The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Which is your favorite?
Entry #1
[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Entry #2
[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap8%[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 8% [ 1 ]
Entry #3
[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Entry #4
[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap50%[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 50% [ 6 ]
Entry #5
[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_lcap17%[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_vote_rcap
 17% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 12

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

Title : That girl with a Sailor Jupiter tattoo =)

[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:13 am

Entry #1

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAMO-CHAN!!!!!!!!!!!!"

"Usako..." He looks at the clock "It's 3am"

"But the earlier you wake up, the more time you have to celebrate! I'm going to buy a gift for you and make breakfast-what do you want?"

"Anything"

"Okay!" She blows him a kiss and skips out the door

Seeing her like this, it's almost like going back in time.

She's been so mature since I came back from Harvard.

He looks at the ring perched on the bedside table.

It's been a year since I died in front of her.

And twelve years ago.... I killed my parents

Am I killing her too? Is she only being happy for my sake?

Does she truly love a murderer?

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Usagi returns with breakfast three hours later

"Sorry I'm so late! I spent hours looking for the perfect gift, and the eggs blew up when I was trying to make breakfast, so I had to have Mako cook it for me... Do you want a muffin?"

"Next time, leave the housewifey stuff to me" He takes a bite out of the nearest muffin.

"Do you want to see your present? It's in the white bag" 

He lifts the bag out of the gift basket and unmasks an intricate crystal rose

"Don't you love it! It was really expensive, but I spent hours searching for it, so it's worth all of the money!"

A breeze finds it's way into the room, ruffling the crumpled paper

"Or maybe not..."

"Usako, do you really love me?"

"Of course I do!"

"But why would you fall in love with a murderer?"

"You haven't... oh"

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

She takes a bite out of the nearest muffin.

Remember, bittersweet chocolate, or else the muffins will be too sweet.

Mako had told her that this morning

Bittersweet... just like today for Mamo-chan

Mako, you know how it feels to lose your parents.

But I've lost everyone too.

Perhaps I can help....

"... and I told them that I wanted to go on a car trip, so we drove into the country, but the car swerved off a cliff." 

"You didn't know anything would happen."

"I know, but still..."

"Mamoru, you didn't make the car swerve off the cliff"

"Usa, sometimes I wonder if I'm slowly draining you of your spirit."

She begun whispering into his ear.

"Do you remember the past?"

"Which one?"

"Once upon a time.. when we were Serenity and Endymion"

"Yes"

How many men have you loved before me? he asks to the silver-haired girl sitting beside him

Zero

And how many will you love after me?

Zero, she says, as if it's the easiest question in the world

What if we die and are reborn?

Endymion, she says, I will love you forever and ever and ever. Even if we are reborn, we will find each other. Promise?

Yes.

And I will seal it with a kiss. 

To the people wandering through the park, they just look like an ordinary pair of lovers, kissing in the rain.

"You see?" she says "We made a promise back then that we would find each other. And we did"

She kisses him on the cheek.

Usako, he thinks, you really are my birthday gift.

Once upon a time there lived a boy with no memory who was searching for a princess. 

And then his life changed when he was hit in the face by her test.

The princess turned out to be an exuberant girl who slowly began to unlock him. 

"Did I ever tell you that you saved my life Without you, I would have been just another faceless orphan. And now..."

"Happy Birthday, Mamo-chan."
Back to top Go down
http://www.soulgeek.com.br https://www.youtube.com/user/mimakoto
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:15 am

Entry #2

Usagi and Chibiusa got all their things together to take to Mamoru’s apartment. The girls wanted to make him breakfast in bed, to kick off his birthday on a good note. The girls arrived at Mamoru’s ready to cook. When the girls entered his apartment stood on her tiptoes to kiss Mamo on the cheek. Chibiusa also gave Mamo a kiss. The girls got busy cooking while Mamo went to shower. When Mamo came out of the shower he saw the table prepared with all his favorite breakfast foods- chocolate chip pancakes, fried potatoes, bacon, and eggs. Mamoru sat down with Usagi and Chibiusa and they enjoyed their breakfast together.

After cleaning the dishes up, the three went to the nursery. Mamoru had been talking about looking at the new flowers that had just arrived and he wanted to check them out. Today was Mamoru’s day and Usagi made sure that Mamo would get to do everything he wanted. Mamoru talked to the head boss at the nursery about the new plants while Usagi and Chibiusa discussed how they would surprise Mamoru with his present later that night.

