The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Neo Queen Serenity
Founder

Neo Queen Serenity

Founder

Title : Lady of the Forums

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin Empty
PostSubject: About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin   About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin I_icon_minitime30th September 2011, 5:18 pm

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin ISFcidx

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin Ribbon

The Galaxy Cauldron was started by two people who met on Tumblr. Both having a love for the series Sailor Moon, they eventually discovered each others blog and a friendship was born.Together, after seeing how large the fan base and fandom was for Sailor Moon, they decided to start a forum for the thing that had brought them together.

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 6qll5HG
About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin ObG1ZJq

Neo Queen Serenity About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 4011577294
A 26 year old girl living in northern California began watching Sailor Moon when she was 6 years old in 1996. Having to move one year later to Alaska she was unable to finish the series she fell in love with. 6 years later she discovers the local book store carries the Manga and a whole new world is opened to her. Since then she has grown to love many anime and manga over the years, owning up to 250 manga at one point.

To see her blog and check out her manga colorings go here: http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 2-41

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin CosmosCrystalcopy

Sailor Cosmos About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 4011577294
A 20 year old named Katy living in Eastern Kansas. She got into Sailor Moon a couple years ago after seeing a picture of Sailor Mars on a forum. Think she looked very pretty and interesting she looked up what series she was from. Thus was her introduction to the famous magical girl Sailor Moon. She began watching Sailor Moon just for the heck of it but couldn't help but fall in love. The rest is history!

To check out her awesome sailor moon blog go here: http://silvermoon424.tumblr.com

Last edited by Neo Queen Serenity on 4th March 2014, 12:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://moonlightlace.tumblr.com http://alittlemisscurious.deviantart.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: About the Admins   About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin I_icon_minitime1st February 2012, 10:51 pm

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin XUA8MEA

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin Pbucket

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 910-93
About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin Testbu12

Sailor Mercury About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 1666276025
Activities Director

Previous Username:
 Aurae
Mini-Biography:
Sailor Moon is a series that has impacted my life in more ways than I can count. It provided a beautiful story about friendship and love that gave me an outlet for creativity and community. It introduced me to roleplaying, which became a hobby I'd continue to interact with over the years. I adore the manga, the 90s anime series, the musicals, the Crystal anime... all of it! If it's Sailor Moon related, the likelihood is high that I'll find a way to love it. ♥️

I've been very happy to find The Galaxy Cauldron Forums to participate in, both for discussion and roleplaying. All of the other Sailor Moon-themed forums and games that I previously participated in have closed up shop. It's wonderful to have this place to write and scheme with others in the context of the Sailor Moon universe!

Outside of Sailor Moon and such, I wear frilly-frilly lolita fashion, take ballet classes as an amateur adult, obsessively Instagram my desserts, listen to heavy metal music, and drink hot tea regardless of the weather. ♥️

Am I much like Ami-chan? Hmm, who's to say~? I might be somewhat on the serious and analytical side, perhaps a bit quiet and reserved until you get to know me, and I certainly enjoy a good book. One thing she and I have in common—definitely allergic to love letters! ;D

Got a question for Sailor Mercury? Ask her here!

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 1790-88
About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin Testbu11

Sailor Mars About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 2045764097
Administrative Director

Previous Username:
 Kai
Mini-Biography:   
My real name is Kai, so feel free to call me that if you like to, and I come from a small town in Germany! The first time I got into Sailor Moon was around 97/98 when the 90s Anime aired on TV. Although I watched some Episodes, I didn't really get into it just yet. I became a full-fledged Moonie when I got my hands on the new Edition of the Manga, around the end of 2011,  and then decided to rewatch the Anime.

In Reallife, I study Biology. While this combined with my duties on GC can be very time consuming, I like to use the little free time I have to spend time with my friends and play Video Games. I used to do Taekwondo, which I would really like to start again, but sadly I don't have time for it now, but once I have I am eager on getting my black belt. ^_^

Beside my Admin Duties, I moderate the Azabu-Juuban Arcades, as well as the OSA-P Shop. Other than that I'm very active in the RP Section, as well as our Discord Chat Server. If you have any questions, or you just want to chat with me, feel free to shoot me either a private message here on GC, or text me on Discord. I'm really looking forward to talking to you! ♥️

Got a question for Sailor Mars? Ask him here!

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin A979Z4P
About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin Testbu13

Sailor Jupiter  About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 1333987389 
Member Relations Director

Previous Username: Henshinyo

Mini-Biography: 
I got into Sailor Moon the way most American kids did - through the 90's anime. As a kid I used to lick a red gem, stick to it my forehead and pretend to be Sailor Mars (LOL). I also had this awesome ribbon dancer (remember those?) and I would twirl it and pretend I was doing a transformation sequence. I forgot about my obsession with all things Moon for a year or three, and then came back to it a year or two before discovering this wonderful forum. Since then I've been stuck like glue! Being here keeps me connected to the fandom and I've made some wonderful friends along the way! I love chatting and you're likely to see me around.

As for my personality, I think Jupiter fits me well. I L-O-V-E to bake (I'll make you a cheesecake that'll make you cry) and seeing people eat my creations makes me super happy. I'm a sweetie pie but a tough cookie too when I need to be. If I were to win a superlative on the boards it would probably be "Most Likely to Use Exclamation Points!!!"

