The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

(Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

(Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn Empty
PostSubject: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime19th September 2013, 6:32 pm

General Information

Name: Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn 
Birthday: January 6 
Birthplace: Japan 

Used Canons: I will be using both the anime and manga canons for this profile.

Physical Description (include clothing generally worn): Hotaru Tomoe is a young girl of approximately 4'7 to 5'2 height which fluctuates throughout the series. During the Super arc, she was rather petite for her age, until she was reborn. She has short dark purple hair, violet coloured eyes and pale skin. She prefers to wear dark-coloured clothing when casual but has been known to wear school uniforms and other colours. When in formal attire, she likes to choose a beautiful purple dress with a red bow in her hair.  

Personality: During the Super arc, Hotaru was quiet, expressionless and shunned by her peers because of her personality. During Stars, she becomes more confident in herself and assumes an active role in being a Sailor Senshi. Hotaru met Chibiusa after Hotaru caught Chibiusa's hat at a park. Afterwards, Hotaru became more confident and cheerful. Chibiusa and Hotaru became good friends and teammates, especially in the Dream arc of the manga. Hotaru's hobbies include reading and collecting lamps. She likes Japanese soba noodles but dislikes milk. She also enjoys World History but doesn't like Physical Education. Although Hotaru may be young, she possesses a great deal of maturity due to the life experiences she has had to face. She understood the Theory Of Relativity when she matured to a five-year old. If Hotaru gains a great deal of trust in someone and becomes a good friend to that person, then she will do almost anything for that person.

Any Unique Abilities/Skills: Hotaru can heal wounds and injuries on other people at the cost of some of her strength. It is unknown whether this was a result of her being possessed by Mistress Nine or hidden powers inside of her because of her role as Sailor Saturn. 

History: Hotaru was born to parents Souichi and Keiko Tomoe. When Hotaru was young, Souichi was conducting a laboratory experiment that caused a huge explosion, killing Keiko and seriously wounding Hotaru. An alien being named Pharaoh 90 made a deal with Souichi to implement Daimon eggs into them in order to keep both of them alive. Souichi and has associates sought out Pure Heart Crystals to awaken Mistress Nine, the Daimon living inside Hotaru and bring the end of the world. Sailor Saturn broke free of the control of Mistress Nine but Hotaru's will and proceeded to sacrifice herself in order to destroy Pharaoh 90. Super Sailor Moon went into Pharaoh 90's dimension and saved Hotaru, bringing her back to Earth as a baby. In the anime, Hotaru was raised by Souichi but taken by Setsuna so she could awaken into Sailor Saturn. In the manga, Hotaru was raised by her fellow Outer Senshi from the beginning. During her second awakening as Sailor Saturn, the spiritual being of Saturn presented herself to her and brought up that Hotaru needed to immediately awaken into her Senshi form. In the manga, Hotaru gave Haruka, Michiru and Setsuna their Sailor crystals. In both the anime and manga, Hotaru told the other Outer Senshi that the Inner Senshi desperately needed their help. 

Storyline Specific Information: 

The Slumber Party: Hotaru and Usagi planned a special surprise party for Chibiusa because she's leaving for Crystal Tokyo. She is currently enjoying herself after playing Pin The Tail on Artemis and watching Truth or Dare. Her gift to Chibiusa is a scrapbook of their memories together.

Aegis: Sailor Saturn is currently waiting to appear and introduce herself to Uranus, Neptune, Pluto and Neo-Queen Serenity.

Twisted Nightmares: Hotaru is currently a small child under the care of Uranus, Neptune and Pluto. Hotaru is currently upset and knows something is wrong with the Outer Senshi.

Sailor Pokemon Trainers: Hotaru is currently preparing to go on her journey as a pokemon trainer in the Kalos region with her best friend Chibiusa.

Senshi Information:

Senshi Name: Sailor Saturn 
Senshi Fuku: Saturn's Sailor Fuku is purple and maroon coloured. Her brooch resembles that of a Pure Heart Crystal. She also has Saturn planetary-style earrings. Her shoulder cuffs resemble petals and wings. Her gloves stretch from her elbows to her hands and are white. Her boots are knee length and purple coloured. After the upgrade in Stars, a violet heart appeared on the center of her front bow, and the back waist bow was enlarged and lengthened. Her choker is purple with a silver six-pointed star at the front. Her tiara has a silver gem in the middle.
Henshin/Transformation: In order to transform, Sailor Saturn must perform "Saturn Power Make Up!" A transform was never shown in the anime or manga but a brief one did appear in a Sailor Moon video game. 
Powers: 
Silence Wall: Sailor Saturn lifts her Silence Glaive and creates a barrier to protect herself and anyone around her from an enemy attack.
Silence Glaive Surprise: In the anime, Saturn lifted her Silence Glaive and created a huge force of energy that would explode and destroy anything near it. In the manga, this attack created a mist that stopped foes from attacking.
Galactica Glaive Surprise: Saturn would use this attack while under the control of Sailor Galaxia. Sailor Chibi Chibi stopped the attack before it would hit Sailor Moon so it is unknown as to the full extent of the attack's capabilities.
Death Reborn Revolution: Ribbons would come out of Sailor Saturn and seriously damage or destroy any enemies in it's path. This attack has the ability to destroy the world if Saturn swings the glaive down without saying anything.
Weapons or Magical Items: Sailor Saturn's Silence Glaive weapon is cruical to pull off her attacks. The glaive has a very long black staff with a scythe like shape at the top.
Guardian: If applicable. A guardian is not required. 

