The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Princess Kakyuu's Lover?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

Princess Kakyuu's Lover? Empty
PostSubject: Princess Kakyuu's Lover?   Princess Kakyuu's Lover? I_icon_minitime8th July 2013, 5:19 pm

When I reread the Stars manga recently, I was surprised to see Princess Kakyuu mention that she had a lover who died in a former battle against Galaxia/Galaxia's minions.

I'm wondering if Naoko mentioned anything else about this lover. I don't recall the character being mentioned in the anime, but I haven't watched the Stars season in a long time...

I suspect that Naoko hasn't released much information on the lover. In that case, what headcanons do you have about this character? Do you think that they're a Senshi or not? I'm trying to develop concepts for the character for a fanfic I'm writing, but all I've got so far is that I want the character to be a female Senshi (going into a further headcanon I have that Kinmoku's planet only has females.)
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Title : The Hybrid Enigma
Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kakyuu's Lover?   Princess Kakyuu's Lover? I_icon_minitime9th July 2013, 8:02 am

This is a good theory^^

One of my OCs is Kakyuu's lover but her background is complex because her death was faked and she was banished because of a lot of stuff ANNNYWAYYYY

Sakkysa on Deviantart also gave Kakyuu-hime a female lover, I love her design!!!!

Spoiler:

Nothing was really mentioned of the lover aside from the fact that they died :/ which is a shame u.u

In your headcanon if all they have are females on Kinmoku, where do the babies come from? Or are they born as adults somehow or are they born from flowers like the olive blossom Kakyuu's so famous for^^? I wanna know more!
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

Location : A far away land, where mystery and adventure are rich and bountiful, and where dreams are not wished, but granted <3

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kakyuu's Lover?   Princess Kakyuu's Lover? I_icon_minitime9th July 2013, 8:10 am

Some more Very Happy

Spoiler:

Pretty neat name Star Lover^^ I like it Very Happy

Spoiler:

A DA's idea if Ail were Kakyuu's lover and this would be their child^^
Back to top Go down
zodiacrain
Pyramidal Crystal

zodiacrain

Pyramidal Crystal

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kakyuu's Lover?   Princess Kakyuu's Lover? I_icon_minitime9th July 2013, 8:33 am

Ooh, I really like the design that Sakky gave the lover! 

I'm also pretty fond of Princess Natsumi's design, though I was confused because it resembled Ail and En more than the Starlights; reading through the artist's description, though, that made sense. I would like to read more about the character!

Quote :
In your headcanon if all they have are females on Kinmoku, where do the babies come from? Or are they born as adults somehow or are they born from flowers like the olive blossom Kakyuu's so famous for^^? I wanna know more!

Hm, I hadn't thought that through. I was thinking that the citizens of Kinmoku weren't really female or male; on Earth, they're considered female because they physically resemble females more than males. When it comes to reproduction, I think citizens of Kinmoku could functionally be either the father or the mother.

However, I really like the concept of being born from flowers. If Ail and En can be born from a tree, why not Kinmoku citizens from flowers? XD I think I might borrow the flower idea.
Back to top Go down
nerf-or-nothing
Star Seed

nerf-or-nothing

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kakyuu's Lover?   Princess Kakyuu's Lover? I_icon_minitime9th July 2013, 9:07 am

^^ The flower idea is pretty awesome but I do like the hermaphrodite-like idea as well because it makes me think of myths Aphrodite or even myths of Loki on how he's male but can get pregnant and whatnot^^ Very Happy 

Pregnant Gods by *humon on deviantART
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Princess Kakyuu's Lover?   Princess Kakyuu's Lover? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Princess Kakyuu's Lover?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top