Usagi and Chibiusa had made Mamoru a scrapbook full of photos of the three of them, of Mamoru and Motoki, Mamoru and his other friends, and after doing some research Usagi had been lucky enough to find some old family photos- thanks to the help of Ami-Chan and Ancestory.com. Usagi had also saved up her allowance for some time and bought Mamoru a telescope. He had been talking about wanting to see some new nebulas and constellations he had observed from afar. Usagi was also planning a trip to the observatory.

After leaving the nursery Mamoru went to spend some time with Motoki.  Usagi and Chibiusa went home for a bit, while walking home, Chibiusa said she wanted to make a cake for Mamoru and if she could go to Makoto’s to get help. Feeling slightly sad Chibiusa didn’t want her help she allowed Chibiusa to go off. Usagi knew with Makoto’s help, Mamo would get an exquisite chocolate cake.

Chibiusa returned home an hour later with Mamo’s cake and some cookies for the Tsukino family. Usagi made a note to thank Makoto later. Usagi was going to go meet Mamoru and have dinner with him before going to the observatory. Usagi walked in to Mamo’s apartment to the sweet smell of Curry. While eating dinner, Usagi asked Mamoru how his day was going and if he was enjoying his birthday. Mamoru told her he was having a fun day and had enjoyed all of the day’s events. Usagi cleaned up dinner and went to sit with Mamoru. She sat behind him and began to give him a shoulder massage. “Usa, what are you doing?” he asked.” You are always giving me massages Mamo-Chan; I just thought I would return the favor.” He loved the feel of her small hands on his shoulders and back. He also loved the time he was able to spend with her. He had been busy lately and had not seen her as much. Mamo drifted off and was brought back to the sound of Usagi’s soft voice- “time to go to the observatory.”

On the way to the observatory, they picked up Chibiusa. She gave Mamo his cake and told him happy birthday. Mamo thanked her and told her he was excited to have some cake at the observatory. When the three got to the observatory, Mamo was like a kid in a candy store- eager to take off. Usagi sensed his excitement. “Wait Mamo-Chan, before you go- I have something I want to give you.” Usagi handed him the box. Mamoru sat down to open the box. He was in complete shock when he finished unwrapping the box. “Usako…how did you…” Usagi put a finger to his lips. “Don’t worry- I know you have wanted to look at the stars and wanted you to be able to gaze whenever you wanted.” Mamoru hugged Usagi and thanked her once more. The three went up to the observatory to look at the night sky for a bit.

After looking at the stars, the three went to a grassy area at the observatory to eat some cake. Mamoru set up his telescope and when he came back to the blanket he saw another box.  “This one is from the two of us, “said Chibiusa. Mamoru opened the box and saw the book in front of him. He opened the book and began to look through the pages. Usagi could sense Mamoru’s happiness. Usagi and Chibiusa watched in silence as Mamo looked over all the pages.  Mamoru got to the pages of his family and felt some tears come to his eyes, not tears of sadness, tears of happiness and surprise that he was looking at pictures of his family. “How did you find these Usa?” “With the help of Ami-Chan,” said Usagi. “I wanted you to have all these pictures, so those in your life will always be with you,” said Usagi. “Thank you so much girls I really love it and will cherish this gift.” After giving both girls a kiss, Mamo went to set up his telescope and gaze at the night sky. Mamoru sat and took in the beauty of the night sky, while Usagi and Chibiusa went for a night walk. “It was a good birthday indeed” Mamoru said to himself while gazing at the moon through his telescope.
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:16 am

Entry #3

The sun rose on the morning of Mamoru’s birthday. He felt alone. That was until Usagi and Chibiusa came charging into the room and dove onto his bed.

“Happy Birthday!” They screeched in unison.

Mamoru let out a tired smile and sighed. “Thanks girls.” He looked up at their smiling faces and opened his arms for them to enter. They had a tight squeeze together as a family and Mamoru reluctantly left his bed for the living room. The apartment floor slightly creaked as he shuffled along chasing the hyperactive girls. Just the sight of them lifted his mood.

The door to the living room was shut tight and he could see lights dimly flashing from the crack in the door. He went to enter but was ushered away by Usagi. Mamoru could hear mumbles and giggles come from the living room. He wondered what was possibly going on in there. Only Chibiusa was in there, to his knowledge. As they waited to enter, Usagi dove onto him and gave him a birthday kiss. Her face red with embarrassment. Mamoru grinned and wrapped his arms around her giving her a loving hug.