RP Sample: Hotaru was tossing and turning in her bed, her sheets in disarray as horrible flashbacks consumed her mind. “No please don't harm Chibiusa, please!” Hotaru pleaded to herself as she saw herself on her throne chair, a pink arm extracting Chibiusa's Pure Heart Crystal. Chibiusa was screaming in pain as she said her final words before going into unconsciousness. “No Chibiusa!”

Hotaru screamed as she stood her in her bed, crying and in distress. She may have been 12, but she still held horrible memories inside of her. She really liked Chibiusa and didn't want to cause anymore harm to her.

Last edited by Silence Wall on 18th December 2013, 2:36 pm; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 12:24 pm

Let me know if there is a specific section that you want help with, Silence Wall!

Since the RPG of the Galaxy Cauldron is a basic one, many profile sections only require one paragraph of information but in the case that you want to write a more detailed profile, you are free to do so.
So please do not worry about the profile not being an advanced one!

Maybe you could think about Hotaru's life and pick a theme or scene you personally like the most and start to write your roleplay sample from that point?
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime20th September 2013, 3:22 pm

RP Sample done. I just hope it was done correctly.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime22nd September 2013, 7:28 am

I'm ready for this profile to be reviewed.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 6:53 pm

Thank you for bumping the profile, Silence Wall.

Can you mention that Hotaru is quite petite for her age during the Infinity arc/ S season before she was reborn?

Could you expand the personality information section a bit? For example you could tell about what Hotaru likes, what are her fears or how she reacts in different kind of situations. Maybe you could write a bit about the time when Hotaru met Chibiusa and how she changed little by little when they became best friends?

Can you also mention the chocker, tiara and gloves of Saturn's fuku and that her ultimate attack, Death Reborn Revolution, has the power to destroy the world?

Thank you Silence Wall, do let me know if you want help with this profile or if you have any questions!
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime23rd September 2013, 7:27 pm

Thank you for the suggestions Neptune. Hopefully my adjustments to the profile meet GC's standards.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 8:13 am

I'm ready for the profile to be reviewed again Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime26th September 2013, 4:10 pm

Update Note: As the character profile submission forms have been modified, please update this character profile to follow the changes! There are now two categories for the character profiles, Relaxed and Advanced. You can find the information covering these changes and categories from the Character Profile Applications and Guidelines thread and if you have any questions about the new profile forms, please do ask!

Also, just as a note: Could you highlight the updated parts of the descriptions in the future? It makes spotting the changes faster. Smile

Thank you, Silence Wall!
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime27th September 2013, 8:29 am

Update: Sailor Venus told me that because I had done alot of work on this profile, that it could just be counted as an "Advanced Profile" and for me not to worry about the little discrepancies.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime27th September 2013, 7:36 pm

Update has been noted Smile. I will review this profile tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 3:47 pm

Looking forward to it Neptune!
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 5:53 pm

I apologize for not being able to post this review earlier today! Could you add few more things into the profile?

Could you describe how Hotaru is mature for her age, including both the mysterious aura she gives to people and her mental age as she is serious and has quite a lot of academic knowledge? Could you also mention that she has a strong faith in people who she truly knows and is ready to give anything for them?

Oh one more thing, could you mention Hotaru's second awakening as Sailor Saturn and how she guided the Outer senshi and gave them their upgraded powers in the history section?

Thank you again, Silence Wall!
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime28th September 2013, 6:12 pm

I will update the profile sometime this week (still not feeling 100%) and will highlight the changes this time. Thank you Neptune.

Edit: I should have pm'ed Neptune about this. Sorry if this is considered to be spam.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime5th October 2013, 9:05 pm

Updated with the added information highlighted. I'm ready for the profile to be reviewed again Sailor Neptune.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime8th October 2013, 2:40 am

Approved!
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime24th November 2013, 5:25 pm

Finally added Storyline Specific information. Should I also update the profile with the RP events I have RP'ed as Saturn in?
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime25th November 2013, 11:21 am

Updates have been noted Smile. Storyline specific information is not required for the roleplay events since you do not need a character profile to join them, unless stated otherwise.
Back to top Go down
Silence Wall
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 2:37 pm

Added the Sailor Pokemon Trainers RP to the storyline specific information.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime18th December 2013, 3:07 pm

Update has been noted.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn   (Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(Approved) Senshi (Advanced): Hotaru Tomoe/Sailor Saturn

View previous topic View next topic Back to top