The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dragonicsoul
Star Seed

Dragonicsoul

Star Seed

Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi Empty
PostSubject: Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi   Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi I_icon_minitime30th September 2011, 5:35 pm

Hey all! Dragonicsoul here, posting up some of my Senshi. I'll probably have separate posts after a while, with characters from different stories/'verses. Also, since I don't really trust Photobucket, I'll be linking to my Deviantart for each picture. I think that's a lot safer, even if my work is nowhere near good enough for most to consider stealing.

Anyway, to start things off, I'll post one of my first Senshi, Sailor Altair.

I haven't quite completed her profile yet, particularly the 'personal history' section. I'll have that up once I write it. ^^;

Sailor Altair design by ~DragonicSoul on deviantART

About the Girl

Name: Jessa Becket

Name Meaning: Jessa: Derived from Jessica, which is derived from Hebrew “to behold”. Becket: from Anglo-Saxon Beck (brook).

Birthday: February 3 (Earth standard time)

Eyes: Light violet

Hair: dark purple

Skin: pale

Height: 5ft 3in

Distinguishing Marks: Jessa has a pair of tattoos, both a dull pink color. The first wraps around her midriff, with curlicues at the ends on either side of her belly button. In the space above, she has a small bell shape.

Dislikes: organized sports, hunters

Dream: to become a renowned dancer under her own merits, and to not have to live as a representative of Gamisha in Crystal Tokyo.

Favorite gemstone: Amethyst

Personality: Jessa is confident… when performing. As long as she is on stage, she can put aside her doubts about being a Senshi, about having been separated from her family and old friends. In regards to her personal life, however, she is rather subdued, and has not made many connections in Crystal Tokyo. The lifestyle of the city, and especially the court is incredibly intimidating to Jessa, and while she would never say it to anyone’s face, she desperately wants to go back to her old life.

Personal History: Jessa Becket was born on Gamisha*, a planet orbiting Altair, in the Earth constellation of Aquila. Her childhood was peaceful, and she dreamed of becoming a dancer, perhaps in a troupe or in theater. At 18, she was on her way to dance class, when a reclusive, and slightly crazy, sorcerer living just outside of her hometown summoned a monster to do his chores. It... well, it didn't quite work out as he had hoped. The monster decided that rather than do menial tasks for a sorcerer who was clearly off his rocker, it would go out and cause some havoc until it was de-summoned. Eventually, it made it's way to town, where Jessa was almost at the lesson. It cornered her, having figured that she would be as good a target as any. As the monster drew closer, Jessa saw a glimmer of light just in front of her. The glimmer solidified into a small wand, topped with a starburst. Jessa reached for the wand, and activated her first transformation. Her Aerial Gale technique blew the summoned creature away, with enough force to disrupt the magical field tying it to the existential plane.

When the Gamishan Court became aware that the Altair Crystal had activated, they sent for an emissary from Crystal Tokyo. Upon finding Jessa, who was rather panicked, the political council of Gamisha and the Crystal Tokyo representative decided that it would be far better for her to be trained under the supervision of sailor senshi who had already awakened to their powers.

Thus, Jessa Becket started over on Earth, under the watch of the Sol system senshi. She was NOT thrilled with having to leave her family and friends, and is having trouble adjusting to life in court.

*Gamisha is a territory in the Crystal Millennium under Neo-Queen Serenity. Gamishans are the descendants of human refugees who fled our solar system during the fall of the Silver Millennium.

About the Senshi

Sailor Name: Sailor Altair

Realm of Influence: Wind

Transformation: Altair Lumina Power, Make-Up!
Jessa raises her transformation wand above her head, and shouts her transformation phrase. A rush of wind carries her up, and as she rotates, her clothes dissolve into purple light, which expands, and then contracts, reforming into her Senshi outfit.

Colors: medium blue-grey and dark blue-grey with brown and purple accents

Outfit: Sailor Altair wears a light blue-grey top, which bares her midriff. Her pleated skirt, which is slightly darker blue-grey, has stitching along the elastic, and is slightly longer than a Sol Senshi’s skirt. She has two bangles on her upper arms, both of which appear to be wooden. Her brown gloves reach just above her wrists, with purple ‘frills’ along the top. Her tiara, which seems to be of an grey-brown wood, runs around her head on the outside of her hair. In the center of the tiara is a bright purple gem, in the shape of a downward triangle.

Items: Altair’s transformation pen is a light grey color, with a purple starburst on top. In the center of the starburst on both sides is the symbol for Altair.

Attack 1: Aerial Gale: Sailor Altair stands with her left foot forward, and raises her arms above her head, closing her eyes. She then whips her arms down, her right hand tight to her chest, palm outward. Her left arm extends forward, palm up. A harsh gust of wind erupts from the space between her palms.

This attack blows the opponent backwards, and surrounds them in the wind for about 30 seconds, immobilizing them for that span of time. The target also takes damage from whatever they collide with when blown away.

And here we see Jessa in her formal outfit.

The water gardens by ~DragonicSoul on deviantART

Last edited by Dragonicsoul on 9th October 2011, 5:37 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : finally have acess to pictures/links)
Back to top Go down
http://dragonicsoul.deviantart.com
Dragonicsoul
Star Seed

Dragonicsoul

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi   Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2011, 5:38 am

(updated with more info on Jessa, as well as pictures. I'm only making this post so that people can see them.)
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi   Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2011, 1:38 pm

I do like the character as whole, although - this is just a personal thought - she seems more akin to a water elemental than wind, appearance wise. I do like her attack, although it is perhaps safe to assume she has more than that one? The separate civilization you mentioned also interests me. Have you done a lot of work on it? ^^
Back to top Go down
Dragonicsoul
Star Seed

Dragonicsoul

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi   Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2011, 6:55 pm

Well, I'm still fleshing her out; I wrote most of this on the fly. I'm really trying to get two stories that I have down, but it's taking some time to re-work my Sailor Cresselia fic, and I desperately need more inspiration to finish chapter three of my "Mamochan" fic.

School takes a lot out of me. X(
Back to top Go down
SeleneHime
Pyramidal Crystal

SeleneHime

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Previously: Sailor Pluto

PostSubject: Re: Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi   Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi I_icon_minitime9th October 2011, 7:09 pm

*Nods.* All right, then. Good luck with all of your projects, Soul. Being a bit of a chronic multitasker myself, I know how you feel, XD.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi   Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Dragonicsoul's multitude of senshi

View previous topic View next topic Back to top