy Cauldron :: The Basic Stops of GC :: Introductions-