The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Vote here
Entry One
Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_vote_lcap0%Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Entry Two
Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_vote_lcap75%Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_vote_rcap
 75% [ 6 ]
Entry Three
Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_vote_lcap25%Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_vote_rcap
 25% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 8

AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  Empty
PostSubject: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime20th October 2013, 12:47 am

Entry one
You’re not alone
Minako was never alone. Even when it felt that way she knew for a fact she still wasn’t alone. They told Usagi this so many time if they didn’t believe it themselves than who would they be to tell Usagi the same thing they didn’t believe in.

Together we stand
Together? They were always together weren’t they? In a fight even just hanging out the others were always there. Even know when they were standing next to her they were still together. They stood together no matter what. Even though her friends were all at home still they were still standing against this thing together nothing would stop her from wining this fight nothing. The Orange clad senshi knew her friends were standing right alongside her in spirit though likely all in bed sound asleep unaware of this battle something Minako had done on purpose.

I’ll be by your side; you know I’ll take your hand
Even though she was fighting this monster alone she still had the power to fight it. Hold it she wasn’t alone she had all her friends here with her even if they weren’t here in person.  Every time she fell she was back on her feet as if someone had taken her hand and helped her back up. If she was there surely it would have been Rei-Chan or Usagi-chan. Both of them seemed to be right there to help her up when she was knocked down in battle.

When it gets cold
And it feels like the end
There’s no place to go
You know I won’t give in
No I won’t give in
This was it Minako had reached the end of her strength and power to fight this battle. At least she was able to protect Usagi and hopefully the girls would understand why she decided to fight alone like this. Yet there was one thing that was keeping her from giving up the one word floating around in her head.

NO!!!!!!!!
Ami, Mako, and Rei even Usagi none of them would give up so why would Minako. In moments the blond senshi in orange was on her feet. She was not giving up she would fight until she won and she would live another day. “Rolling heart vibration!!!” as soon as she shot the attack her legs gave out and she collapsed onto the ground. She smiled brightly though she didn’t have the energy to do anything but lay there on the ground she had still beaten the Youma and she was going to live to see another day. She could continue to protect Usagi.

Entry Two

"Unconditionally" by Katy Perry [Only admins are allowed to see this link]

Minako laughed and slapped Keichiro on the back playfully. He lurched forward but caught himself before he fell off the side of the levy, his hands gripping the corner of concrete carefully, turning his head to smile at her in his steady yet mischievous way. While his cheek dimpled cutely, his gaze was anything but frivolous as his blue eyes caught and held hers. Her heart thumped loudly, and it was then that she knew she was in trouble. Her face fell as her mind scrambled to find an excuse to leave, but he was too quick. He straightened so he wasn’t hanging over the edge, and slid his hand to cover hers, his skin warm and welcome in the crisp October air, but the turn that she felt the relationship just take was anything but welcome or easy.

“Minachan – “

She pulled away, smiling brightly to cover her hesitance. “Well, it’s getting late!” she announced, swinging her legs sideways up onto the walkway and standing in a fluid motion. He looked up at her with some disappointment, but cocked a brow, balled a fist and used it to push him up beside her.

“Not it’s not,” he countered, shrugging a shoulder towards the sun in front of them, nowhere near set. She just smiled – a romantic sunset date was no longer in the cards for them, and she had to break it off as quickly as possible. He sighed, stuffing a hand in his pocket, and asked, “Want me to walk you home?”

“That’s okay!” she replied, “I was going to stop by Rei-chan’s temple on the way home, so…”

“Gotcha,” he replied without any animosity, just understanding about how much Minako enjoyed spending time with her friends. “Well,” he hesitated, “Call me later?”

“Maybe,” she teased, sticking out her tongue playfully and winking – it was her usual joke with him, but this time the answer was honest. 

He smiled back at her, quickly sticking out his own tongue in response, then leaned in for their customary good-bye kiss. She turned at the last second, to kiss him on the cheek rather than the lips. ‘Goodbye, Keichiro,’ she thought in that moment, enjoying the bittersweet feeling over the usual feeling of disappointment at the end of a relationship. He pulled away and she smiled. He really was a great guy. Not boring, not too obnoxious, never stuck-up; he would play along with her, disguises and all, and never once had he tried to change her. She really liked him, and earlier… well, that was why she had to end it. He’d find love again, and with someone who could return his feelings fully.

“’Bye, Keichikun!” she teased again, then turned and left, her head high. She wouldn’t look back.

The temple was always nice around sunset, but her park was where she ended up. Sitting in a swing, staring at her lengthening shadow, Minako pushed back and forth slowly, rhythmically, as she worked through her little heartache. She was always a little sad when she had to end a relationship, but this was a bit worse. A bit heavier; that look that Keichiro had given her was one she had gotten enough to know exactly what it meant and where it would end, but that moment when their eyes met, she had almost felt it, too. But he was goofball and there were hundreds of other guys out there, and the longer she let this go on the more hurt they both would be in the end. Yes, he was great, yes they fit well, and yes there was even a hint at a deeper connection possible, a compatibility that made them click together so well, but he had no future with her. He’d expect her full devotion, all of her heart, and it wasn’t hers to give anymore. She loved Usagi – she was the most important person in Minako’s life, gladly and fully and wonderfully – and he would never understand that. How could he? Who would accept being second in the heart of the person they loved? And even if he could accept it, they were nearly fully grown now; how much longer did they have until the crisis that started Crystal Tokyo? It was no use, there was no future together; best cut ties now and heal a little heartache rather than a bigger one.

