The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu SPOILERS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu  SPOILERS!!! Empty
PostSubject: 2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu SPOILERS!!!   2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu  SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitime17th June 2013, 10:34 am

So i just got done watching this one. it was good.. but it made me hate the zoi/ami even more. why you ask? Ami kept rejecting him. Sad only a few times she didn't want to turn or run away. Razz but i did like how one point Zoisite was jumping around like a kid on a sugar high. XD and later one when he was being Zoisite he tried again... Razz i guess he ca't take a hint

i wonder why Kunzite was played by a woman? I thought if anything they'd pull that of with Zoisite but the funny irnoy zoi was played by a guy. XD

also why was there TWO chibiusa at closing curtain?
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
NaoUranus
Lotus Crystal

NaoUranus

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC's official NaoUranus/myuteer

PostSubject: Re: 2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu SPOILERS!!!   2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu  SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitime17th June 2013, 10:41 am

he he yea Zoi wasn't taking much of a hint and I'm not compleatly sure why they had Kunzite played by a woman (no matter how much I like Miki Kawasaki) but actually Zoi is the only shittenou that was never played by a woman.

and as for two chibi-Usa's at curtain call that would be because they had two kids playing the role. it's not all that uncommon to have more than one chibi-usa in a single musical. but this is actually one I love and have watched multiple times which surprised me.
Back to top Go down
sailor swifty
Lotus Crystal

sailor swifty

Lotus Crystal

Title : Space Princess

PostSubject: Re: 2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu SPOILERS!!!   2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu  SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitime17th June 2013, 10:45 am

Ari-chan wrote:
he he yea Zoi wasn't taking much of a hint and I'm not compleatly sure why they had Kunzite played by a woman (no matter how much I like Miki Kawasaki) but actually Zoi is the only shittenou that was never played by a woman.

and as for two chibi-Usa's at curtain call that would be because they had two kids playing the role. it's not all that uncommon to have more than one chibi-usa in a single musical. but this is actually one I love and have watched multiple times which surprised me.

wow, i wonder why is the only one? XD I wonder why they didn't notice they were the shittenou? did they have some memory loss after the beryl battle
Back to top Go down
http://serenitysmoonpalace.com/palace/index.php http://sailor-swifty.tumblr.com/
Brit-chan
Small Lady Emeritus

Brit-chan

Senior Member  Small Lady Emeritus

Title : Queen of the Cat Kingdom

PostSubject: Re: 2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu SPOILERS!!!   2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu  SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitime17th June 2013, 8:14 pm

The Myu continuum works very different than the anime. A majority of the musicals don't follow one story line and at times (depending on the musicals, which stage, etc.) they kind of do their own thing with the known storyline of Sailor Moon.

Its most likely Miki played Kunzite because she is a very long running actress in the Myus and its very possibly she may have wanted the chance to play a man. I would imagine senior actors/actresses have a bit more say in their roles than some of the newer ones.
Back to top Go down
Tsuki-love♥
RP Admin
Neptune Emeritus

Tsuki-love♥

RP Admin  Neptune Emeritus

Title : Myuteer ~ GC's official Harumichitic

PostSubject: Re: 2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu SPOILERS!!!   2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu  SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitime25th July 2013, 5:30 am

Yeah Myus add their own side plots, characters and settings to the major storyline when speaking about the manga/anime storyline inspired shows and also mix up the storyline versions, making each different and special in their own way rather than following the manga/anime storylines strictly.

I agree with Brit about Miki Kawasaki, she most likely wanted to play a male role and was given the opportunity to do so now. I personally think that Kunzite was one of Miki's best roles with Le Fay, and she did a great job in Starlights (and later in Kakyuu, as well). Starlights is, for me, the Myu that focused on Shitennou in the best way and their theme (By Heaven! Kami Nomi zo Shiru) fits them very well.

I have mentioned this earlier, as well, but What For!? Shinjitsu no Kajitsu number was one of the best moments of Starlights Ryuusei Densetsu and I really hope that we could have heard the song in Kakyuu Ouhi Kourin, as well.
Back to top Go down
http://ladiesfighter.tumblr.com/ http://tsuki-no-kagayaki.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu SPOILERS!!!   2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu  SPOILERS!!! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

2003 Starlights! Ryuusei Densetsu SPOILERS!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top