The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! Empty
PostSubject: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime17th October 2013, 8:59 pm

Thanks to Kyra for these ideas!  These are some ideas she made and I'm just posying here. We don't have to necessarily follow this to a T but its a good layout of some stuff to do.

Sailor Uranus wrote:
Setsuna: the 27-29
Sunday the 27th:

• Announcement of Writing Contest. Theme: Setsuna through the ages, Setsuna's rebirth, Setsuna's future, or an AU in different eras in history.
  • Announcement of Graphic Contest. Theme: Lonliness
  • Fashion Design contest: Create an outfit Setsuna would be proud to have designed!
    Quick turnaround! all entries due October 29th; voting to happen on the 29th. Maybe announce that these contests will be coming up so people know they'll only have a short period of time to work on them and that the voting will happen rapidly afterwards.
  • Featured Debate! What does Setsuna actually know?
    Featured debates have no specific end time, just a start time. If there are similar debates on the subjects, I think starting fresh would be good to get more people in (less wall of text, more likely to talk.) People could totally quote from old points, but start fresh!

Monday the 28th

• Featured Debate! Was Setsuna reborn with everyone else after the Silver Millennium? ((re: her college career in S - she had friends, she had a history there - was she there all along?))
  • Livestream of Setsuna episodes from Stars!

Tuesday the 29th

• All contests due and voted on!
  • Featured Debate: How many possibilities has Setsuna seen? (Warning: Headcanon time). (*idk about this one, might need a stronger debate/discussion question)

Please share any ideas or any games/contests you'd like to host! We, of course, can add to this stuff above.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime19th October 2013, 9:57 pm

coloring contest?
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime19th October 2013, 10:26 pm

fo sho fo sho. ;D
Back to top Go down
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime20th October 2013, 6:05 am

Can I host either the fashion contest or the writing one?
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime20th October 2013, 10:17 am

Question: Will the fashion contest be one where the designs are drawn or do the participants come up with a design made of their own clothes and send a photo of themselves wearing the outfit?

Also, could I host some puzzle rounds for Setsuna's birthday and perhaps few Guess the Song rounds?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime20th October 2013, 10:21 am

I like all ideas! XD

!! Re the fashion design thing, we could do a closet cosplay (with the "participants come up with a design made of their own clothes and send a photo of themselves wearing the outfit?"), and another one with drawn designs, or dress up doll creations, or that one program thing where people choose the different outfit items and it mashes all the different parts together. o.o i forget what that's called.
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime20th October 2013, 10:58 am

mercury_viola_rhapsody wrote:
Can I host either the fashion contest or the writing one?
Sure! Let me know which one since we are deciding details on the fashion contest. ^^

Sailor Neptune wrote:
Question: Will the fashion contest be one where the designs are drawn or do the participants come up with a design made of their own clothes and send a photo of themselves wearing the outfit?

Also, could I host some puzzle rounds for Setsuna's birthday and perhaps few Guess the Song rounds?

And yes ma'am you can!

Sailor Uranus wrote:
I like all ideas! XD

!! Re the fashion design thing, we could do a closet cosplay (with the "participants come up with a design made of their own clothes and send a photo of themselves wearing the outfit?"), and another one with drawn designs, or dress up doll creations, or that one program thing where people choose the different outfit items and it mashes all the different parts together. o.o i forget what that's called.
I kinda like the closet cosplay idea. Since we had quite a few people participate in the Mamoru one that was similar. And this one would be easier because you pretty much get to come up with a cute outfit and don't need to try to find something that looks like the character.

But i also like that site where you can put a bunch of clothes together to make outfits. It gives more options than what some might have in their closests. Hmmm....What do you guys think? Cause I'm thinking either way.
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime20th October 2013, 1:25 pm

were you guys talking about polyvore for the site because I'm pretty adicted to that site >.< but yea either one sounds pretty fun for the fashion contest.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime20th October 2013, 1:27 pm

Ah yeah! Thats it. So either we do closet cosplay or use polyvore. I'm sorta leaning towards closet cosplay this round cause I think I got some outfits that would be very Setsuna like, but thats just me. xD
Back to top Go down
sunyeons
Lotus Crystal

sunyeons

Lotus Crystal

Title : that one j-idol and k-pop fangirl.

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime20th October 2013, 4:22 pm

what is that website?[closet cosplay] i've only used polyvore for rp stuff(and to let my fashion freedom loose)
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime20th October 2013, 4:24 pm

Yea either or would work for me
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime20th October 2013, 6:07 pm

sunyeons wrote:
what is that website?[closet cosplay] i've only used polyvore for rp stuff(and to let my fashion freedom loose)
Closet Cosplay is you dressing up using your own stuff to 'cosplay' something ^^ So like you'd wear a favorite cute or trendy outfit if you think it would be something SEtsuna would design.
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 6:55 pm

Okay planners! This is what I've got people running:

Coloring Contest Nao
Writing Contest EDIT: Drabble Contest! (200 - 1000 words) - Viola
Puzzle Tsuki-love
Guess the Song Tsuki-love
Fashion Contest: Polyvore Fashion Design - Viola?
Fashion Contest: Closet Cosplay - ?
Graphic Contest = Signature Contest: Theme = Lonliness - Small Lady
Debates/Discussions I'll do these.

Any last grabs? If not, put your boards up now! We'll take them by storm with our Garnet Ball and Halloween Party!  Note: The Garnet Ball is pretty short; we don't want to take away from the Halloween Party's thunder, but we do want to make it memorable!

Last edited by Sailor Uranus on 28th October 2013, 7:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 7:14 pm

oh! I can get a graphics contest going. ^^
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 7:20 pm

Yaaay! ♥
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime28th October 2013, 8:50 pm

I'll get started on the coloring contest
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime1st November 2013, 2:27 am

Since Setsuna's birthday celebration started on October 28, will it end today? I am asking this to know if we are still allowed to post new game rounds or if the focus will move fully on the Halloween celebration.
Back to top Go down
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime1st November 2013, 6:30 am

I'm going to leave the area open cause of contests that are running. I figure we can let things run though this weekend so if you still wanna run some games go for it. ^^
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime1st November 2013, 6:42 am

Thanks for confirming, Brit! Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!   Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sailor Pluto Birthday Planning thread!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top