Thuds and footsteps could now be heard from in the living room. Chibiusa suddenly emerged and signalled for the couple to enter. As they entered Mamoru was blinded by the flashing lights and deafened by the sound of all of the senshi there together with the guardian cats.

“Surprise! Happy Birthday!!” Chorused the soldiers.

Each of them presented him with a wrapped gift. Each giving him a peck on the cheek as they did, apart from Ami, Hotaru and Haruka who each gave him a hug. Each giggling as they done so. Finally each of them had gave him a gift. And he thanked them gratefully, smiling whilst doing so. This was the first birthday he had had with family. He counted all of the senshi as family, he would risk anything for any of them. Adoring looks beamed at Mamoru. Abruptly Chibiusa yelled.

“Party Games!!” 

Everyone else laughed and sat down for pass the parcel. Mamoru went to sit out on the couch but was dragged back by Hotaru. Despite not wanting to even Haruka joined in. It was a long, fun few hours of games. Lunch had been done by the outers, which was of the most exquisite taste.

How nice of all of the senshi to do such a thing for me. I’ve never had a proper birthday. I truly am full of gratitude.

Tears filled Mamoru’s eyes and he started to swell up, before anyone could see he excused himself. He paced to the bathroom, hoping no one would come after him. To his dismay someone did. They gingerly opened the door, and in came Usagi.

“Mamoru?!” Usagi announced shocked.

Tears had formed in his eyes.

“Are you ok?!”

He looked at her and smiled. “I’m fine thanks Usa. It’s just that no one has ever done anything like this for me before. When I met all o f you my life truly changed. I felt... Loved.”

“Now, don’t even go there! You were always loved, your making me cry as well! Stop it!” Countered Usagi.
At this point Usagi leapt into Mamoru’s arms and started to cry.

After about 5 minutes the two of them had recovered and strolled back into the living room as if nothing had happened. The fireplace was alight and the T.V. was on. It was really cosy considering the room contained about 11 people and 3 cats. It was a bit crammed but everyone learned to put up with it. Jokes and thoughts were shared throughout the afternoon and everyone would laugh. They had a great time. Just as Mamoru thought that everyone was getting their shoes on to leave, Setsuna pushed him into his room and ordered him to get dressed, before he could even ask why she was gone again.

Puzzled, he followed the orders of the daunting time senshi. It took him approximately 15 minutes to get changed and they were all out of the door and walking down the street. Michiru and Makoto were carrying big bags. Upon asking what they were he got the reply of ‘your presents’. They must’ve grabbed them whilst he was getting changed.

“Where are we going then?” Mamoru pondered.

Rei and Minako looked at him, grinned and said, “You’ll see!” 

Sighing he continued to follow the group of girls. Curious as to where they were leading him. Eventually, they neared the nicer parts of Azabu-Jūban. Walking down one of the richer streets Mamoru realised.

“We’re here!” Exclaimed Michiru excitedly. 

“Guys, you really shouldn’t of.” Said Mamoru as they ventured into his favourite, yet expensive, restaurant.

“Order anything you want, our treat.” Said Haruka smiling.

After dinner had been eaten, the girls began whispering and Usagi stood up. She walked over to the kitchen. A bit later she re-emerged with the chef following along behind her and the restaurant fell silent as she did.
The lights went out with the only glow coming from behind Usagi. The chef strolled over to Mamoru and placed a whopping, big birthday cake in front of him taking the shape of a rose. Looking up and around he laughed at what the girls had done. 

“Thank you all.” He thanked whilst trying to contain his urge to laugh.

Music started playing, instantly Mamoru indentified it as ‘Happy Birthday’. He prepared himself for the cheese and embarrassment of what is to come.

“Haaaaappy Biiiiirttthday toooooo yoouuuuu!” Finished the girls and the rest of the restaurant.

Mamoru blushed and thanked everyone. Haruka raised a toast for the ‘birthday boy’.  And they sat to cut the cake and eat. When they had finished eating Mamoru was pushed into opening his birthday gifts. He mostly got clothes which he had desired from expensive shops. Eventually he came to Usagi and Chibiusa’s big gift. He anticipated something big.

“Open it, Open it!” Urged Chibiusa. 

He scanned the on looking faces and smiled.

“Thank you all. I appreciate all of this.” He said as he ripped open his present.

His face lit up as he recognised what it was!..
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:16 am

Entry #4

“Will you be able to stay home today?” she asked, watching him in the mirror as he stepped into his closet. She picked up her makeup brush, opening her powder to apply a light coating.

