The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

Title : Leg Lamp Power, Make Up!

Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  Empty
PostSubject: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 2:57 pm

Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  Updated_rpg_forum_by_tsuki_no_kagayaki-d6nlpbd

The Galaxy Cauldron RPG has just undergone some awesome, new changes and you should definitely check it out! If you've never checked out the RPG before or if you left because you didn't like what you see, then please read a little further and I'll tell you what about the awesome, new changes.

Most of the changes were designed based on your thoughts and opinions, so I hope you like what you see.
1. The RPG Rules have slimmed down drastically. There are now only six rules! Say goodbye to those other 10 rules. We've also shortened the information threads, so it'll be easier to find what you need.
2. The RPG will now provide role-plays and character profiles more specific to the skill level you want.
Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  186320883 If you want to role-play in a low-key environment with few restrictions, then be on the look out for Relaxed role-plays. Relaxed role-plays have no word limit and a mini character profile.

Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  3966538365 If you want to role-play in a more fast-paced, challenging environment with experienced role-players and writers, than you should look for Advanced role-plays. Advanced role-plays require a more advanced character profile and a word limit of 100 for each role-playing post.

3. If you read number 2, then you know we have provided a new character profile. You can choose from a simple character profile or a more advanced character profile.
The simple character profiles only requires a name, age, picture, and a role-playing sample. The advanced character profile is a slightly modified version of the old character profile.
4. We've added a sub-forum called the Graveyard. This is a place where in-active role-plays go to rest until Sailor Saturn revives them with her glaive. There won't be any other time limits. We've done away with the storyline extension request. This will make it really easy to find active role-plays.
5. We will host more role-playing events and more role-playing game events! Stay tuned for a new role-playing event based in the Galaxy Cauldron's very own chatbox. Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  2027930456

Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  3074743337 We are also creating a PM group for all of our role-players, so we can send you a PM about all the awesome stuff the RPG does, like Role-Playing Events, the Hunger Games, and contests. Be sure to reply to this thread, so I can add you to the group!Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  3074743337

Last edited by Sailor Venus on 5th October 2013, 7:44 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 2:57 pm

So, give me a few minutes and I'll implement all the changes. Expect a lot of new threads to replace the old ones. ^.^
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 3:59 pm

I've implemented all the changes and the rest of the RPG Staff are finishing the final touches. Go check it out!
Back to top Go down
SenshiRei
Lotus Crystal

SenshiRei

Lotus Crystal

Title : ❤ Official Rei Hino of GC ❤

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 4:27 pm

Can I be added please? ❤
Back to top Go down
Http://senshirei.tumblr.com http://senshirei.tumblr.com
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 6:26 pm

I'd like to be added to the messaging group please ^^
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 6:46 pm

Add me to please
Back to top Go down
Sailor Neptune
Outer Senshi Admin
RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Sailor Neptune

Outer Senshi Admin  RP Graphics & Canon Admin

Title : Drinker of Roleplayers' Tears ~ The Internationaliest™

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 11:34 pm

I'd like to be added too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://senshiofserenity.tumblr.com
Professor Tomoe
Inner Senshi Admin
Activities Director

Professor Tomoe

Inner Senshi Admin Activities Director

Title : Formerly Aurae; The Galaxy Cauldron Forums' Official Professor Tomoe

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime27th September 2013, 5:28 am

These changes are very exciting! I'd like to be added to the group~
Back to top Go down
http://www.pinkmilktea.com http://lovemilktea.tumblr.com http://auraechan.deviantart.com
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime29th September 2013, 11:14 am

Anyone else? The GC RPG Group will keep you updated on the latest happenings, including the Hunger Games event!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime29th September 2013, 1:49 pm

sign me up please.
Back to top Go down
RayOfHope
Pyramidal Crystal

RayOfHope

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime1st October 2013, 11:54 am

Oh! *waves hand* add me, add me!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime1st October 2013, 12:02 pm

By now, everyone who has requested to be part of the group has been added to the GC RPG Group and should have received two exclusive PMs about the RPG. Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Chmia
Lotus Crystal

Chmia

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime4th October 2013, 2:43 pm

Anyone else want to be added to the GC RPG Group? There are some exciting role-plays going on right now in the RPG and I've heard rumors that Sailor Saturn is going to resurrect some role-plays from the Graveyard.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime4th October 2013, 2:59 pm

I would like to be added to the RPG group please. Now that my medical issues aren't much to worry about I can be more active.
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!    Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes in the Galaxy Cauldron RPG!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top