The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

Moonlit Kiss

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

Moonlit Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Moonlit Kiss   Moonlit Kiss I_icon_minitime15th August 2013, 5:29 pm

Moonlit Kiss Sailorpix10_zpsd242a881
no wc|easy free style app| canon list|plot|rules

after the battle with galaxia was over and the starlight's returned home life on earth returned to how it once was. the girls went back to school mamoru was back but he was now going to med school though usagi refused to let him leave the country again. and everything was peaceful.
the inner senshi finished school some going off to follow their dreams others going on to something higher. mamoru had proposed to usagi who said yes immediately. usagi happily called the girls to tell them and threw herself into planing the big day. with promises from the inners as well as the outers of attendance from them usagi couldn't be happier.

the outer senshi have taken to monitoring the outer solar system from the base below the crown arcade. michiru and haruka finished school and hotaru's living as a normal teenage girl. setsuna is free to come and go at the time gates as she pleases. haruka has gotten just a bit more famous in her racing career and travels quit a bit more often for races than she had in high school. michiru continued on with her music career as well as her painting though haruka performing is far more rare as the blond is gone most of the racing season at this point.

everything was great for the senshi until a week before the wedding. everyone was back in tokyo when the attack happened. senshi in black as well as monsters attacked the city. the senshi fought to protect their planet though the girls failed some going into hiding to plot and plan on how to take back their home others captured and thrown into a prison that is unknown to all but the kuiper senshi.

hospitals are constantly over filling as it's not possible for the senshi to do much fighting anymore. usagi has called to kinmoku for help and the starlight's were quick to respond coming to earth and posing as a boy band once more. the kuiper senshi have become suspicious on why the three lights suddenly got back together.

meanwhile in crystal tokyo chibi-usa and the quartet have notice strange things happening. they are not quit sure exactly what to think on it and have gone to the past to find out whats happening. upon their touch down in juban park they get attacked by a monster. upon transformation they are confronted by the kuiper senshi. chibi-usa wants to know whats wrong but the quartets only thoughts are protecting the young princess.

with the kuiper senshi rampaging around the city and some of the sol senshi captured is it a bright future we have coming? or is it a dark future they see ahead?
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Moonlit Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Kiss   Moonlit Kiss I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 10:09 am

I have rebooted the site and it is now a Post Stars RP with a group of OC villains
Back to top Go down
sailor_of_the_sea
Pyramidal Crystal

sailor_of_the_sea

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Michiru

Moonlit Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Kiss   Moonlit Kiss I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 2:05 pm

Ooo!! Sounds exciting!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Moonlit Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Kiss   Moonlit Kiss I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 3:19 pm

I'm hoping enough people have that feeling I'm not wanting this thing to die for a third time. (before it even gets off the ground)
Back to top Go down
sailor_of_the_sea
Pyramidal Crystal

sailor_of_the_sea

Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Kiss   Moonlit Kiss I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 3:30 pm

Well count me in! I'd love to be a part of this!
Back to top Go down
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Moonlit Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Kiss   Moonlit Kiss I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 3:46 pm

well than pop on by when you got the time we gots plenty of canons since I'm at the moment the only member and the only one with any canons what so ever.
Back to top Go down
sailor_of_the_sea
Pyramidal Crystal

sailor_of_the_sea

Pyramidal Crystal

Moonlit Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Kiss   Moonlit Kiss I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 4:09 pm

I'm there!
Back to top Go down
mysteryloveandjustice
Lotus Crystal

mysteryloveandjustice

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's Official Seiya/Sailor Star Fighter <3

Moonlit Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Kiss   Moonlit Kiss I_icon_minitime23rd November 2013, 6:25 pm

I'm joining as well ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Moonlit Kiss Empty
PostSubject: Re: Moonlit Kiss   Moonlit Kiss I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moonlit Kiss

View previous topic View next topic Back to top