“I will – Suko said he would cover that last-minute meeting for me.” He popped out of the closet, his shirt unbuttoned, and asked, “Do you think he’ll be surprised?”

Holding the brush in one hand, she stepped closer and lightly kissed her husband’s smiling face and replied, “He’ll be thrilled.”

Dressed and made-up, she got to work on breakfast in the kitchen, mixing up pancakes and sprinkling in a surprise – chocolate chips. Birthdays came only once a year, and if he were over-energized in the morning, then so be it. It would be worth the excitement of the treat. She made the table for two, setting out glasses of orange juice as the coffee percolated. She was warming the syrup and cutting the fruit into funny shapes when she heard footsteps in the hallway.

“Mom?” he called, even as he was heading straight towards her. She turned and chuckled, seeing him look so confused in his blue pajamas, his hair a mess.

“Well if it isn’t my handsome birthday boy!” she greeted cheerfully, “Good morning, Mamoru! Are you hungry?”

He walked through the kitchen, padding over to his place at the table, and took a seat, “Yeah,” he replied, looking a little confused – perhaps she should have woken him as she usually did. But then his entire face brightened and his little nose twitching. “Are we having pancakes?!” he asked excitedly, and she poured the first batch on the griddle. 

They were halfway through their first pancakes – the chocolate chips were a success –  when he took a sip of orange juice and asked her, very politely, “Did Dad have an early meeting this morning?” 

She pushed her chair back and stood, belaying the answer as she returned to the kitchen to pour a cup of coffee – the cue – and put on a new batch of pancakes. “Well, Mamoru,” she said, careful of her tone. The front door opened and she tried to hide a smile at Mamoru’s surprise as his father strode into the kitchen in his business casual attire and took a knee at their son’s side. She pulled out the extra place setting she had hidden away.

“Today I work for you, son,” he said convincingly, leaning in for emphasis, “Whatever you want to do, I will make it happen. What do you want to do first, Mamoru-sama?”

Their boy laughed, turning back to her and declaring, “more pancakes!”

After breakfast she cleaned up as the “men” went upstairs to get dressed and style their hair – Mamoru wanted to look like a proper ‘boss’, today, so he was taking his new employee to make everything perfect. When they came back downstairs she had to smile – Mamoru’s hair was pushed back out of his face and he looked like an exact smaller version of his father, right down to the black slacks and white button-down shirt. “My, how handsome!” she remarked, putting her hand to her chest and glancing quickly at her husband. The taller man surreptitiously reached up, then put his hand on their son’s head and messed up the hairdo. 

“Hey!” Mamoru cried, grabbing hold of his father’s wrist with both hands, his expression annoyed as he glared up at him. He let go and Mamoru looked to her as if to say ‘I cannot believe this utter betrayal’.

She put her finger to her lips and cocked her head to the side a little and then nodded, “I think you look even more handsome, Mamoru!”

Still annoyed, he tried to flatten his hair and turned to his father. “We still have to match!” he declared, and obediently her husband got down on his knees to let their six-year-old mess up his hair. Once he was done they both looked at her and she held back a laugh to nod appreciatively – now they both looked six.

Mamoru had an exciting day of activities planned – first they would go to the children’s science center, where they would play in their new exhibit and watch the IMAX presentation about dinosaurs. They would have lunch there, eating whatever they wanted, but they had to finish with space ice-cream. Next, despite Mamoru’s wish to go to the library for new books (so they could spend the night reading), they drove home and got him changed into shorts and a tee-shirt more befitting of the summer heat. She gave him her present – a new watch, a smaller version of his father’s. He loved it. But next came her husband’s surprise, and they all piled back in the car and headed for the soccer stadium – Mamoru would be attending his first game. When they arrived he looked a little confused, “Where are we?” but when his father pulled out the green jersey and baseball cap blazoned with the team’s logo, there was never a more excited little boy.

His team won, and Mamoru was ecstatic. And starving. They stopped off at a little restaurant for dinner, where he relived the game play-by-play, even standing at one point and acting out an impressive kick, pausing, and then cheering quietly as he pumped a fist in the air. She had to quiet him down every now and again, when the restaurant managers looked their way, but by dessert, after he blew out the candles on the small cake she brought in from the car, the game seemed to be finally out of his system, leaving him one happy and satisfied little man. They paid and left, planning to head home, but before they got to the car Mamoru turned around on them and said, “C’mon, Dad, Mom, I want to go for a drive now!” 