“Thought I’d find you here,” he said as he took the swing beside her. She took a deep breath, staring forward as Keichiro made himself at home beside her, stretching his legs out, wrapping his elbows around the swing’s chains. “You okay?” he asked, staring forward, too.

Now was as good a time as any. “Listen, Keichiro – “

“Earlier was weird, right?” he interrupted, looking up. “I didn’t want it to be, but I do want to be honest. Minako, I really like you; you’re cool, and funny, and you have the best outlook on life that I’ve ever encountered. Hanging out and dating you these past few weeks has been awesome, but I wish you’d let me in more, because I feel like we could really go places, you know?”

“We can’t go anywhere, Keichiro,” Minako replied quietly. “There’s someone else - more than just someone – that I love, and I can’t give them up for you.”

“I’m not asking you to,” he replied, shrugging, then turned his head slightly to look at her. “And I won’t ask to you. I don’t need you to be mine, I just want to be with you, and get to know you better.”

She smiled, her shoulders bouncing in a silent laugh. Well, why not? It’s not like their identities would be secret forever. “Keichiro, do you remember the Sailor Senshi?”

Entry Three

Minako got ready for her date, the last she had a had a boyfriend it lasted eight months, but he was just not right. she slipped her High heels on and was out the door.

Took a deep breath in the mirror
He didn't like it when I wore high heels
But I do
Turn the lock and put my headphones on
He always said he didn't get this song
But I do, I do

She arrived at the restaurant and the guy was such a gentlemen, he even pulled out the hair for her. it was unlike who she dated before.

Walked in expecting you'd be late
But you got here early and you stand and wave
I walk to you
You pull my chair out and help me in
And you don't know how nice that is
But I do

They start to talk and she tells him about her friends, and how Usagi was always late. He starts to laugh at her stories

And you throw your head back laughing like a little kid
I think it's strange that you think I'm funny 'cause he never did
I've been spending the last eight months
Thinking all love ever does is break and burn and end
But on a Wednesday in a cafe I watched it begin again

Minako fells a little shy as she continues her story and they talk about music they like.

You said you never met one girl
Who had as many James Taylor records as you
But I do
We tell stories and you don't know why
I'm coming off a little shy
But I do

But you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

She thinks about her last relationship, and how it was such a wreck, but now it seem that her faith in love was restored  

Has they walk back to her car, Minako almost mentions his name, the one who broke her heart, but her date starts to talk about the Christmas movies his family watches at Christmas time

And we walked down the block to my car and I almost brought him up
But you start to talk about the movies that your family
Watches, Every single Christmas and I want to talk about that
And for the first time what's past is past

'Cause you throw your head back laughing like a little kid

She leans in to kiss him, thinking her perfect it is.

Spoiler:

Last edited by NaoUranus on 28th October 2013, 1:27 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime21st October 2013, 6:13 pm

Guys these are due tomorrow and my inbox is pretty Empty
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime21st October 2013, 7:00 pm

Oh! =D I shall have to work on this!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 7:59 am

Oh geez, I've never even written a songfic. I don't think I've even read one, either. o.0 I fail as a fanfiction writer.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 10:48 am

Sailor Venus wrote:
Oh geez, I've never even written a songfic. I don't think I've even read one, either. o.0 I fail as a fanfiction writer.
If you fail as a fan fic writer than so do i because i've never writen one either
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 11:12 am

i just saw this O_O  i have written song fics before, but i don;t know what song to use
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 1:34 pm

I have one entry
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 2:51 pm

XD I have two definitions of songfics that I like to play with:

1. The music video, where you write what you think the song actually looks like. It's literal, but still up to interpretation as you tell the story behind the song via characters.

2. The mood-setter. Ever listen to a song over and over again and write something seemingly random that comes to mind when listening? Boom. Songfic. XD
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 9:19 pm

Ok entrys are now closed voteing will be up soonish
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime22nd October 2013, 10:02 pm

voting has started
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime24th October 2013, 8:40 pm

guys don't forget to vote by the way voted
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime25th October 2013, 2:03 pm

Voted!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime25th October 2013, 4:14 pm

Voted Smile.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime25th October 2013, 5:18 pm

I LOVE song fics!!

I don't read fanfics (I know, i know) but when I was younger I read a few song fics and they made me discover songs and bands I'd never heard of before and now love. ^_^

Anyways, voted.
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 1:29 am

OK so the winner is Sailor Uranus

Entry one- NaoUranus

Entry Two- Sailor Uranus

Entry Three- Sailor Swifty

I'm going to try and get a siggie made up shortly but yea congrats Kyra.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 8:34 am

good job Kyra..

I used Begin again by taylor swift for my story if anyone wanted to now the tittle of the song
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime1st November 2013, 11:45 am

((I voted for you, Swifty!))

Thanks guys! ^-^ ♥
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]    Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Minakos birthday writing contest [Winner]

View previous topic View next topic Back to top