The Galaxy Cauldron
These Forums are an ARCHIVE! Please check out our Discord as we are active on there! ♥️

HomePortalLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Navigation

Navigation

Get Help!
Forum Index
Portal Page
Today's Topics
Watched Stuff
Calendar
Search Forum
Member Roster
Helpful Links
Forum Rules
Avi/Sig Rules
Chat Rules
Guide to RP
Forum Staff
Member Ranks
OSA-P Shop Info
Club Directory

Connect with GC
Tumblr Facebook Twitter Instagram Become a member today for link!
User Control Panel
Your profile
Information Preference Signature Avatar
Social
Friends and Foes Memberlist Groups
Private messages
Inbox PM sent

Share | 

A Little Bit More than a Signature.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Little Mermaid
Star Seed

Star Seed

A Little Bit More than a Signature. Empty
PostSubject: A Little Bit More than a Signature.   A Little Bit More than a Signature. I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 6:55 pm

Hello, friends and fellow Moonies!

I haven't been on a lot lately, but I need some help and I remember how talented you all are when it comes to creating things. I need some help. A dear friend of me came to me with an idea a few months back and I was highly flattered, but after she mentioned it, I actually started to enjoy the idea of it. I love writing. It's one of my passions, but I also have an intense love for fashion. I've helped my friend on countless occasions get inspired for a new wardrobe and "find her inner girliness," so she says. She recently also started up a weight loss blog -- that I will link, if anyone is interested to show your support on her journey! -- so she's been on a blogging kick lately.

She suggested that I start a blog, a fashion blog based on fashion for geeks like us! I thought it was an awesome idea. Even though this has probably been done before, but I've never happened to run across one. I like the idea of having a fashion blog, but with a twist of geek to show everyone it's okay to like anime, read manga, and incorporate it into your style, while keeping your fashionista flare. I've followed fashion blogs before but I am just in love with the idea of a fashion for geeks blogs.

But I need some help. I suck at both HTML and photo editing. I would like to have someone possibly help me design a banner and background, or maybe even a logo for my fashion blog I hope to start. I'm not sure of a name for it yet, but I do have an idea of a banner. But first, I wanted to see if anyone would like to help. I would really appreciate it!

I'm also starting an awesome job next week that pays very well, so I would love to have some special giveaways and become friends with a lot of those to follow it, so I would love to have some of you follow or even share your blogs, if you have one!
Back to top Go down
Cerechan
Lotus Crystal

Cerechan

Lotus Crystal

Title : GC official Sailor Ceres/Cere Cere

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit More than a Signature.   A Little Bit More than a Signature. I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 7:02 pm

Is this a tumblr?
Back to top Go down
https://archiveofourown.org/users/Ethereal_Wishes http://ethereal-wishes.tumblr.com/
The Little Mermaid
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit More than a Signature.   A Little Bit More than a Signature. I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 7:10 pm

No, I was thinking about BlogSpot. Though I've wanted a Tumblr forever, but I'm not joking when I say I'm bad at HTML. D;
Back to top Go down
Celest
Lotus Crystal

Celest

Lotus Crystal

Title : official sailor kakyuu lover ☆

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit More than a Signature.   A Little Bit More than a Signature. I_icon_minitime12th June 2013, 7:29 pm

Tumblr is definitely easier to use, as well as more inhabited, therefore you have a better chance of driving traffic to your page and having people look at your things.
Also! Tumblr users are awesome and there are pre-made themes for you to use to spice up page a bit.
Back to top Go down
The Little Mermaid
Star Seed

Star Seed

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit More than a Signature.   A Little Bit More than a Signature. I_icon_minitime13th June 2013, 1:05 pm

I'm thinking about running both, simply because I can shift BlogSpot into an actual website if it gets that big. But I definitely want a Tumblr. I just need a banner and background to match.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Little Bit More than a Signature.   A Little Bit More than a Signature. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

A Little Bit More than a Signature.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top