How could they resist? 

He was quiet in the car as they drove, heading for Mount Fuji – his favorite road for all of its twists and turns and views of the city. She glanced back occasionally to be sure he was awake, but he always was, just smiling and looking out the window. They made it to the mountain, driving up the curving paths… when suddenly her husband turned to her, his tone quiet despite his terrified eyes. “The brakes and steering aren’t responding.”  Ahead of them the road turned sharply to the left; beyond the road was nothing but a several hundred foot drop.  They were moving too fast. She turned around, throwing her hand back to press Mamoru into his seat. 

“MAMORU!”
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:17 am

Entry #5

Neo-Queen Serenity had a decidedly un-queenlike glare on her face as she stared down at the calender on her vanity. August 3rd was outlined with child like drawings of roses. August 2nd, today, had panicked faces drawn on it. It was that time of year...again.

“Why do I keep doing this?” she groaned, burying her beautiful face into her hands. “Every year its the same.”

“Odango, did you forget again?” Rei flipped her long black locks over her shoulder and strode into the Queen's private office. She glanced down at the calender and shook her head. “It's like you don't have a brain in that head of yours. How on Earth did you manage to live this long?”

Serenity pouted and crossed her arms over her chest. “Why do you still pick on me after all these years, Rei?”

The violet eyes of the Mars Senshi warmed and she wrapped an arm around her queen's shoulders and gave her a hug, “You make it so easy. Come on, Rei-chan will help you.”

“Minako promised she'd help,” Serenity said as Rei dragged her out of the room.

“Minako was waylaid by some gorgeous blonde. I don't think you are going to be seeing her any time soon,” Rei informed Serenity tartly.

That didn't surprise her one bit, but... “Then I'm sure Makoto wouldn't mind helping.”

Rei stopped them in a hallway and put her hands on her hips. “Serenity, do you not want me to help you?”

Serenity fidgeted and twisted her fingers in the soft white fabric of her gown. “Of course I do, it's just...Rei...last year you kind of set the place on fire.”

Rei's eyes flashed dangerously. “That was an accident!”

Serenity waved her hands in front of her and laughed nervously. “I know, but they've asked me to never bring you back.”

Before Rei's temper could erupt, a pretty blue haired woman rushed her, her eyes gleaming. “Serenity, I'm so glad I found you before you left.”

Serenity looked at Ami. “How did you know I was leaving?”

“It's August 2nd,” Ami said blandly, as if that explained everything.

“You are predictable,” Rei pointed out.

“Shush you,” Serenity mock scolded before turning her attention back to Ami. “What did you need, Ami?”
Ami's lips curved up in a gentle smile and she leaned up to whisper something in the blonde's ear. When she backed off, Serenity was grinning with tears in her eyes. Without a word to Ami or Rei, the queen whirled and rushed off, heading who knows where.

Serenity couldn't find her husband fast enough. It was only after she questioned one of the servants did she learn that the king had gone to one of the small rose gardens. It was there she found him, kneeling in front of a dying bush, trying to nurse it back to health.

She knelt next to him, paying no heed to the dirt that smudged her pristine white dress. “Endy.”

Endymion blinked at the sound of her voice and turned, a smile curving his lips. “Serenity, I didn't expect to see you until supper.”

She scrunched up her nose. “I've already gotten that from Rei and Ami, I don't need it from you as well.”

He leaned over and gave her nose a quick kiss. “Shall I ask why I get this unexpected, but entirely welcomed, pleasure instead?”

“Do you know how I always forget to get your birthday present until the last minute?”

“How could I forget, it's a tradition,” he teased.

She huffed at that and poked him, “Be nice. Because this year I actually have your present early.” She paused and added in her most loftiest tone, “Unless of course you keep teasing me and then I may not give it to you at all.”

“Oh well that won't do,” Endymion said with a chuckle. Then before Serenity could react, he reached over and pulled her into his lap, his fingers dancing over her most ticklish spots. “Tell me or I'll never stop.”

Serenity let out a hoot of laugh and tried to stop him but his fingers were too fast. Finally she gave up, completely out of breath. “Okay I'll tell you!”

Endymion stopped tickling her and nuzzled her neck. “So?”

Serenity ignored that and savored the warmth of his breath on her skin for a moment before capturing his hand in hers. She held it for a moment, fingers tracing over his. “About your present...”