I am currently suffering through undergraduate studies in Art History at Arizona State University. I graduate this summer and after a planned break year, hope to go to graduate school to fulfill my dream of becoming a Professor!

Got a question for Sailor Jupiter? Ask her here!

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin Mk1n3X
About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin RNRUhPW

Sailor Venus About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 3074743337 
Media Director

Previous Username: Haine 
Holiday Cheer Awards 2015 Title
: Little Miss Quiet

Mini-Biography: 
Hi Everyone~ this is Lady V  About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 3074743337  formely known as Haine the girl from Dominican Republic 'the eternal summer land' and formley mod of the entire Creativity Corner section and also part of the Artists, Graphics & Cosplay guild.

Before talking about my Sailor Moon story I have to talk about the first anime I've ever watched: Candy. It all started there a 4 year old watched this anime and fell in love with it, didn't knew that was anime not until was older. a few years later while jumping between channels I saw this girl transforming I couldn't help but to stare at the tv while admiring what I was watching, I was hooked, but I switched channels again and all of the sudden the program ended and I couldn't get the name =(. not until a few years later while visiting my grandparents I was watching Toonami and there it was a special Sunday showing multiple episodes of Sailor Moon and there I finally knew what was the name of this magical show, the rest is history.

So more about me, I studied Japanese for 5 years but since I haven't practiced much is harder to keep a conversation, but I still can read some kanji and I understand more than talking. I've been making graphics since 2000-2001-ish but not until 2003 that I learned what layers are and now Illustrator is my next adventure in this journey of digital graphics. I'm learning to draw by myself and still a long road but I love art is one of my passions and talking about passions Makeup is another one I just LOVE to wear it and buy it~

I do have a few things in common with Venus but the most noticable is that we're both fangirls and we don't hide it =p

Got a question for Sailor Venus? Ask her here!

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin ZHNvtPa
About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin Testbu10

Diana  About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 2393257330 
Graphics Director

Previous Username: Gemma
Mini-Biography:
Hey there! my name is Diana, or Ally, and I discovered Sailor Moon (the English Dubbed version) around 2001 and became immediately obsessed with the show! I also began collecting various kinds of Sailor Moon Merchandise, such as; RPG Toys, Plushies, Books, Comics, Gashapons etc. (Though, I constantly went broke back then LOL).

Ever since then, I knew that Sailor Moon was something I will be drawn to for the rest of my life XD which was proven to be true a bunch of years later, when joining this wonderful place, AKA the Galaxy Cauldron Forums! The GC keeps me in touch with other Sailor Moon Fans, and literally makes me feel like HOME. I've made a lot of friends during the time I dedicated to GC, and enjoyed supporting both the staff and forum in general.

Now, with me being the Graphics Director here on GC, my duties lie in covering all general graphical needs all around the forums (except for the RP-section). :diana1:

Regarding my personality, I'm probably both short-tempered and kind hearted (depends on the situation and person lol), but also very helpful and chatty! (so don't hesitate to simply poke me via PM).

In comparison to Diana, I feel like that we both are tiny, yet able to accomplish bigger things in life Razz.

Got a question for Diana? Ask her here!!!

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin X3PaKgo
About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 54e8ROE

Artemis About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin 4013160675
Publications Director

Previous Username:
Sailor Gallifrey
Mini-Biography:  
Hello everyone! I'm Artemis, but please feel free to call me Sam or Samantha. I live in a suburb of Washington, DC and will be starting my junior year of high school this fall. I am an avid reader, and I found Sailor Moon by stumbling upon the manga section of my local library a couple years ago. Quickly, I fell in love with Sailor Moon and all things Japanese. Aside from Sailor Moon, I also love Studio Ghibli movies and other manga and anime such as Nisekoi, A Certain Scientific Railgun, and Noragami. I also love learning languages--I am currently learning Chinese through my high school and am also studying Japanese on my own. In my free time, I love reading, playing video games, and watching movies (and a few notable TV shows--as some of you already know based on my previous username, I am a big fan of Doctor Who).

My greatest passion is life is music! I play the bassoon in my school's top concert band and in an outside-of-school orchestra. If you're wondering what on earth a bassoon is, don't worry! I get that question a lot. A bassoon looks like this and sounds like this. It's a pretty uncommon instrument, and that's part of the reason I like it so much. I also participate in my school's marching band playing synth in the pit. In college, I would like to be a music major and eventually become a professional musician, private teacher, or both!

I am so excited to become an Admin here on GC! Please don't hesitate to PM me if you have any questions or you just want to chat!

Got a question for Artemis? Ask her here!

Last edited by Small Lady on 17th May 2016, 5:37 pm; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin   About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin I_icon_minitime7th April 2014, 8:22 pm

Admin information has been updated!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin   About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin I_icon_minitime17th May 2016, 4:45 pm

Updated 17 May 2016
Back to top Go down
Kaolinite
Lotus Crystal

Kaolinite

Lotus Crystal

Title : The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Kaolinite

PostSubject: Re: About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin   About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin I_icon_minitime10th June 2017, 5:08 am

Updated June 10th 2017
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin   About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About the Founders and Inner Senshi Admin

View previous topic View next topic Back to top