As she trailed off, Endymion watched with wide eyes as she lowered their combined hands to rest low on her stomach. It took a moment for what she was trying to convey to sink in, but when it did, he looked back at her, a silent question in his eyes. 

Serenity's eyes filled with tears as she nodded. “In ten months, Ami said.”

“Ten?” 

“Something about my body being affected by using the Ginzuishou.” 

Endymion nodded absently as he stroked her stomach, wonder settling in as he slowly absorbed the news. It was unexpected, to say the least. It both thrilled and terrified him. He glanced up at his wife, the one person he'd always knew who would never leave him and was amazed at how much she had already given him and what she'd continue to give.

“Serenity...” he said, his voice choked with emotion.

Serenity smiled as tears escaped her eyes and nodded. “I know.” She leaned forward and gave him a warm kiss. Then she pulled back with an impish smile and said with a heavy sigh, “Just don't expect the same thing next year.”

Endymion stared at her for a split second before he burst into laughter. “I love you, Serenity.” His hand covered her stomach again, “And you, ChibiUsa, are the best present a man could ask for.”
Back to top Go down
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 10:18 am

Voting has now begun!
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:00 am

Voted!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:17 am

Voted *dances* Wonderful entries
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/
Sailor Candy
Pyramidal Crystal

Sailor Candy

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : small angsty fangirl

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:24 am

I cried reading them, they're all so good! [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 2869872805 
How do I pick?
Back to top Go down
http://somethingprecocious.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official Luna.

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 11:30 am

OMG These are amazing! Smile Voted.
Back to top Go down
http://meganalburger.weebly.com
Lady Orion
Lotus Crystal

Lady Orion

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC Official Ami (PGSM)

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime6th August 2013, 12:12 pm

Voted
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime7th August 2013, 11:56 pm

I voted a couple days ago, but forgot to say so. Wonderful entries everyone! =D
Back to top Go down
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime8th August 2013, 8:03 am

same here i also voted earlier this week, just didnt post.
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
Tuxedo Mistress
Lotus Crystal

Tuxedo Mistress

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 4:16 pm

And here are the results!

#1 - mercury_viola_rhapsody
#2 - mooniegirl2
#3 - PallasMercury
#4 - Sailor Uranus
#5 - HiddenHeartsVenus

without further ado, I declare Sailor Uranus as our winner!

Congrats sweetie! Your siggie will be here in some days!
Back to top Go down
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 4:18 pm

Congrats Uranus!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 4:18 pm

CONGRATS!!!! [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 1984953407 
Back to top Go down
Sailor Uranus
Outer Senshi Admin
Roleplay Director

Sailor Uranus

Outer Senshi Admin  Roleplay Director

Title : Oh, you mean you DON'T have an Elephabulous? Shame.

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 4:20 pm

! =D Thank you everyone!!
Back to top Go down
http://fanfiction.net/~kyralih http://kyralih.tumblr.com
Princess Luna
Lotus Crystal

Princess Luna

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 4:22 pm

Also mercury_viola_rhapsody your story made me sad, but it was wonderful! Smile
Back to top Go down
hiddenheartsvenus
Pyramidal Crystal

hiddenheartsvenus

Pyramidal Crystal

Title : Just call me Dee ;)

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 4:31 pm

Congrats Uranus! Yours made me cry.
Back to top Go down
http://hiddenheartsvenus.tumblr.com/
Hikari-chan
Lotus Crystal

Hikari-chan

Lotus Crystal

Title : Honestly, I’ve never fit in with the world. I was always alone.

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 4:43 pm

congrats uranus
Back to top Go down
http://bigbangvipfangirl.tumblr.com/ http://mizzmoon.tumblr.com/
mercury_viola_rhapsody
Lotus Crystal

mercury_viola_rhapsody

Lotus Crystal

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime9th August 2013, 4:48 pm

Congratulations Sailor Uranus!!!!!!!

Thank you Sailor Selene!

I'm glad that my story didn't suck as much as I thought it would....
Back to top Go down
http://randomnessandfantasy.tumblr.com/
PallasMercury
Lotus Crystal

PallasMercury

Lotus Crystal

Title : Proud Male Moonie

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime10th August 2013, 12:15 am

Well done Uranus!! ^^
Back to top Go down
http://art-a-licious.weebly.com/ http://pallasmercury.tumblr.com http://pallasmercury.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest   [WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[WINNER!] Mamoru's Birthday Celebration Special Writing Contest

View previous topic View next topic Back to top